Author Topic: Whats best. Pushing the pace, to where you sacrifice a few reps in each set?  (Read 2635 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Or resting for minutes on end like a fat slob in between sets and manage a few more reps.

I like to save time too, so I try to push the pace, but is this detrimental or positive to gains?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Antagonistic split  i like best. working up to supersets with back/chest, Quads/Hams...Biceps/triceps. Even if you donīt superset youīll normally not Need such a Long rest between sets as you would when Training just 1 muscle Group on itīs own. also great for condition. Just got to get used to it. Only time i took longer rest periods between sets was with 5x5. Some guys spend hours in the Gym and rest too Long and talk too much.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you need to study radio man, this rep scheme stuff is a place where youve already been bro

what type of gayns are we talking about , a month of training doesnt result in anytype of gayns because if it did they would be noticable, we dont even gain a quarter ounce of muscle per workout because if we did we would all be beyond huge our bodies reset every time we go to bed. its like electromagnetic waves in radio they expand but then contract back to start nothing gayned, you inflate with training and deflate with sleep thats it
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I've been waiting for Rami and a Falcon to get into a conversational death embrace. This thread shows potential!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
you need to study radio man, this rep scheme stuff is a place where youve already been bro

what type of gayns are we talking about , a month of training doesnt result in anytype of gayns because if it did they would be noticable, we dont even gain a quarter ounce of muscle per workout because if we did we would all be beyond huge our bodies reset every time we go to bed. its like electromagnetic waves in radio they expand but then contract back to start nothing gayned, you inflate with training and deflate with sleep thats it

I'm 6'3 200+ lbs, I haven't met anyone threatening my position of primitively ruling the local forest, except for two skinny people with a dog and some red faced lady that was dead set on walking all over the road.

Barn door athalete getting ready to gaying some in depth radio knowledge for mastering the oscillation of training and sleep. it's all about the wave forms.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I'm 6'3 200+ lbs, I haven't met anyone threatening my position of primitively ruling the local forest, except for two skinny people with a dog and some red faced lady that was dead set on walking all over the road.

Barn door athalete getting ready to gaying some in depth radio knowledge for mastering the oscillation of training and sleep. it's all about the wave forms.

Rami showing superior black strenth about in this thread
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
strenthening wave forms

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
I ended up sacrificing a few reps. Sometimes a workout get more productive and you get a better pump if your running out of time and have to speed it up. It was ok, I had extra carbs the day before.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Or resting for minutes on end like a fat slob in between sets and manage a few more reps.

I like to save time too, so I try to push the pace, but is this detrimental or positive to gains?

Rami,

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

the trainer

You can save time by not going to the gym at all fatboy.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Rami,

I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

my goodness! That's some dark shit bro.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

go back to the last thread you made regarding a smiliar topic and read my posts.

then apply the knowledge i gave you.
b

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i think pushing the pace is best, wether it be work or working out, but no real muscle gayning unfortunatly and not a whole lot of neural adaption, although some just not a shitload
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
You can save time by not going to the gym at all fatboy.

It's the cardio fat right there. Everybody needs a little bit of cardio fat around the hips, or your energy levels and life in general gonna suck.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
It's the cardio fat right there. Everybody needs a little bit of cardio fat around the hips, or your energy levels and life in general gonna suck.

I must be a goddamn elliptical tyrannosaurus!

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...

Doesn't apply to women, I guess... Enough fat around the hips, but energy levels are sub-basement.  :'(

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Wow, cardio really zaps the CNS in summer. I'm so happy I realized this and quit cardio all together, for now.

I'll probably lose some of my cardio fat now though, but I still got enough for optimal energy levels and optimally operational CNS.

It's better to just be lean and doing lot's of reps anyway.