Author Topic: Is Obama gay?  (Read 5555 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: Is Obama gay?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2014, 10:37:59 PM »

I think you will be happy to be gay too if you marry this creature

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 12:07:55 AM »
Yes, Obama likes the holes of men's butts.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2014, 09:58:00 AM »
He is "the ghey" and his wife is magilla...

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2014, 10:23:30 AM »
is that his actual name  :o

MU-BARAK

They removed the MU from Mubarak to make it more presentable....lol
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2014, 12:13:16 PM »
*Europoor mode on*
Muh-constitution
Muh-freedumbs
Muh-barack O bum'er

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »
 :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2014, 01:27:23 PM »
she is

airbrush photochop much? is that really her body? nah i dont think so

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2014, 01:59:05 PM »
:)

Similar traitor asshole, just a different vibe to him.
And yes, if I had to go to a bar I would go with little Georgie because he's a sneaky and hilarious tool.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2014, 02:56:36 PM »
Si Senor, just like Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruiz

Skip to comments.

BOOK: The Obamas Fought, Slept In Separate Bedrooms On Martha’s Vineyard
The Daily Caller ^ | 6/23/14 | Patrick Howley
Posted on June 23, 2014 at 5:48:31 PM EDT by blueyon

President Obama and wife Michelle slept in separate bedrooms due to a marital fight during a first-term Martha’s Vineyard vacation, according to an excerpt from Ed Klein’s newly released book “Blood Feud.”

“They slept in their own bedrooms,” a Blue Heron Farm staffer told Klein for his expose on the Obamas’ relationship with Bill and Hillary Clinton, released Monday. “They both had stacks of books by their beds. The president was reading The Bayou Trilogy by Daniel Woodrell and Rodin’s Debutante by Ward Just. I don’t know if they visited each other’s bedroom at night, but I didn’t see any signs of that.”

“The president ate in bed,” the staffer added. “You had to change the sheets every day. He smoked cigarettes and didn’t try to hide it at all. And he snores. I heard him. He ate a lot of junk food, chips and stuff.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

TOPICS: Crime/Corruption; Government; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2014, 04:17:21 PM »
I am pretty sure that if obama pulled out his dick the coach would drop his pants in a heartbeat.

:D ;D

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2014, 04:24:18 PM »
They all practice homosexuality these defiling satanic guys...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2014, 05:11:17 PM »
Id probably be gay too if I were married to Mooshell.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2014, 01:42:29 AM »
I must be living under a rock but never heard this one until coach mentioned it

YES - there is a ton of evidence.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2014, 05:45:30 AM »
He's not gay..he just finds penis to be particularly flavorful.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2014, 12:35:25 PM »
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 05:04:03 AM »
National security advisor: ‘America’s support for LGBT rights’ is a ‘global enterprise’
Catholic World News ^ | 6/24/2014
Posted on June 25, 2014 at 7:56:41 AM EDT by markomalley

National Security Advisor Susan Rice said on June 24 that “America’s support for LGBT rights is not just a national cause but it’s also a global enterprise.”

“President Obama has specifically directed that American diplomacy and American assistance promote and protect the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender men and women, all around the world,” she said in an address to the first White House Forum on Global LGBT Human Rights.

“Universal human rights are not bestowed by governments or powerful majorities, they are God’s gift and the birth right of all people,” she added. “They belong to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender men and women as surely as they belong to anyone in the human family. As President Obama has said so eloquently, ‘If we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.’”

She continued:

So protecting our LGBT brothers and sisters is among the most challenging human rights issues we face. Prejudice has deep roots, and the laws limiting gay rights frequently enjoy strong popular support … For the faith community, how can we reinforce to religious groups that God loves all the children of his creation equally? For the human rights community, how can we help activists work together to advance social justice for everyone? Because, if you care about equal rights for women or ethnic or religious minorities, you should care about LGBT human rights too. It’s all the same.
Additional sources for this story
Some links will take you to other sites, in a new window.

Remarks by National Security Advisor Susan E. Rice at the White House Forum on Global LGBT Human Rights (White House)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 05:31:11 AM »
Biden: 'I Don't Care What Your Culture Is,' LGBT Rights Are More Important
CNS News ^ | 6/25/2014 | JIM KUHNHENN
Posted on June 25, 2014 at 6:23:18 AM EDT by markomalley

Seeking to mobilize a global front against anti-gay violence and discrimination, Vice President Joe Biden declared Tuesday that protecting gay rights is a defining mark of a civilized nation and must trump national cultures and social traditions.

Biden told a gathering of U.S. and international gay rights advocates that President Barack Obama has directed that U.S. diplomacy and foreign assistance promote the rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender men and women around the world

"I don't care what your culture is," Biden told about 100 guests at the Naval Observatory's vice presidential mansion. "Inhumanity is inhumanity is inhumanity. Prejudice is prejudice is prejudice."

With anti-gay laws taking root in nearly 80 countries, Biden and other top White House officials met with religious, human rights and HIV health care advocates in a forum dedicated to promoting gay rights internationally.

Biden, who has emerged as a leading gay rights advocate within the Obama administration ever since he got ahead of Obama in declaring his support for gay marriage, said that across U.S government agencies officials have been instructed to make the promotion of gay rights abroad a priority.

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2014, 09:35:49 AM »
Kerry Looking for Gay Ambassadors to Give Obama Money
FrontPage Mag ^ | 06/25/2014 | Daniel Greenfield
Posted on June 25, 2014 at 10:18:29 AM EDT by SeekAndFind

Secretary of State John Kerry, America’s greatest diplomat since Kendall Myers, has announced a plan to tackle Al Qaeda in Iraq by appointing gay ambassadors to Asian countries.

As long as those gay ambassadors give Obama money first. Ted Osius of the State Department gave Obama money. Now he’s the Ambassador to Vietnam.

If he had given more money, he might have actually gotten France or the UK, but old Ted cheaped out. This is what happens when you cheap out, you end up in Vietnam.

Still he’s gay, so Kerry will count coup on that while Al Qaeda counts human heads.

During his speech, Kerry said that, if confirmed, Ted Osius (nominated by President Obama for the post in Vietnam) would be the sixth openly gay U.S. ambassador currently in service:

So I am very proud of the progress that we are now making even in appointing LGBT ambassadors. I worked with the committee here at the State Department – with the D Committee, and I worked with the White House. And as a result, Ted Osius, sitting here, whom I’ve known a long time, and his family I know, will be the first openly LGBT officer nominated to serve as an ambassador in Asia. And on confirmation, he’s going to join five openly gay ambassadors who are now serving their country. I’m working hard to ensure that by the end of my tenure, we will have lesbian, bisexual, and transgender ambassadors in our ranks as well.

Let’s not forget the asexual, metrosexual and bisexual ambassadors. Al Qaeda will want a large diverse selection of ambassadors to kidnap, kill, behead, blow up or smother to death in a fire.

TOPICS: Culture/Society; News/Current Events; Politics/Elections; Click to Add Topic