Author Topic: "Bring it on"  (Read 556 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
"Bring it on"
« on: August 15, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
Ryan to obama in regards to the medicare debate.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-obama-medicare-debate-bring-233446245.html

I have a feeling the campaign is going to have alot more numbers involved in it now.

The vice presidential debate is going to be freaking entertaining. Biden up there with no substance repeating talking points and slogans and Ryan using cold hard numbers to back up his stances.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: "Bring it on"
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:44:22 PM »
Ryan to obama in regards to the medicare debate.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/paul-ryan-obama-medicare-debate-bring-233446245.html

I have a feeling the campaign is going to have alot more numbers involved in it now.

The vice presidential debate is going to be freaking entertaining. Biden up there with no substance repeating talking points and slogans and Ryan using cold hard numbers to back up his stances.

Ryan seems like a frigging stick of dynamite this last week ready to explode a whole can of whoop ass on Joe Biden.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:49:45 PM »
Not that he needs any help, but Biden will be show for the embarrassment he is
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 08:38:52 PM »
i like ryan, but i take GOP's assessment of his impact with a grain of salt.

these exact voices- including getbiggers - were screaming 4 years ago, telling us just how amazing this palin was, how she was going to be president, save the election, really show biden up, etc.  Ryan is a smart man - but funny and decisive and powerful, he is not.  As long as the narrative is wonk-ish, he's fine.  The minute biden calls him 'kid' and reminds the audience he was making national law and creating jobs while ryan was IN DIAPERS... ryan will have to act tough.  that's a fail.  He looked limp against protesters. 

Ryan needs to stay on message and stay statesmanlike.   Biden will get him flustered at some point, and we'll see him a fristrated kid our age at that point.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 08:46:32 PM »
i like ryan, but i take GOP's assessment of his impact with a grain of salt.

these exact voices- including getbiggers - were screaming 4 years ago, telling us just how amazing this palin was, how she was going to be president, save the election, really show biden up, etc.  Ryan is a smart man - but funny and decisive and powerful, he is not.  As long as the narrative is wonk-ish, he's fine.  The minute biden calls him 'kid' and reminds the audience he was making national law and creating jobs while ryan was IN DIAPERS... ryan will have to act tough.  that's a fail.  He looked limp against protesters. 

Ryan needs to stay on message and stay statesmanlike.   Biden will get him flustered at some point, and we'll see him a fristrated kid our age at that point.
Lmfao reach on cracker jack

You're right none of Ryan's plans have been decisive at all ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 08:48:55 PM »
Let's get the debates done... 4 years ago at this time, a bunch of people were sucking the teet of Palin you recall.

However, here's the bigger thing... why the hell is Ryan the VP nominee and not the guy actually running for the top job?

Seems to me that he has a better record, is more likeable, and may even have a better head on his shoulders than Romney.

Why is Romney the pick?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »
Let's get the debates done... 4 years ago at this time, a bunch of people were sucking the teet of Palin you recall.

However, here's the bigger thing... why the hell is Ryan the VP nominee and not the guy actually running for the top job?

Seems to me that he has a better record, is more likeable, and may even have a better head on his shoulders than Romney.

Why is Romney the pick?

Romney had more $ and spent the last 4 years running - while ryan was actually working to fix america.

Ryan is ten times the pick, and never signed a gun ban, never authored romneycare.  The lesser man won the nomination.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 09:04:26 PM »

Why is Romney the pick?

Never thought Palin was a good pick

Great question though don't really know other than he hasn't had as much exposure as some of the others

I think its clear that Ryan will be the favorite going into the vice presidential debate though

Anybody know the date?