Author Topic: .  (Read 5098 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Big vs Ripped
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2009, 05:14:01 AM »
I guess all the cycles you talk about doing don't hurt. ::)
Never claimed to be a natural,but I havent used in a good while

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2009, 05:26:40 AM »
Anyone else find themselves torn between being big and being ripped sometimes? 

I will find myself gaining a lot of weight, and start questioning it by saying things like "man, you're getting fat."  or "why not just diet down and stay lean"

When I start to diet though, I'm like "whoa man, you are looking like a girl man, bulk back up"

It's hard to do one or the other because both require some sort of sacrifice.  If you want to achieve any amount of success though, you must go ALL the way.  Dieting half way just makes you get small with no leanness.  Only getting slightly bigger just makes you look fat.  It's gotta be all out or nothing.  Tough to choose which direction to go sometimes though.

What are the advantages of being big?  of being ripped?  How do YOU weigh the costs of both in your mind?

haha, exactly the same happens to me. Whats wrong with these jerks i dont know... these guys are usually the ones who although they train, they remain skinnyfat y know..

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »
Never claimed to be a natural,but I havent used in a good while

why? :D

let's hear about those cycles big guy
tank u jesus

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 12:13:28 PM »
Most common was 750mg test ent weekly with 500mg deca weekly and 50mg dbol daily
Havent used in while cos job drug tests

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »
man that's gotta suck for a 'supplemented' bodybuilder.

where and why do they test for aas?
tank u jesus

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 01:35:53 PM »
Im a fireman so they test.Dont know why really,I guess its because we have to wear BA breating apperatus and gear apparently harms your heart,lungs...or so a doc will say

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 05:02:08 PM »
Rig and Bipped is the only way to go.

Definitely! Chicks did that.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
Depends on if you like men or women really. Take these two pictures to a thousand women and ask whose body they prefer. I bet the big guy would get less than 5 votes, so obviously being ripped is better. However if you like cock, it might be better to be big. This is not rocket science.

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »
Depends on if you like men or women really. Take these two pictures to a thousand women and ask whose body they prefer. I bet the big guy would get less than 5 votes, so obviously being ripped is better. However if you like cock, it might be better to be big. This is not rocket science.

i think the thread is talking about big as in fat, and tony is ripped and big

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »
i think the thread is talking about big as in fat, and tony is ripped and big

E

Why would anyone choose to be fat? I think the thread is more about what is more important, mass or being lean. I could be wrong though. Either way, I would rather look the way women prefer and that is lean.
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2009, 05:18:56 PM »
Why would anyone choose to be fat? I think the thread is more about what is more important, mass or being lean. I could be wrong though. Either way, I would rather look the way women prefer and that is lean.

all the "big" guys here are more on the fat side, only the pros are big and ripped

E
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2009, 05:20:42 PM »
all the "big" guys here are more on the fat side, only the pros are big and ripped

E

Not all of them. Besides, I am talking about people in general, not getbiggers.
E

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2009, 05:25:22 PM »
  I suffer from that same dilemna all the time.  Getting ripped sure does hurt and being bigger sure does feel as if you get more respect out in the real world.  Me, I like the ladies so my motto has always been, "It doesn't matter what you look like in clothes, get down to your underwear in front of a hot stripper and if she isn't impressed, get back to the gym and dieting."
  I will tell you that the pros suffer a great deal when they are big and fat.  They hate that look and always talk about how many weeks they are out from starting their diet.  The truth is, most pro bodybuilders that I know are happier when they are dieting.  I think part of it has to do with all the time they spend eating and doing cardio which takes their mind off all the other things you would expect someone to care or worry about.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2009, 06:03:29 PM »
Me, I like the ladies so my motto has always been, "It doesn't matter what you look like in clothes, get down to your underwear in front of a hot stripper and if she isn't impressed, get back to the gym and dieting."

Well said. :)
E

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2009, 06:08:45 PM »
Well said. :)
Yes but "Sittingbull" goes to strip clubs in his undies and nothing else.  ???

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2009, 06:09:52 PM »
Yes but "Sittingbull" goes to strip clubs in his undies and nothing else.  ???

Oh :-X
E

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2009, 06:10:50 PM »
Hey Will,
  I see you are still hatin'.  If your thing is to keep calling me a Native American Indian, so be it.  I've been called worse.
Harley

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2009, 06:13:05 PM »
Hey Will,
  I see you are still hatin'.  If your thing is to keep calling me a Native American Indian, so be it.  I've been called worse.
Harley
Settle down Tonto.. Its not hating its "busting balls" now take a drag on that peace pipe and relax.  :D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2009, 06:14:55 PM »
I prefer being big muscular, but with slightly ripped definition if that makes sense.

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
Anyone else find themselves torn between being big and being ripped sometimes? 

I will find myself gaining a lot of weight, and start questioning it by saying things like "man, you're getting fat."  or "why not just diet down and stay lean"

When I start to diet though, I'm like "whoa man, you are looking like a girl man, bulk back up"

It's hard to do one or the other because both require some sort of sacrifice.  If you want to achieve any amount of success though, you must go ALL the way.  Dieting half way just makes you get small with no leanness.  Only getting slightly bigger just makes you look fat.  It's gotta be all out or nothing.  Tough to choose which direction to go sometimes though.

My opinion is, be ripped is like double or nothing, probably u don't get it and u get no big no ripped, hahaha. Big (with no lines but big), it's at least something, "you are big".
So, for me, RIPPED always.

What are the advantages of being big?  of being ripped?  How do YOU weigh the costs of both in your mind?

Maybe is harder to be RIPPED, sometimes u try and u are like in the middle of nothing, not big not ripped hahaha, that + hungry is something like crab. So, for me, 10 points for RIPPED, but u get surer 5 being just big with just few lines... Where is the way? I think raw vegetables have the key

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2009, 06:18:42 PM »
Settle down Tonto.. Its not hating its "busting balls" now take a drag on that peace pipe and relax.  :D

Sorry, I am not used to having my balls busted by a 120 pounder.

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2009, 06:21:18 PM »
Ah, talking about natural.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »
Sorry, I am not used to having my balls busted by a 120 pounder.
;D
I take it your name "harley" is not from owning one but you like being ridden by big bad bodybuilders wearing assless leather chaps and leather vests.Whilst you scream Im a "crazy horse you can be my lone ranger"  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2009, 06:27:19 PM »
Ripped and in running shape...The end is closing in and you will need to be able to run like a deer...You will also have to be able to fast for days if not weeks at a time with no problem...

David Goggins can do all these things...
no joke, i knew the second i read "ripped in running shape" that you were going to mention david goggins.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2009, 06:48:09 PM »
;D
I take it your name "harley" is not from owning one but you like being ridden by big bad bodybuilders wearing assless leather chaps and leather vests.Whilst you scream Im a "crazy horse you can be my lone ranger"  ;D
Truth be told, there is a famous street in London, England called "Harley Street" where all the most successful doctors and lawyers live.  My parents named me in their hopes that I would become either a successful doctor or lawyer.  Wish I had a kooler version to tell you.