Author Topic: Post Cycle Therapy  (Read 10310 times)

Mega Man

• Getbig III
Post Cycle Therapy
« on: March 22, 2008, 10:42:09 PM »
I got this from another board....what do you think???????

I’d like to present to you an all new protocol that will allow you to cycle your anabolic androgenic steroids, get clean, and maintain your gains and youthful sex life. This feature will present the proper way to use h.C.G for optimum recovery, as well as provide you with the perfect supplement stack for P.C.T. (Marketing propaganda? Sure, but if the products work, they work.)

If you’ve been studying the current P.C.T protocols you’ve probably read about taking anti-estrogens to protect against and fat gain, while taking SERMS such as Clomid or Nolvaldex trying to jump start your Testosterone production (meanwhile crossing your fingers and preparing for months of depression, deflating muscles and a pitiful sex life). But today, we’ve got something new for you, and if you read this article you can say goodbye to depressing, weak P.C.T periods, and change P.C.T into a time when you continue to make tremendous gains while maintaining the sexual power of a star.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...sexual2copy.jpg

Looking at the current P.C.T approach we can see it is really a two steps forward, one step back approach. We try to stimulate testosterone by reducing estrogen, but then we hurt our cholesterol values and sex drive at the same time. What we need is a protocol to get our natural Testosterone levels back, without compromising our health. So, lets first take a look at the major pitfalls in currently por P.C.T regimens.

Current P.C.T Problems...

Mega-Dosing of S.E.R.M.s: There is no doubt that S.E.R.M.s (Selective Estrogen Receptor modulators) such as Clomid and Nolvadex can help us recover by increasing Testosterone, however some parts of the body mistake these drugs as estrogen. That’s right folks, these “recovery” drugs can actually rob you of your masculinity in a very devastating way. For instance, many guys mega-dose Clomid at 100-200mg/day which makes your brain think you have the estrogen of a pregnant women, and you get all the emotional issues that go along with it. It’s not uncommon to see men on Clomid, spending days crying over old breakup’s and love songs while becoming completely unable to perform sexually. People usually associate these symptoms with suppression of their hormones from their cycle; not realizing that the very drugs they are taking to increase their Testosterone are also contributing to the symptoms they are trying to avoid! What’s worse is that these selective estrogen receptor modulator’s can actually hurt our vision and cause your eyesight to become blurred by ocular tracers, while putting additional stress on our livers (No thanks!). Besides, if these drugs actually worked that well you wouldn’t hear about guys complaining of a “low libido” or a “limp ” during P.C.T. Since these SERMs can play a role in a successful P.C.T, we will keep them in our nal, but at a much lower dose.

Over Use of Anti-Estrogens: Aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex, Aromasin, and Formestane are powerful tools that are often used to combat estrogenic side effects from heavily estrogenic drugs such as Testosterone or Dianabol. Many guys use these drugs during cycle, then continue to use them when they are not at all necessary during P.C.T. Remember, it is easy to overuse aromatase inhibitor’s and overuse has very serious side effects. Extremely low estrogen will give you joint pain, make your prone to heart disease, and make your sex drive plummet. This hurts your long and short term recovery and does not benefit you. Don’t forget, normal levels of estrogen are necessary to repair your muscles, and support a strong libido.

Improper use of h.C.G: When you start a steroid cycle you are suppressing your natural Testosterone production. Your brain detects the massive levels of Testosterone and cuts off the signal to the testes. When this happens, the testes stop producing Testosterone and they start to think they have no importance, so they degenerate. Think of it this way, if you ignored your girlfriend for 12 weeks, do you think she would still be there at the end? She would be long gone, with a new dude, and you would be high and dry!

Right now you’re probably thinking, “Well I can just shoot h.C.G to kick start my T production…” Sorry, but once your testes are neglected, they don’t like to come back full strength no matter how much h.C.G you take. Do you think getting on your knees and crying for your girlfriend to come back after 12 weeks of neglect will work? Probably not, so why not just make a small effort to keep your testes active and in the game during cycle?

We need to help keep “our boys” running as normal as possible during cycle, so they can jump back on track when we come clean. This is easier than you think, so hold in there and keep reading…

Getting down to business

So, if you shouldn’t use mega doses of S.E.R.Ms, powerful aromatase inhibitor’s or h.C.G for P.C.T. then what should you use?

On cycle Maintenance: The biggest component of a fast recovery is keeping the testes active during the cycle. This is accomplished by taking h.C.G. during cycle, not after like many people think. On cycle h.C.G. forces your testes to continue to produce testosterone as they normally would. For this, I recommend 250 iu’s of h.C.G. taken twice a week from the start of your 3rd week of the cycle until two weeks before the steroids or pro-hormones clear your system (be sure to check the half lives and clearance time of the Steroids / Pro-Hormones you use, as these widely vary). Take a moderate dose of an Anti-Estrogen as needed, but remember, too much or too little are both detrimental. While using h.C.G. on cycle I recommend 25mg EOD of Aromasin or 1mg EOD of Arimidex to keep estrogen in control and avoid a post cycle estrogen spike.

Transition Phase: As the anabolic androgenic steroids’s begin to clear the system you enter the transition phase. During this time, you cease h.C.G. use, and begin tapering down the dose of your anti-estrogens. If you are using a drug with a long acting ester, like enanthate, then you would take your last shot of h.C.G. during your last shot of enanthate, since it has about a 2 week clearance time. If you’re ending the cycle with a fast acting oral steroid, then you would stop the h.C.G. about 2 weeks before your last oral dose.

Remember, h.C.G. acts in place of L.H. (leutenizing hormone) which is the hormone sent from the brain to the testes to make the testes produce Testosterone. During the two week period after you discontinue h.C.G. use, your testes are becoming re-sensitized to the body’s L.H. so your testes are ready to start producing naturally as soon as you begin Post Cycle Therapy.

P.C.T.: The steroids or pro-hormones are now completely out of your system and your estrogen should be low if you ran anti-estrogens during the cycle. You don’t need powerful anti-estrogens for P.C.T., since you have nothing in your body that will convert to estrogen. Instead, you should choose compounds that can keep estrogen at a healthy level while encouraging your body’s natural testosterone production. What you need is something that will surge your natural L.H. levels without crushing estrogen to the ground. You also need something to reduce cortisol, which is a nasty hormone that can breakdown your muscle and reduce your testosterone levels.

For suppressing cortisol I suggest supplementing with 800mg of phosphatidylserine. This is a very important phospholipid found within your cells which helps reduce stress related catabolism and cortisol release. As you may know, cortisol levels rapidly increase after exercise, but phosphatidylserine has been shown to blunt this effect and reduce the breakdown of muscle following a workout. Even worse, is that cortisol can lower testosterone by reducing the testes ability to produce Testosterone! This is the last thing a recovering steroid users wants for P.C.T. You can find 800mg of phosphatidylserine in each serving of EndoAmp.

For estrogen control and testosterone stimulation, Clomid and Nolvadex can get the job done, but they can have side effects at higher doses, so we have to keep the dose low to avoid these toxic effects. 10mg/day of Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - or 25mg/day of Clomid would be the most you would ever want to take, since any more than this has never been proven to work any better for increasing testosterone.

Odds are, if you care about your health and you want the best possible recovery of your natural Testosterone you won’t be satisfied with just running a low dose of Clomid or Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - . You probably want to keep your gains, while staying healthy and keeping a strong sex drive. For this I recommend supplementing your P.C.T. with a natural S.E.R.M. such as Resveratrol. Hopefully you’ve already heard about Resveratrol and its cardiovascular benefits, anti-estrogenic properties, as well as its potent effect on inducing a strong sexual drive and good erectile function. It’s a must have for a successful P.C.T., but unfortunately it’s not very bio-available when taken orally, so you either have to take it by the boatload or choose to use Resveratrol as a transdermal for enhanced bio-availability, such as with Sustain Alpha which delivers a potent dose of 99% pure grade Resveratrol.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...tainAlpha-2.jpg
If you’ve been around the Elite Fitness forums or any of the other online forums you’ve probably already heard about the incredible results obtained from Dermacrine Sustain by Primordial Performance. Well, Sustain Alpha is the all new Dermacrine Sustain. Recently, Primordial Performance added an exciting new element to Sustain, making it even more effective. Here is an exciting quote from our Primordial Performance R&D team -

“We’ve added a proprietary blend of naturally extracted volatile oils which immediately evaporate upon topical application and become naturally drawn up into the nasal cavity. Once these airborne oil molecules dissolve upon the olfactory bulb, they are carried through the nasal mucosa where they reach the hypothalamus and pituitary for direct modulation of hormone production. This is the science behind the medical practices of the ancient civilizations that applied aromatic oils from herbs such as Clary Sage and Sandalwood to heighten a man’s fertility and libido.”

In other words, the new Sustain Alpha is using aromatic essential plant oils to elicit a massive surge of L.H. from the pituitary to stimulate testosterone production from the testes. Primordial Performance took things one step further by making another addition with the ingredient Diallyl Disulfide. This unique little molecule further catalyzes the L.H. pulse and testosterone increase. The combo is nothing short of remarkable, and can easily be touted as the most powerful testosterone booster on the market.

With Sustain Alpha, you have a strong stimulation of L.H. from the pituitary to stimulate testosterone production from the Testes. However, if you’re like most men, you could probably use a bit more testicular sensitivity, to maximize the testosterone response from L.H. stimulation. For this, Primordial Performance has developed a natural leydig cell sensitizer, known as Toco-8. This product has an endless list of health benefits for the heart, hair growth and brain health. But for this article we are interested in its ability increase the efficiency of the testes for creating Testosterone. Toco-8 is the perfect item to stack with Sustain Alpha for a powerful initiation of your body’s natural testosterone production.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...to/Toco-8-2.jpg
For a recap: For the fastest possible recovery, you use 250iu of h.C.G. during the cycle. After the cycle, for the ultimate P.C.T., you block cortisol with 800mg of phosphatidylserine fromEndoAmp. Then, to safely block & control estrogen you stack a low dose of Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - or Clomid (10mg or 25mg ED) with a natural testosterone stimulator such as the new Sustain Alpha & Toco-8. This synergistic combo is no doubtingly the single most powerful protocol for a truly successful P.C.T. Just follow the table below for the proper use of these supplements according to your cycle –

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/...o/PCT-stack.jpg

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Post Cycle Therapy
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 11:45:47 PM »
I'll call bullshit just because Ross is a goddamn fucking piece of shit.  He's a whore of a salesman and is pushing products on people that have no qualified backing to them.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »
Thanks for the reply....made me think in a different light ;)

I'm fairly new to the AAS scene....so I guess I should take some reports, studies, posts, or opinions with a grain of salt!

What are some of your Pct's that you run?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »
Sorry, I just can't stand that asshole and his products are bullshit.  Just spend 5 minutes researching the ingredient profiles and you'll quickly realize what complete garbage they are.

As far as PCT protocols I've run, well I've run no PCT (yes I know, not wise but hey I'm honest), Clomid only, Nolva + Clomid etc.  I'm trying HCG on cycle for the first time to see how well that helps with PCT, right now I love it on and will probably run every cycle with it from now on.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 12:04:47 AM »
I apprecitate you being honest.....that's what I'm all about ;)

during cycle....How often do you inject HCG and at what doses?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »
I run HCG 2x a week at 500ius each inject up until the last two shots and I change those to 1500ius to have a nice push into PCT.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »
I'll call bullshit just because Ross is a goddamn fucking piece of shit.  He's a whore of a salesman and is pushing products on people that have no qualified backing to them.

I concur...

He flip-flops about his ideas every few months.

8)