Author Topic: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV  (Read 309501 times)

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
Re: A Game of Thrones - best show on TV
« Reply #1225 on: May 03, 2019, 01:59:11 PM »
Well hell then make it someone cool...

Elvis
Liberace
Frank Sinatra
Beethoven
Bruce Lee

LOL!

I love the show -- I actually started this thread, then forgot DCM's password >:-[ -- but that is some funny shit, Tommy :) 

Btw, y'all forgot Michael Jackson :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1226 on: May 05, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
That head came off quick.

Good for Brienne for getting some. There was no way Tormund was ever touching her. Podrick as usual walks off with 2 ladies.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1227 on: May 06, 2019, 08:38:20 AM »
GAME OF TRASH
EPISODE 4 AKA GAME OF DATES
80 MINS OF PHUCKING FILLER CONTENT
TRASH HOLLYWOOD WRITING
HOW THE PHUCK IS DANY THE MAD QUEEN WHEN CERSEI HAS BEEN ON THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST HER SINCE SHE ARRIVED?
PHUCK DAN AND DAVE AKA DUMB AND DUMBER
PHUCK EURON AKA CARTOON VILLIAN
ABSOLUTE TRASH

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1228 on: May 06, 2019, 10:00:08 AM »
GAME OF TRASH
EPISODE 4 AKA GAME OF DATES
80 MINS OF PHUCKING FILLER CONTENT
TRASH HOLLYWOOD WRITING
HOW THE PHUCK IS DANY THE MAD QUEEN WHEN CERSEI HAS BEEN ON THE OFFENSIVE AGAINST HER SINCE SHE ARRIVED?
PHUCK DAN AND DAVE AKA DUMB AND DUMBER
PHUCK EURON AKA CARTOON VILLIAN
ABSOLUTE TRASH

ONLY TWO MORE EPISODES LEFT, THEN YOU CAN CALM DOWN!
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1229 on: May 06, 2019, 12:47:45 PM »
Jon Snow dissing Ghost that way....    fuck you bitch.  The direwolf deserved more.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #1230 on: May 07, 2019, 12:35:05 AM »
ONLY TWO MORE EPISODES LEFT, THEN YOU CAN CALM DOWN!

THE GOLDEN CO IS SUPPOSED TO SIDE WITH A TARGARYEN. HOW THE PHUCK THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THERE WAS A CHICK WITH A DRAGON OUTSIDE THE GATES?  i GUESS NO TOLD ALL 20,000 OF THEM EITHER.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1231 on: May 07, 2019, 03:58:37 AM »
Jon Snow dissing Ghost that way....    fuck you bitch.  The direwolf deserved more.

Fully expected the kneel, press forehead against direwolves', follwed by "I will miss you"..........or something.
Y

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1232 on: May 07, 2019, 06:26:00 AM »
Fuck Dan and Dave!  All I want is for Grey Worm and Missandei to return to the Summer Isles.

:'(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1233 on: May 07, 2019, 06:52:11 AM »
THE GOLDEN CO IS SUPPOSED TO SIDE WITH A TARGARYEN. HOW THE PHUCK THEY DIDN'T NOTICE THERE WAS A CHICK WITH A DRAGON OUTSIDE THE GATES?  i GUESS NO TOLD ALL 20,000 OF THEM EITHER.

I'm starting to lean on Arya being the one that kills Cersei. I think she might penetrate king's landing with her face changing tricks and slowly make her way to Cersei until she kills her under the guise of another person (possibly Tyrion or Jaime - still allowing for Valonqar prophecy to be fulfilled, by way of deception). The queen already had ordered the death of one of her brothers via crossbow, so it wouldn't surprise me if she does in fact decide to kill one of them, likely Tyrion, leaving Jaime to possibly then kill Cersei or Arya to do it with Tyrion's face on.

Those are the only logical ways I can see Cersei getting killed. I think Daenerys is finished. Her armies have practically been decimated, regardless of what Jon Snow is slowly bringing over and she's down to just one dragon, but they now have the tools to kill said dragon, which is causing said dragon to stay benched in the sidelines.

"1"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1234 on: May 07, 2019, 07:31:59 AM »
I'm starting to lean on Arya being the one that kills Cersei. I think she might penetrate king's landing with her face changing tricks and slowly make her way to Cersei until she kills her under the guise of another person (possibly Tyrion or Jaime - still allowing for Valonqar prophecy to be fulfilled, by way of deception). The queen already had ordered the death of one of her brothers via crossbow, so it wouldn't surprise me if she does in fact decide to kill one of them, likely Tyrion, leaving Jaime to possibly then kill Cersei or Arya to do it with Tyrion's face on.

Those are the only logical ways I can see Cersei getting killed. I think Daenerys is finished. Her armies have practically been decimated, regardless of what Jon Snow is slowly bringing over and she's down to just one dragon, but they now have the tools to kill said dragon, which is causing said dragon to stay benched in the sidelines.

"1"

I don't think they will have Arya kill the Night King AND Cersei.  I think it will be Jamie.

Arya might mercy kill the Hound after he's wounded in the Claegenbowl.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1235 on: May 07, 2019, 11:27:24 AM »

"1"

Jamie will strangle Cersei when her guard is down (just the two of them in bed etc).

Arya will help Hound kill Mountain (distract Mountain by stabbing him in eye after Hound is mortally wounded so Hound can deliver the final blow)

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1236 on: May 07, 2019, 11:58:32 AM »
Jamie will strangle Cersei when her guard is down (just the two of them in bed etc).

Arya will help Hound kill Mountain (distract Mountain by stabbing him in eye after Hound is mortally wounded so Hound can deliver the final blow)

It will be the same death lyanna mormont delivered to the giant?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1237 on: May 07, 2019, 12:24:25 PM »
At this point, I would be happy for Bronn to capture the throne by way of treachery.   He'd be hilarious as a ruler.

But just watch fucking Bran end up on it... Welcome To The Napping Age.....

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #1238 on: May 07, 2019, 12:56:05 PM »
Shes not pregnant. Shes playing  Euron and Jamie. Once Jamie finds out he was used like a fiddle he will finally break at this last betrayal and kill the bitch sister.

Whatever happenes the writing has gone into the shitter. The pacing sucks, its gotten corny as fuck. Theres been way to many wtf moments and not all good.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: May 07, 2019, 02:10:25 PM »
They advertise 'Starbuck' in 'Thrones', don't they  ;D ;D ;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1240 on: May 07, 2019, 02:11:23 PM »
They advertise 'Starbuck' in 'Thrones', don't they  ;D ;D ;D

LOL that starbucks slip is the key indicator that this season wasnt given the attention it deserves.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: May 07, 2019, 02:24:15 PM »
LOL that starbucks slip is the key indicator that this season wasnt given the attention it deserves.

;D ;D ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1242 on: May 07, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »
Shes not pregnant. Shes playing  Euron and Jamie. Once Jamie finds out he was used like a fiddle he will finally break at this last betrayal and kill the bitch sister.

Whatever happenes the writing has gone into the shitter. The pacing sucks, its gotten corny as fuck. Theres been way to many wtf moments and not all good.

Since it's all D and D now and not GRRR Martin anymore.

Starbucks of peace.
Q

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1243 on: May 07, 2019, 04:25:47 PM »
There are major leaks on reddit if you care to spoil yourself.

If true then the ending sounds fucking horrendous.  Will ruin the show.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1244 on: May 07, 2019, 05:06:39 PM »
Vikings, Aliens/Predator's,Walking Dead  any time  ;)

Screw TV lemonades like 'Trons' .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: May 07, 2019, 06:07:43 PM »
At this point, I fully expect them to do a Sopranos type ending.

Everyone rushes into the throne room....  a sword swings, a cry goes out, blood splatters the wall, a falling shadow indicates someone has met their doom, Cersei's eyes grow wide and then....

blackness.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1246 on: May 07, 2019, 06:13:03 PM »
At this point, I fully expect them to do a Sopranos type ending.

Everyone rushes into the throne room....  a sword swings, a cry goes out, blood splatters the wall, a falling shadow indicates someone has met their doom, Cersei's eyes grow wide and then....

blackness.

King Ragnar should kill them all  ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #1247 on: May 07, 2019, 06:19:17 PM »
King Ragnar should kill them all  ;D

The first few seasons of Vikings was awesome but it's been complete dogshit for a few years now.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1248 on: May 07, 2019, 06:57:16 PM »
At this point, I would be happy for Bronn to capture the throne by way of treachery.   He'd be hilarious as a ruler.

But just watch fucking Bran end up on it... Welcome To The Napping Age.....

Bronn will be dead of the pox in about a year. He stuck it in the wrong girl.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1249 on: May 07, 2019, 08:49:49 PM »
There are major leaks on reddit if you care to spoil yourself.

If true then the ending sounds fucking horrendous.  Will ruin the show.

Link me please
Q