Author Topic: Attention Phil Heath  (Read 9601 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Attention Phil Heath
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2015, 10:06:23 PM »
Dear phil,

I was moved by your speech following your olympia victory. You dedicated your victory to your wife who battled cancer. It takes a lot of courage to put your personal business out there in front of the world. You guys make a cute couple. Keep sticking it to the haters!

It’s not only the two Sandows on the mantle that makes Jen and Phil Heath a champion couple. Rest assured Mrs. And Mr. Heath, the whole bodybuilding community is pulling for you and sending good wishes. -Peter McGough

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2015, 10:48:23 PM »
Dear phil,

I was moved by your speech following your olympia victory. You dedicated your victory to your wife who battled cancer. It takes a lot of courage to put your personal business out there in front of the world. You guys make a cute couple. Keep sticking it to the haters!

It’s not only the two Sandows on the mantle that makes Jen and Phil Heath a champion couple. Rest assured Mrs. And Mr. Heath, the whole bodybuilding community is pulling for you and sending good wishes. -Peter McGough

lol

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2015, 10:55:35 PM »
Dear phil,

What a heartless egotistical moron Phil is.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2015, 11:06:22 PM »
I still can't believe he said that shit about Arnold.  That's not balsy, that's stupid.  This dude needs to be checked.  I wonder if this made its way to Arnold.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2015, 11:10:53 PM »
  I wonder if this made its way to Arnold.
I hope it did.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2015, 11:19:27 PM »
I still can't believe he said that shit about Arnold.  That's not balsy, that's stupid.  This dude needs to be checked.  I wonder if this made its way to Arnold.
Natural Wonder...you've met him a few times in person...did you ever share what a douche you thought he was?  I can't understand why you'd wait on a line to meet someone you thought was a douche?

I'm sure Arnold will care a lot about the Heath post.  I'd say Arnold is sizing up the next maid to creampie in right about now.  He has bigger fish to fry.

I can't say Phil Heath will read this thread, but I do believe he would care someone is bashing him.
Heath owns Natural Wonder's mind.  It's evident.  The only time I think about Phil Heath, is when he posts on him.

Say what you will, but Heath has won the Olympia 4x.  He never claimed to be a great guy.

I'm still waiting for the side by side comparison for Natural Wonder vs. Phil Heath, enter caption "Heath looks like shit".  I'm sure it will be a comparison to remember.
This is the type of stuff getbig is made of and what makes it quite entertaining.

I'll agree that Heath comes off as fake and full of himself, but wouldn't you be a little bit?  I'm trying to think about that last time I was #1 in the world in anything...oh right, that shit never happened...wooosh:)  Same goes for 99.9% of people.  Maybe a douche, but still #1 regardless of your opinion.

To add, Manion says Phil has quite the blowjob.  Keep it hush hush.
N

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2015, 11:29:29 PM »
Dear phil,

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2015, 11:32:20 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2015, 09:09:11 AM »

That's not Jenny Heath

No it's not.

patzer

• Getbig I
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2015, 08:21:56 AM »
Phil, you're a pussy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2015, 09:02:34 AM »
Phil's a piglet.  A douche-lette.  A manlet.   A waste of skin. A pathetic imitation of life.  The Cup in "Two Schmoes and a Cup". The burnt marshmallow nobody wants so they chuck it into the fire.  The scrawny kid that everyone laughed at and picked on in grade school...And still do.

Looking forward to his "brave battle" with congenital whatever.  The lying sack of shit.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2015, 09:07:16 AM »
Phil, you're a pussy.

True, and so are you gimmick

patzer

• Getbig I
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2015, 10:03:15 AM »
True, and so are you gimmick

Nope. I'm your daddy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2015, 10:04:01 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2015, 10:47:33 AM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

Natural, you are fucking hysterical with your rants. Keep doing your thing you help keep this board entertaining.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2015, 10:54:04 AM »
No it's not.

Pretty sure that's Jenny...maybe she's had a bit of work done ???

"

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2015, 05:45:41 PM »
Natural, you are fucking hysterical with your rants. Keep doing your thing you help keep this board entertaining.
he makes me want to scream!
w

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:26 AM »
he makes me want to scream!

Calm down, broskie.
X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2015, 09:28:32 AM »

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2015, 09:24:33 PM »
Hey Phil
I hope you read this and I invite you to log back on here so we can discuss things and hopefully you can explain yourself

I'm gonna let you know right here-I do not care for you...actually I despise you
I feel you're an arrogant ungrateful little whiner

In my opinion-your so called accomplishments in your life are shit
You are history's most forgettable Mr Olympia
In a few years no one will be talking about you or even remember anything you did in bodybuilding

To criticize Arnold...and even think you are better than him is comical...pretty much the whole world knows who he is...you are a nobody... The average person has no idea who you are...and never will.

Your breathtaking tmz interview was laughable...u complaining about gym selfies yet u post them all the time
Was your interview even on their website?? Most people who saw the clip don't even know who you are! Haha!!! Just because you were on tmz doesn't mean you've made it! You never will achieve the fame of those u admire.

What happened to your wife who had cancer?? What about your tear jerking speech u gave dedicated to her?
We all look forward to your Mr O performance coming up so everyone can boo u and laugh at u when u lose .

U have a shitty chest which u never will improve
You will always be narrow
Your face looks diabetic
Your gut has gotten worse.

Your time on top is coming to an end

fantastic post NW 83!

welcome to the thunderdome mr all drugs heath

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2015, 09:29:44 PM »
mark my words

phil comes in @ the 2015 O looking worse than 2014 and there will be rhoden, ramy and kai looking better but still Manion + wienberger will given heath the win

mark my words

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: June 22, 2015, 02:40:56 AM »
mark my words

phil comes in @ the 2015 O looking worse than 2014 and there will be rhoden, ramy and kai looking better but still Manion + wienberger will given heath the win

mark my words

Politics of peace :-\

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2015, 08:56:35 PM »
Phil u fat diabetic wanna be
U will never earn our respect

U think Ronnie Coleman has respect for u?? You're a joke to him...you're a nobody to him

Stop playing damage control - everyone will always remember what u said about Arnold

Your cars are shit- it's just a matter of time before someone spits a big fat loogie on them

Gifted nutrition is a joke- you'll be out of business within 2 years...and when u lose this years O...haha can't wait to see your company go down the shit hole
And is that your own gym u train in in your dumb forearm curl video?? Looks like a shit hole

It's gonna be hilarious when your organs shut down eventually

We all can't wait to see the look on your face when u lose this year

Hey how's your cancer stricken wife doing u scumbag? In sickness and health...right philly???
w

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2015, 08:59:55 PM »
Phil u fat diabetic wanna be
U will never earn our respect

U think Ronnie Coleman has respect for u?? You're a joke to him...you're a nobody to him

Stop playing damage control - everyone will always remember what u said about Arnold

Your cars are shit- it's just a matter of time before someone spits a big fat loogie on them

Gifted nutrition is a joke- you'll be out of business within 2 years...and when u lose this years O...haha can't wait to see your company go down the shit hole
And is that your own gym u train in in your dumb forearm curl video?? Looks like a shit hole

It's gonna be hilarious when your organs shut down eventually

We all can't wait to see the look on your face when u lose this year

Hey how's your cancer stricken wife doing u scumbag? In sickness and health...right philly???

LOLOL!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2015, 10:27:07 PM »
PHILDO in ten years:  "Hey ya know I used to be Mr. Olympia…"

Night shift janitor supervisor:  "Mr. who?  What the fuck is that supposed to be, shut up and finish mopping this floor already you fuckin' weirdo."

(mumbles to himself while mopping) "My boss is just a hater, that's all."