Author Topic: Shawn Rhoden: looking unimpressive  (Read 14455 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Shawn Rhoden: looking unimpressive
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2019, 01:45:10 AM »
How old is Charles?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2019, 04:15:06 AM »
If it makes any of you fucktards feel better he suffered a stroke and heart attack some weeks back. That being said you can all fuck off. Craig (SF) you’re a POS and shouldn’t even be practicing. Fucking keyboard warriors.

Assuming it’s Charles who’s had the heart attack how does us light heartedly mocking his scruffy appearance translate to us being happy that he’s had serious health problems? nobody here would feel think that and if they did there’s something sadly wrong/missing in their lives. Was this pathetic estrogenic tantrum calling everyone and outing small bits of info about SF really necessary? His harmless trolling on here has zero effect on his ability to perform his job

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2019, 04:57:40 AM »
Assuming it’s Charles who’s had the heart attack how does us light heartedly mocking his scruffy appearance translate to us being happy that he’s had serious health problems? nobody here would feel think that and if they did there’s something sadly wrong/missing in their lives. Was this pathetic estrogenic tantrum calling everyone and outing small bits of info about SF really necessary? His harmless trolling on here has zero effect on his ability to perform his job

Of course the two are not related at all.

You just have to take it all with a grain of salt in here—people throwing temper tantrums on here because they are not getting their way and trying to act vengeful and spiteful.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
X

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2019, 05:19:02 AM »
Of course the two are not related at all.

You just have to take it all with a grain of salt in here—people throwing temper tantrums on here because they are not getting their way and trying to act vengeful and spiteful.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
The bit about the job was probably one of the stupidest things I’ve ever read on the internet

Imagine standing in line at the unemployment/dole office striking up conversation with another bloke in the line and he asks how you end up here and you have to explain “well, I lost my job because I insinuated on an internet message board that the current Mr. Olympia isn’t very impressive”

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2019, 11:10:13 AM »
How old is Charles?

Old enough to dress like a grown up

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2019, 12:57:14 PM »
You are very likely to follow since you can not let go of the needle at your age. It’s not funny and I’m serious. There comes a time when one should slowly say goodbye to mass and focus on health. I see 45-50 year old dudes in my gym all swollen and red like lobsters in the face from high blood preasure and tanning. They all look 70 in the face chasing mass and “youth”.

Quite possibly you may be correct concerning mass
Though isn’t that their choice
Why do you equate chasing mass with youth,
An odd correlation - Perhaps they just want to have & carry more muscle mass.
Just because you don’t Doesn’t make you right & them wrong.

I see plenty of thin skinny fat people running & some go tanning & look
Older than their years.
That’s their choice - Not what I want or choose to do.

Each to their own.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »
You are very likely to follow since you can not let go of the needle at your age. It’s not funny and I’m serious. There comes a time when one should slowly say goodbye to mass and focus on health. I see 45-50 year old dudes in my gym all swollen and red like lobsters in the face from high blood preasure and tanning. They all look 70 in the face chasing mass and “youth”.

Like I said, I’m a realist and know I can’t carry this kind of mass for very long at my age and compare to some at my age I carry much less. I keep myself in check

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2019, 02:24:02 PM »
Like I said, I’m a realist and know I can’t carry this kind of mass for very long at my age and compare to some at my age I carry much less. I keep myself in check
At 5’5 and 220 you’re way too heavy at your age. 
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2019, 02:31:02 PM »
At 5’5 and 220 you’re way too heavy at your age. 

5’6  :D