Author Topic: UFC 141 - I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock  (Read 28320 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Since when did this become the Man Love MMA board?
« Reply #150 on: December 31, 2011, 03:20:11 PM »
Yeah seriously, once i blow my load to 2 near naked guys fighting i don't care anymore

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #151 on: December 31, 2011, 03:21:39 PM »
Personally, I think they wear too much clothing in MMA, which is why I prefer bodybuilding. I think all activities that involve the men wearing more than posing trunks should not be discussed.  :D :D

OUTED!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 31, 2011, 03:46:03 PM »
the only fights i care about are the heavy weight mega fights,  dont give to shits about the other ones

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2011, 03:47:02 PM »
Just imagine... A sea of Getbigger lifted trucks all with "TAPOUT" stickers on the rear window.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2011, 03:53:14 PM »
mma  = future

general public now days knows that a guy/girl who knows how to punch and grapple just a little will beat most people who only train hard with the weights and look big... it's just that simple.

I've gotten the impression that if you are big and strong and can only lift things up and put them down you're pathetic, but if you can do volts and knock people out it's much more entertaining than to look at a big guy holding his drink with two hands constantly making a semi front lat spread.

Not hating , I'm just saying how I see things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2011, 04:07:01 PM »
mma  = future

general public now days knows that a guy/girl who knows how to punch and grapple just a little will beat most people who only train hard with the weights and look big... it's just that simple.

I've gotten the impression that if you are big and strong and can only lift things up and put them down you're pathetic, but if you can do volts and knock people out it's much more entertaining than to look at a big guy holding his drink with two hands constantly making a semi front lat spread.

Not hating , I'm just saying how I see things.

corvettes and BMWs (on the track) can outperform ferraris...but Ferraris "look" better.

Hillary Clinton is smarter than Denise Milani, but Denise looks better

Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki often times beat Ducati in terms of street superbikes, but Ducatis look better.

Often times it's the "look" that draws people...granted I agree with you, but over here in the US, many times the winner of the "street fight" in a bar or outside of the club, is shot.
Sure it's good to know how to fight, but it's also good to learn how to use your head.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
corvettes and BMWs (on the track) can outperform ferraris...but Ferraris "look" better.

Hillary Clinton is smarter than Denise Milani, but Denise looks better

Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki often times beat Ducati in terms of street superbikes, but Ducatis look better.

Often times it's the "look" that draws people...granted I agree with you, but over here in the US, many times the winner of the "street fight" in a bar or outside of the club, is shot.
Sure it's good to know how to fight, but it's also good to learn how to use your head.

yeah agreed but this generation in general is respecting more skill than looks, I think that also goes with using the head...

And looking good with your muscles popping is not "using your head"

I know what you mean and all but the timing when you mentioned that was off, especially with the shooting ;D

The fact of the matter is , general public is just going backwards just a little with the beauty consepts, saying "ok you look good... but what can you do", that's all.

That's why mma is so popular. People respect skill and what you can do, noone gives a damn how you look, people rather make jokes of it. skills = sexyer than looks now days

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2011, 04:14:52 PM »
yeah agreed but this generation in general is respecting more skill than looks, I think that also goes with using the head...

And looking good with your muscles popping is not "using your head"

I know what you mean and all but the timing when you mentioned that was off, especially with the shooting ;D

The fact of the matter is , general public is just going backwards just a little with the beauty consepts, saying "ok you look good... but what can you do", that's all.

That's why mma is so popular. People respect skill and what you can do, noone gives a damn how you look, people rather make jokes of it. skills = sexyer than looks now days

let me just add to this that the general public is also waking up to what is real strength and power, and since when was forcely growed muscles a sexy thing.

it's not so black and white, BUT, that's why mma is so popular... people like to see stronger/bigger guys getting fucked up, this gives them confidence... lol, people. I wonder what's the next thing... diminish sports in generall completely and only focuse on school and money?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2011, 04:24:14 PM »

::)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
the only fights i care about are the heavy weight mega fights,  dont give to shits about the other ones

yup, HW and LHW are the only ones that matter

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

che I'm talking about a guy who can hit and grapple as good in relation to a 200lbs guy who could bench 4 plates for 12 and squat 6 plates for 10... that kind of relation. In all cases, the guy who knows to fight would win.

lol, I'm being too nice. Doesn't even have to be that good of a fighter. If a guy knows how to punch solid combinations, and knows how to hold positions he will outmatch a weightlifter, oh yeah, oh yeah :P

;D :D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #162 on: December 31, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »

Speak on this che. Does lifting heavy weights gives you advantages? I'm talking about just the average guys in both lifting and fighting, not pros .

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #163 on: December 31, 2011, 04:53:34 PM »
  since we all signed up to use a man thong forum

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 31, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »
Speak on this che. Does lifting heavy weights gives you advantages? I'm talking about just the average guys in both lifting and fighting, not pros .

LOL!

Dude, an avarage fighter, I mean, an avarage guy who has trained in a boxing gym for 15 years is much more likely to beat the living hell out of a guy who has only lifted weights for 15 years... be it mesomorph level, adrain level or groink level of body they would lose, period.

How is this even a debate  ::)

Jizzacked

« Reply #165 on: December 31, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
adonis, what are you and the lady dining on tonight?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: December 31, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
LOL!

Dude, an avarage fighter, I mean, an avarage guy who has trained in a boxing gym for 15 years is much more likely to beat the living hell out of a guy who has only lifted weights for 15 years... be it mesomorph level, adrain level or groink level of body they would lose, period.

How is this even a debate  ::)

Well, che's reply was aiming to this: "a guy/girl who knows how to punch and grapple just a little will beat most people who only train hard with the weights". I didn't know you needed 15 years of fighting to learn that.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 31, 2011, 05:01:00 PM »
Training  MMA ,karate,boxing .....etc  doesn't mean shit ,  I put my money on any street fighter (w/out martial art training )  over any kid  that just  trains ( MMA ,boxing) for fun , the guy with more fighting experience wins .

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 31, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »
Training  MMA ,karate,boxing .....etc  doesn't mean shit ,  I put my money on any street fighter (w/out martial art training )  over any kid  that just  trains ( MMA ,boxing) for fun , the guy with more fighting experience wins .

Wow, I didn't know it worked that way.  :o

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: December 31, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

oh oh, ok, so the weightlifters are now streetfighters with lots of experience  ::)

That's not what I was refering to, I was commenting on why mma is all of a sudden so popular in getbig. It's from the same reason as in all around the world, but I allready said why.

A guy who trains for fighting will beat a guy who trains for weightlifting, point blank.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 31, 2011, 05:10:04 PM »
Wow, I didn't know it worked that way.  :o
I've trained kids (MMA and Boxing)  that looked like future world champions in  the gym , freaked out in their first fight , got their ass kicked and never came back to the gym ,you can learn technique and spar all you want but  apply  that to real action ,with a guy in front of you that want to take your head off is a totally different story.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: December 31, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »

X2

I know some pretty dangerous street brawlers that are very capable of handling themselves against whomever..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock
« Reply #172 on: December 31, 2011, 05:18:25 PM »

for all the newbs / wannabe's / fags who posted in this thread thinking Brock would actually win LOL
Wow. Coming from a guy who posted some other dude's pic as his own...   ::)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: UFC 141 - I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock
« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2011, 08:35:55 PM »
UFC has sucked for several years now, don't watch it at all anymore.
T

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Re: UFC 141 - I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock
« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2012, 09:02:40 PM »
Consider the fallout with Golden Glory and Xtreme Couture not to mention his wrestling still needs polishing its sad to say but all the horse meat in the world isnt guarantying a victory

Expect a wrestling clinic by Brock thats if he doesnt get clipped and turtles up for the third time
lol  he has no idea what hes talking about!!!