Author Topic: UFC 141 - I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock  (Read 28318 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
UFC 141 - I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock
« on: December 28, 2011, 07:40:27 PM »
Consider the fallout with Golden Glory and Xtreme Couture not to mention his wrestling still needs polishing its sad to say but all the horse meat in the world isnt guarantying a victory

Expect a wrestling clinic by Brock thats if he doesnt get clipped and turtles up for the third time

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: I dont think Ubereem had sufficient training for Brock
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 07:42:08 PM »
brock has a penis tattoo on his chest
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2011, 07:42:29 PM »
It's good to see that Bas Rutten FINALLY decided to post on here

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 07:45:01 PM »

yes, cock chestnar will be 286 come fight night

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »

LOL...that he does

Vikingman

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 09:39:42 PM »
Lesnar will take him down-watch out for Overheem uberheem guillotine though..
CROM!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 09:48:28 PM »
 cain striking killed brock...and overeem is k-1 champion...

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 09:55:29 PM »
Ubereem all night. It wont even be close

chess315

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 10:06:18 PM »
  Even if overeem is as strong in the gym as lesnar, grappling strength is totally different brock is the cream of the crop in wrestling his college record is better then any heavyweight in ufc history. I do think overeem could present a little more trouble then I had thought after watching some old fights of his. Just because overeem has a lot of submisson wins doesnt mean he is great on the ground a big strong guy with basic submisson knowledge will get lot of submissions just by over powering people. I think brock will toss him around like hes much smaller but it is a very dangrous fight for brock but overreem has ver little exp against high level wresters there are  only 2 or 3 wrestlers walking the face of the earth like brock so he has not even trained with one. Its much different fighting american power then grappling ninja rua or some nogeira. It boils down to like  gh15 says about genreation nothingness. YOU CAN NOT COMPETE WITH AMeRCaNA EXCESS

chess315

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 10:08:46 PM »
American power and excess come through and beat overeem :) LIke brock says "I never even heard of the guy tell now"

chess315

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 10:09:34 PM »

lots of people have penis tattos :)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 04:21:31 AM »
I don't understand the hype behind Lesnar's wrestling. Had a hard time taking down a much smaller randy, couldn't take carwin down until he was literally dead gassed. Lesnar couldn't even bully a much smaller velasquez.

Ubereem is strong as hell and it's highly doubtful lesnar's going to walk in and just man handle the reem. If any of you have seen his strength training he's an ox.

1st round tko.

Im a huge Lesnar fan. I admit that Lesnars wrestling in not on par with Mark Kerr's (1997-2001) but Lesnar is the only fighter to ever take down Velasquez; and Brock took him down twice

The obvious issue is that Brock can throw a punch; but he freaks out & overreacts when he starts getting punched. That said; Carwin and Velasquez could not knock out Brock. So Brock can take some punishment.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 04:27:21 AM »
Feel the hype!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 04:56:56 AM »
What excuses are you cock suckers gonna use when the superior Ubereem rapes this overrated clown.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 05:34:15 AM »
lol @ everybody thinking Brock will win and some even saying he'll dominate

you're joking right?

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 05:45:06 AM »

lots of people have penis tattos :)

Hell, I'll bet lots of members of this board have had a cock on their chest.      :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 05:47:53 AM »

Hell, I'll bet lots of members of this board have had a cock on their chest.      :D

lol

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 05:59:17 AM »

you're joking right?

Junior Dos Santos predicts That Lesnar wins in the first round. Frank Mir said Brock will "easily" win. Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin also think Lesnar will win.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 06:03:18 AM »
Junior Dos Santos predicts That Lesnar wins in the first round. Frank Mir said Brock will "easily" win. Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin also think Lesnar will win.

ok AND? Overreem is K-1, Dream and Strike force Champion. Lesnar has had 7 MMA fights Overreem has had over 65.

So you have the word of some great guys and then you have results and a disturbing difference in experience....I'm thinkin Overreems gonna win...I didn't forget about you Royalty...2 more days... 8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 06:10:43 AM »
My spidey sense is telling me that ubereem will cave brock's skull in. Oh and let us not forget ...
Brock has a cock tatoo on his chest

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 06:14:48 AM »
Frank Mir said Brock will "easily" win. Cain Velasquez and Shane Carwin also think Lesnar will win.
Of course they will say that Lesnar will win, they all fought him, so they only say it to legitimize their fights against him.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 06:21:11 AM »
 Even if overeem is as strong in the gym as lesnar, grappling strength is totally different brock is the cream of the crop in wrestling his college record is better then any heavyweight in ufc history. I do think overeem could present a little more trouble then I had thought after watching some old fights of his. Just because overeem has a lot of submisson wins doesnt mean he is great on the ground a big strong guy with basic submisson knowledge will get lot of submissions just by over powering people. I think brock will toss him around like hes much smaller but it is a very dangrous fight for brock but overreem has ver little exp against high level wresters there are  only 2 or 3 wrestlers walking the face of the earth like brock so he has not even trained with one. Its much different fighting american power then grappling ninja rua or some nogeira. It boils down to like  gh15 says about genreation nothingness. YOU CAN NOT COMPETE WITH AMeRCaNA EXCESS
a lot of you americans underestimate Overeems groundskills... lol...
he is ADCC euro champ!
he has great take down defense.... and can fight of his back!
wrestling is a great asset but once on the ground it's bjj that gets you far... and Overeems grappling is waaaay beter then Brocks.
and overeem has flown over wrestlers from the usa, he killed them in sparring!
Striking it's not even close....
Strenght is about equal.... should be a great fight! but i will be very , very surprized if brock has anything to say in this fight... but it's a fight so anything can happen!
if Overeem loses expect Optimus to have a break from Getbig... lol!
but again... i will be very very surprized....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 06:27:07 AM »
ok AND? Overreem is K-1, Dream and Strike force Champion. Lesnar has had 7 MMA fights Overreem has had over 65.

So you have the word of some great guys and then you have results and a disturbing difference in experience....I'm thinkin Overreems gonna win...I didn't forget about you Royalty...2 more days... 8)

I dont dislike Overeem. Nor do I discount him.

I just want Brock to win... and I feel that he will.

PS: to be 100% honest; I think either fighter will have a difficult time beating Dos Santos. Dos Santos is 5-10 years younger than the rest of the top heavies.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 06:40:40 AM »

you're joking right?

What excuses are you cock suckers gonna use when the superior Ubereem rapes this overrated clown.

You both are going to eat those words, this will be easy for Brock, not even close, ha tomorrow night Wiggs, and I will taunt you for saying what you said ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 06:42:28 AM »
I dont dislike Overeem. Nor do I discount him.

I just want Brock to win... and I feel that he will.

PS: to be 100% honest; I think either fighter will have a difficult time beating Dos Santos. Dos Santos is 5-10 years younger than the rest of the top heavies.

I am pretty mixed about this myself.  Brock doesn't like to be hit and a juiced to the gills Overeem can hit hard.  When Carwin and Mir tagged him a few times during their fights with him you could see the panic on his face.  It would have been cool to see what kind of MMA fighter Lesnar would have been if he had started earlier.

An interesting fight for sure and the rest of the card is decent if you like watching fighting and title fights and big names are that important to you.
A