Author Topic: The american society and african-americans  (Read 10089 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
The american society and african-americans
« on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:30 PM »
It seems to Debussey that the entire american culture simply sees black as "sub-humans" in most aspects of life. In everything from business to education.

Like the expression "mudshark", and "she is tainted" (for a white woman having fucked a black man).

Is this accurate?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: The american society and african-americans
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »
It seems to Debussey that the entire american culture simply sees black as "sub-humans" in most aspects of life. In everything from business to education.

Like the expression "mudshark", and "she is tainted" (for a white woman having fucked a black man).

Is this accurate?
Or "once you go black we don't want you back"?  I think it's more associated with attractive woman dating thugs and athletes.
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:51 PM »
I wouldn't say "sub-humans" but I'd say that a lot liken them to certain actions, like higher crime rates and what not. Not sub-humans, but more like they're more wrapped up in things they shouldn't be.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 09:25:37 PM »
I think most blacks are lacking the personal responsibility aspect of life. They seem too busy blaming other people or the past for their current situation.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »

Is this accurate?

I think it's a combination of jealousy with the high number of blacks who are athletes or in entertainment.....or who are doing well in society....and I think it's combined with disgust about the high proportion of blacks who are poor and committing crimes....whites don't understand why each and every black person can't be successful if they worked at it....they don't understand that centuries of violence and forced poverty directed at blacks, and isolation in the inner city has bred a group of blacks who do not believe they will ever get a fair shake in society and so embark on crime due to frustration, anger, boredom, and lack of opportunity....some blacks DO see themselves as second class citizens and low-lifes because this has been drummed into them....there is a culture there that believes this....

hopefully with the election of Barack Obama many blacks will wake up to the opportunities out there

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »

hopefully with the election of Barack Obama many blacks will wake up to the opportunities out there
Oh brother...... ::)

Another one that thinks that because Obama is going to be president that the black society will suddenly open it's eyes and be responsible for their own actions. Quit blaming everyone else for their troubles, that would be a good place to start.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »
I think most blacks are lacking the personal responsibility aspect of life. They seem too busy blaming other people or the past for their current situation.

spot on
Ron: "I am lazy."

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 09:49:28 PM »
Oh brother...... ::)

Another one that thinks that because Obama is going to be president that the black society will suddenly open it's eyes and be responsible for their own actions. Quit blaming everyone else for their troubles, that would be a good place to start.

Dude..I live in the black community...and I can tell you that the election of Obama has really had an affect on blacks...they are truly beginning to wake up and be inspired to do some wonderful things in the community...I know what blacks are thinking and saying becausae I live in the community....I am not making excuses for anybody...but try being more understanding and positive..it's attitude like yours which makes some blacks feel they can never get a fair shake

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 09:50:22 PM »
I think it's a combination of jealousy with the high number of blacks who are athletes or in entertainment.....or who are doing well in society....and I think it's combined with disgust about the high proportion of blacks who are poor and committing crimes....whites don't understand why each and every black person can't be successful if they worked at it....they don't understand that centuries of violence and forced poverty directed at blacks, and isolation in the inner city has bred a group of blacks who do not believe they will ever get a fair shake in society and so embark on crime due to frustration, anger, boredom, and lack of opportunity....some blacks DO see themselves as second class citizens and low-lifes because this has been drummed into them....there is a culture there that believes this....

Why to then immigrants coming here in poverty worse than blacks do well within a generation while blacks can't despite preferential treatment and quotas?  :-\ It's their problem and nobody else's.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 09:51:37 PM »

THEY RELY ON GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES AND MAMA

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »
it's attitude like yours which makes some blacks feel they can never get a fair shake
No, it's their own fault for not "manning up" and taking responsibility for their own lives. Plain and simple.

The black community is to blame for it's stereotype.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 11:11:10 PM »
No, it's their own fault for not "manning up" and taking responsibility for their own lives. Plain and simple.

The black community is to blame for it's stereotype.

That's like walking up to a lifetime raging alcoholic or drug addict and telling him to pull himself up by his bootstraps, to get in control of his life, and then walking away.  African Americans in the slums or just rough communities are in a longwithstanding downward spiral that's going to take more than just 'manning up' to get out of-they've been pushed down by whites up until today and will continue to be so tomorrow.  Having said that, blaming people of today for crimes of the past by people of yesteryear is wrong and shouldn't be brought into the picture.  That's the reality though and their current situation is a reflection of that reality.  Giving them more oppurtunities based on their skin color isn't right but continuing to treat them poorly because of the situation they are in right now, which is a situation that stems from worse than awful treatment in the not so distant past(plenty of black parents out there who were actually in their 20s when they got the right sit with whites and eat in the same room and vote..etc) or treat them with the callous 'get up and do something' attitude isn't going to work.  You have to do what works and that is empowering people via kind and fair treatment.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 11:48:37 PM »
in fact it seems that black had a lot of prejudice against white, cos black were surprised that white voted for obama.
asstropin

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 11:51:20 PM »
  That's like walking up to a lifetime raging alcoholic or drug addict and telling him to pull himself up by his bootstraps, to get in control of his life, and then walking away. 
I read this and stopped, bullshit on the rest, don't care what you typed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 12:54:47 AM »
Then you missed the point. If you'd read the rest of it you'd have understood. I don't have first hand experience but it seems as though getting out of projects and other rough communities is similar to getting out of addiction-it's a downward spiral and everyone and everything around you is either pushing you further down or seems like it is.  Walking by, telling them to man up has not worked up until this point.  Kind and fair treatment has.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »
the issue of blacks is very comlex and im not going to start typing about it because the discussionn will take too many thousands of words and i dont have the energy to so, nor the desire. face to face i would talk your ear off.

long discussion very short =

what may seem to be may be because of what seems to be or because of what used to be, and whats seems to be facts are not facts that support treatment appropriate for those facts

if that makes any sense

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 12:59:40 AM »
We REALLY need MATT C to write something in this thread >:( ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2009, 01:03:26 AM »
the issue of blacks is very comlex and im not going to start typing about it because the discussionn will take too many thousands of words and i dont have the energy to so, nor the desire. face to face i would talk your ear off.

long discussion very short =

what may seem to be may be because of what seems to be or because of what used to be, and whats seems to be facts are not facts that support treatment appropriate for those facts

if that makes any sense

nah.
G

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2009, 01:22:22 AM »

Is this accurate?

The media is driven by the Jews...There is no debating that...The Jews are some of the smartest mother fckers on the planet...The black race is the most genetically coded spiritual human on the planet...They hold  most of the answers to life(they just don't know it) and may not ever know it...The smart men pulling the strings are trying to surpress the coding that is in the black men and women...

The truth is the black race is probably the superior race from earth...The men behind the curtain are trying to eliminate the black race by breeding them with other races and making mutts out of all of us...And the code will be lost or at the very least very hard to regain...Because if the code is ever found again, you can kiss any type of materialism goodbye...We would once again be one with the world(earth) and that is not wanted by the capitalist of the world...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2009, 01:23:17 AM »
The media is driven by the Jews...There is no debating that...The Jews are some of the smartest mother fckers on the planet...The black race is the most genetically coded spiritual human on the planet...They hold  most of the answers to life(they just don't know it) and may not ever know it...The smart men pulling the strings are trying to surpress the coding that is in the black men and women...

The truth is the black race is probably the superior race from earth...The men behind the curtain are trying to eliminate the black race by breeding them with other races and making mutts out of all of us...And the code will be lost or at the very least very hard to regain...Because if the code is ever found again, you can kiss any type of materialism goodbye...We would once again be one with the world(earth) and that is not wanted by the capitalist of the world...

::)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2009, 01:26:34 AM »
  That's like walking up to a lifetime raging alcoholic or drug addict and telling him to pull himself up by his bootstraps, to get in control of his life, and then walking away.  African Americans in the slums or just rough communities are in a longwithstanding downward spiral that's going to take more than just 'manning up' to get out of-they've been pushed down by whites up until today and will continue to be so tomorrow.  Having said that, blaming people of today for crimes of the past by people of yesteryear is wrong and shouldn't be brought into the picture.  That's the reality though and their current situation is a reflection of that reality.  Giving them more oppurtunities based on their skin color isn't right but continuing to treat them poorly because of the situation they are in right now, which is a situation that stems from worse than awful treatment in the not so distant past(plenty of black parents out there who were actually in their 20s when they got the right sit with whites and eat in the same room and vote..etc) or treat them with the callous 'get up and do something' attitude isn't going to work.  You have to do what works and that is empowering people via kind and fair treatment.

What needs to happen is all the blacks making tons of coin need to put there money in the poor areas...The truth is, they won't do it...Because the return isn't there...They don't see the big picture like the jews do and the asians do...Just about every other race took care of there own...The blacks don't do it and will pay for that...But make no mistake, the media is telling them to cross bred and telling them that racism doesn't really exist...

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2009, 02:08:52 AM »

Shaq is rich. The white guy that pays him is wealthy                             
                                               - Chris Rock

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2009, 04:27:53 AM »

::)

::) ::)
Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2009, 05:43:24 AM »
Or "once you go black we don't want you back"?  I think it's more associated with attractive woman dating thugs and athletes.

no its.

"Once you go black no white man wants you back"

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2009, 05:44:39 AM »

Is this accurate?
epic acting like you don't live in America to seem different and cool.