Author Topic: destroyed a kid in the gym  (Read 12512 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: destroyed a kid in the gym
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2010, 06:12:09 PM »
newbie comes down to the free weights dungeon and starts repping the bar. his buddy   starts screaming into his face to push it harder like the twink is Dorian in blood and guts. so i saunter up to them and tell them to ask me if they need a spot when they've finished warming up. kid looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
me and my buddy start watching and laughing at them. eventually the kid loads up the bar with a plate each side and the kid gets stuck under the bar, his bitchboy buddy can't even lift it off. so I pick it up and take it off him whilst giving it a few cheat curls and then laugh in their faces.
as they left the gym we erupted into laughter. went out and had ribs and potato wedges whilst these two "beasts" are probably drinking whey peptides and creatine.  ;D

Welcome back Squad Father!
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2010, 06:13:21 PM »
I don't get intimidated by any man unless he's got a gun.

Post a pic of yourself.

Scared of a gun? Just make sure you draw faster...
S

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2010, 01:08:30 AM »

I'm not surprised this was deleted. Utter shit.
O

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »
newbie comes down to the free weights dungeon and starts repping the bar. his buddy   starts screaming into his face to push it harder like the twink is Dorian in blood and guts. so i saunter up to them and tell them to ask me if they need a spot when they've finished warming up. kid looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
me and my buddy start watching and laughing at them. eventually the kid loads up the bar with a plate each side and the kid gets stuck under the bar, his bitchboy buddy can't even lift it off. so I pick it up and take it off him whilst giving it a few cheat curls and then laugh in their faces.
as they left the gym we erupted into laughter. went out and had ribs and potato wedges whilst these two "beasts" are probably drinking whey peptides and creatine.  ;D

Hahha that showed them!Little bastards will never darken a gym again!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »

Next time you try to imitate Squadfather, try not to let your British-isms ("whilst") come through ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2010, 11:38:58 AM »
Next time you try to imitate Squadfather, try not to let your British-isms ("whilst") come through ::)

Shhh,don't tell pellius,he thinks it's him ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »
Never really got the funny in these.