Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37373 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
thanks brother  8)
you look like absolute shit lol .. you are welcome

bigmc

• Getbig V
you look like absolute shit lol .. you are welcome

you see me with hate in your eyes sebastian

i am not your enemy bro  :)

T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 you are trying to "own" me using a pic of me adjusting my brother in law? oh brother  ::)

Maybe you are mad because you look like absolute shit bodybuilding wise Bart Mall Cop hahaha

bigmc

• Getbig V
you are trying to "own" me using a pic of me adjusting my brother in law? oh brother  ::)

Maybe you are mad because you look like absolute shit bodybuilding wise Bart Mall Cop hahaha

keep telling yourself that skippy

how many books have you sold  ;D ;D ;D
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Now you are picking on my book? hahaha listel you doufus .. the one who is clearly touched is you since you saved every pic I have ever posted and are still mad for calling you Shakira because you have birth giving hips on your awesome H taper  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Now you are picking on my book? hahaha listel you doufus .. the one who is clearly touched is you since you saved every pic I have ever posted and are still mad for calling you Shakira because you have birth giving hips on your awesome H taper  ;)

you are a failure my friend

but you amuse me

not by what you write

but by your self delusion

i am sure you will be on the streets of london begging and robbing old ladies when they open the flood gates

i might throw you some change when i see you  :)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

but you amuse me

not by what you write

i am sure you will be on the streets of london begging and robbing old ladies when they open the flood gates

i might throw you some change when i see you  :)

bigmc

• Getbig V

great response

why dont you start another thread about me that will backfire  :-*
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Im sure you "adjusted" him nicely.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
great response

why dont you start another thread about me that will backfire  :-*
zzzzzz

bigmc

• Getbig V
poor sev used to be hardcore

now trolling like a needy twink

sad times  :(
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
poor sev used to be hardcore

now trolling like a needy twink

sad times  :(
You are being watched.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
zzzzzz

ladies
get a room and sort eachother out
c

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
disdain for the modern woman is normal.  misogynistic bastard

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

cut of screed. Too little too late, mate!

Sounds like you got screwed by a woman, while the smart ones hire out a different pro once a month to get their rocks n cXcks off without all the b!llshit n baggage from a full timer scrag.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
the scred married men posting in this thread makes this thread priceless

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the s
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2013, 12:29:49 PM »
you just can take it too seriously...Im not trying to come off as cocky or a douchebag,  quite the oppsosite, but alot of men underestimate themselves and go for women they shouldn't be bothering with in the first place cause they can do better....we've all been there a relationship that didnt turn out so well all of a sudden  your confidence is not quite  what it used to be you start doubting yourself and you slowly lower your standards a bit to play it safe cause your afraid of getting hurt again .....but the thing is   not all Women are dumb as fuck .... if your a good looking above average built guy  and you come along  and show strong interest in a chick whos never  had a man of your caliber shes gonna know something is up....
last chick i was involved with
" i was shocked that you wanted to talk to me".....first words she ever said to me. i thought it would be a walk in the park obviously but she ended up eating my ass alive....lowering your standards gets you nowhere.

Good post.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
I totally agree OP, the pretty hot 28 year old woman I had a date with recently who is ABD in analytic philosophy and has published reputed work in her sub-field is a stupid idiot and should be obedient to superior persons such as yourself and Purge_WTF.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
I totally agree OP, the pretty hot 28 year old woman I had a date with recently who is ABD in analytic philosophy and has published reputed work in her sub-field is a stupid idiot and should be obedient to superior persons such as yourself and Purge_WTF.

hope she knows how to say "would you like fries with that?"

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Im actually happily married, life didnt change for us when we got married, I still spend as much time with my friends etc. But some of my friends lives arent worth living due to their marriage, they are miserable

You nailed it! I would rather go to prison than be married to some of the controlling Whores here in ny!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
I have a piece of advice for some of you .. how about you STOP wanting, admiring, chase after them or pay attention to. The sexual attraction is a force that has your balls in their hand and they jerk you around however they please. Learn to control the psychic/sexual energy and direct it towards your higher centers as opposed to your lower ones. This way you have power over yourself instead of the women you feel attracted to.

Stop being like animals and learn to harness these energies. Buy my book for more details  ;D

Now thats the Truth!

Mayor Of Bodybuilding

• Getbig III
Here in nY the Woman like to Control guys and Destroy their Self esteem! I see it everywhere and its Pathetic! I cant even watch this shit.Thank god Its not me! I would Rather live in a cardboard box then with 99% of the so called woman in ny!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Here in nY the Woman like to Control guys and Destroy their Self esteem! I see it everywhere and its Pathetic! I cant even watch this shit.Thank god Its not me! I would Rather live in a cardboard box then with 99% of the so called woman in ny!

Method101

• Getbig V

but you amuse me

not by what you write

i might throw you some change when i see you  :)

hahahhahahahha SEV thank you for exposing this fraud that is "bigmc". I have better arms than you bigmc you big fat bag of shit, you can only dream of having my level of vascularity. You look like 250 pounds of shit stuffed into a 150 pound bag.