Author Topic: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency  (Read 142800 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Obamas' Failed Post-Presidency
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2017, 03:48:15 PM »
http://www.inquisitr.com/opinion/4111544/michelle-and-barack-obama-woes-dilemma-over-daughter-malia-sowing-wild-oats

she is going to have 3 abortions by 25 and be in a shelter along w o-twink. 

You are truly a sad, sad little man.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2017, 04:23:17 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/its-official-obama-presidency-worst-economic-growth-in-modern-era-4th-worst-ever

WORST IN MODERN ERA

kind of stupid and totally self serving just to look at GDP especially given that no other POTUS after WWII inherited a economy in free-fall with systemic problems on multiple fronts

Bloomberg looked at 17 different indicators and Obama did much better (again, still not stellar but also have to consider what he was starting with and also the fact that after 2010 he had a full road block from Republicans - the same Republicans)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-06/how-obama-s-economic-record-stacks-up

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2017, 06:25:36 PM »
kind of stupid and totally self serving just to look at GDP especially given that no other POTUS after WWII inherited a economy in free-fall with systemic problems on multiple fronts

Bloomberg looked at 17 different indicators and Obama did much better (again, still not stellar but also have to consider what he was starting with and also the fact that after 2010 he had a full road block from Republicans - the same Republicans)

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-06/how-obama-s-economic-record-stacks-up

Nine years later and it is still blame Bush for obama's total incompetence.

It tickles me pink that obama's greater legacies are the demise of the Democrat Party and Donald J. Trump.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »
Nine years later and it is still blame Bush for obama's total incompetence.

It tickles me pink that obama's greater legacies are the demise of the Democrat Party and Donald J. Trump.

Serious question. Do you really think that Obama was incompetent? Do you truly believe that the economy today under Trump, which is very very good, is in no way attributed to the previous administration?

One thing to dislike some of the policies, Obama had plenty I don't like, but you can't deny that the US economy by the time Obama was out, was pretty solid.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2017, 07:09:28 PM »
Serious question. Do you really think that Obama was incompetent? Do you truly believe that the economy today under Trump, which is very very good, is in no way attributed to the previous administration?

One thing to dislike some of the policies, Obama had plenty I don't like, but you can't deny that the US economy by the time Obama was out, was pretty solid.

Yes I do believe obama was incompetent. I believe he was 100% in over his head from day 1 and always felt himself too superior to take advice from others.

I also know that when a POTUS has to pump $10 TRILLION dollars into his failed economy over 8 years to try to prop it up, that is abject failure. Economic growth under obama was as miserable as any of us will see in our lifetimes and he had zero clue how to even begin to try to solve the problem.

I won't even start on his divisiveness, hatred of the military and police, or his utter contempt for the working white middle class. He was a complete fucktard protected by the MSM, Hollywood libs, and the SJWs of the left who screamed racism everytime he was criticized in the slightest way.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2017, 07:21:13 PM »
Yes I do believe obama was incompetent. I believe he was 100% in over his head from day 1 and always felt himself too superior to take advice from others.

I also know that when a POTUS has to pump $10 TRILLION dollars into his failed economy over 8 years to try to prop it up, that is abject failure. Economic growth under obama was as miserable as any of us will see in our lifetimes and he had zero clue how to even begin to try to solve the problem.

I won't even start on his divisiveness, hatred of the military and police, or his utter contempt for the working white middle class. He was a complete fucktard protected by the MSM, Hollywood libs, and the SJWs of the left who screamed racism everytime he was criticized in the slightest way.

I can understand the police and what not, but the military? He bombed the shit out of a lot of places. He must have liked that part. I don't know if he had contempt for the white middle class employed, but let's say he did, I won't say otherwise, but let's focus on the economy.

What would you have done if not pump the money into the economy?

Would you have let those banks fail and let the market correct itself no matter how bad it was? I mean, I was on that side, still am. I would have been perfectly fine letting a lot of banks and auto manufacturers and what not collapse.

That said, every economist, both conservative and liberal, said you had to inject the money, and only some fringe people disagreed with it.

So was everyone basically a failure at the same time? Like I said, I would have let it collapse, but then I can't say I'm an economist, so what I would have done may not have been the right thing.

Does Trump get to proclaim that his economy is great without giving any credit to the previous administration at all? I mean, it's not even been 100 days.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2017, 08:57:22 PM »

The economy today is ALL Obama.  Just like the bad economy at this time in 2009 was ALL Bush.  It takes more than 90 days to turn things around or tank them entirely.  Unfortunately, I believe the latter
is on the way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2017, 07:39:06 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2017, 07:58:16 AM »
Obama deceived Turkey about PKK, Trump won’t: President Erdogan
KOM News ^ | 20 April 2017 | none stated
Posted on 4/20/2017, 10:28:53

Former US President Barack Obama deceived Turkey by failing to abide by an agreement about the Kurdistan Worker’s Party (PKK), Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said in an interview with Al Jazeera broadcast on Wednesday.

“With President Obama, we had a mutual agreement about the PKK – but Obama deceived us. I don’t believe the Trump administration will do the same,” Erdogan said in regards to American support for the Syrian Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), a group Ankara claims is affiliated to the outlawed PKK.

The Turkish President has called several times on his new US counterpart to ditch support for the YPG, a group hailed as being the most effective force fighting the extremist Islamic State (IS) group in Syria.

“The YPG is an arm of the PKK. We must put an end to this,” Erdogan said. “We can’t destroy one terrorist group with another one. We are strategic partners with the US.”

Meanwhile the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which is led by the YPG, have encircled the last major cities, Tabqa and Raqqa, in IS’ hands and are awaiting a final plan to storm the latter.

A US military official in March said the SDF did not pose a threat to Turkey.

Speaking to Rudaw, US Colonel John Dorrian, said US troops on the ground in Manbij were there to “to make sure there is no security incident and to make sure there is no persistent YPG presence in the city, or anything that would threaten Turkey because we are also committed to Turkey’s security.”

Erdogan and Trump are set to meet at the NATO Summit in Brussels on 24 May.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2017, 12:27:25 PM »
Obama launches Chicago trip with visit to South Side job training group
The Chicago Tribune ^ | April 23, 2017 | Katherine Skiba
Posted on 4/24/2017, 3:01:37 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Former President Barack Obama, on a two-day visit to Chicago that began Sunday, met privately with at-risk young men on the South Side to talk about gang violence, jobs skills and employment, a spokesman said.

The meeting was with participants in a program created by Obama's longtime friend and former education secretary, Arne Duncan — and signified a return to Obama's roots as a community organizer 30 years ago on the South Side.

"He said he grew up during that time because of the work he was doing," Obama spokesman Kevin Lewis said.

Now the former president wants to solicit ideas and information on "how we can turn things around" in areas hit hard by crime....

(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...

________________________ _____________________

If he did a good job when he was a community choomer organizer and a POTUS - why would he have to go back there now? 

OBAMA = failing. 

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2017, 12:19:29 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2017, 12:19:55 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2017, 12:27:49 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/04/24/gasparino_obama_to_receive_400000_speaking_fee_for_cantor-fitzgerald_event.html

LOL - obama selling out to Wall Street.  Hope Michelle Obama soaks all this up in the looming divorce proceedings. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2017, 07:27:22 AM »
Exactly!

And they have the balls to call Trump a russian spy for not even a fraction of what fagbama did?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2017, 10:26:07 AM »
Obama was the biggest terrorist.. weak and incompetent.. not to mention delusional..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2017, 01:19:08 PM »
Obama says immigrants being treated like Irish during Famine
The Irish Times ^ | April 25, 2017 | Staff
Posted on 4/26/2017, 4:11:09 PM

Barack Obama said that immigrants to the US are being demonised in the same way as Irish people who arrived in America after the Famine.

In his first public speech since leaving office, the former US President said the Irish were treated like the “other” in the 19th century just like Muslims are today. Mr Obama drew parallels between the two periods in American history and that in both immigration policy was “‘driven by biases”.

(Excerpt) Read more at irishtimes.com ...

________________________ _____________________

STFU you Kenyan illegal POS

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2017, 04:24:45 AM »
Obama Turns Out To Be A Greedy One-Percenter
Investor's Business Daily ^ | 4/27/2017 | Staff
Posted on 4/28/2017, 7:00:38 AM by IBD editorial writer

Money in Politics: President Obama's devotees no doubt had hoped he would come out swinging against President Trump. Instead, the only thing he's done so far is cash in on his presidency with a massive book deal and a six-figure speech gig.

Earlier this month, Obama reportedly signed a book deal with Penguin Random House for more than $65 million for one book written by him and another written by Michelle. (The exact amount wasn't made public.) Assuming that figure is correct and they both write 500 page books, that amounts to roughly $144 per word for each of them.

After writing 370 words — less than two manuscript pages — the Obamas will have made as much as the typical American family earns in an entire year.

Even though the Obamas are clearing roughly four times what Bill Clinton made on his post-presidential memoir and more than six times what George W. Bush got, the eye-popping advance generated no real controversy.

Not so Obama's decision to accept a $400,000 speaking gig at a health care conference sponsored by Wall Street investment firm Cantor Fitzgerald.

(Excerpt) Read more at investors.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2017, 04:58:15 AM »
Obama Takes Shot at Trump's Tweeting as He's Paid $400k (AGAIN) for Speaking Gig
Daily Mail UK ^ | 04/28/2017 | Dave Burke
Posted on 4/28/2017, 7:38:35

During the speech at the Pierre Hotel in New York City, Obama delivered a sly dig at his successor's prolific tweeting. Obama was asked how he coped with frustrating moments as president, and responded: 'By not having a Twitter account.'

As President Obama came under fire for scheduling a $400,000 speaking gig at a Wall Street firm next fall, he pocketed the same amount for a speech Thursday night for A&E Networks.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

________________________ ________________________ __

He is such a hypocrite. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2017, 11:30:58 AM »
Michelle Obama: 'I won't run for office' for my children
BBC ^ | April 28, 2017
Posted on 4/28/2017, 2:05:09 PM by Oldeconomybuyer

Former First Lady Michelle Obama appeared to rule out running for elected office during her first public remarks since leaving the White House.

"It's all well and good until you start running, and then the knives come out." It's hard on a family, she said. "I wouldn't ask my children to do this again because when you run for higher office, it's not just you. It's your whole family."

But "public service will always be in our blood", she added.

Although Mrs Obama had played down her political ambitions before, while first lady, this is the first time she has done so since the election campaign, when she was widely viewed as the most effective weapon in the Democratic armoury.

(Excerpt) Read more at bbc.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ____

Michelle Obama: 'I won't run for office' for my children

False - Moochelle won't run cause she is too fat and slow

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2017, 06:19:58 PM »
Last I checked Trump is President .

I really don't understand why any get biggers care about Obama's daughter.

Because President Obama owned the living shit out of the right for the past 8 years and continues to do so.  Frankly, it's all they got.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #74 on: April 28, 2017, 06:27:03 PM »
Because President Obama owned the living shit out of the right for the past 8 years and continues to do so.  Frankly, it's all they got.

Obama's legacy:

Donald J. Trump as POTUS for the next 8 years.

Republican majority.

Complete decimation of the Democrat Party.