Author Topic: Jason Arntz  (Read 4434 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jason Arntz
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 01:01:31 AM »
how did he cross him?

i remember reading the newspaper back in 99 or 98,i cant remember but it was somewhere in that area i believe and they had a article about a bodybuilder named jason arntz from berkley heights,new jersey that got popped with a ton of roids,plus a hand gun and alot of nubaine.the thing was he never even served any jail time from the word on the street,must have had o.j simpsons lawyers and sang the star spangled banner to the detectives when it was time to see monty hall to play (LETS MAKE A DEAL) :o
R

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 01:48:02 AM »
Arntz is massive in the gym...However  on stage, looses something...I believe its thinnest from the side and back....(mostly from the side though)

With all the said, he is a great bodybuilder and I don't what to take anything away from him...However when a body like King's can beat him, its got to tell him something....And that something is to move on to bigger and better ventures...

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 06:15:22 AM »
Why isnt he placing higher in shows?

not enough size maybe?

He's been around forever!
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 06:33:50 AM »

He's been around forever!

yep. Jason is not New to the stage, guys. He's not gonna win any IFFB show anytime soon if he hasn't been able to do it in his younger days.

the anabolic mon

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 07:35:38 AM »
I've known Jason a long time and he, perhaps more than anyone I ever met, "lives the life."
Jason is responsible for dialing in Craig Richardson at the 2000 Nationals which was by far, the best Craig ever looked.  Guys should get their props when it is deserved and Jason deserves that much.

Code for: Steroid source  ;D

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 07:48:57 AM »
rem seeing him in American Muscle Magazine tv show in the 90s...... didn't seem to change much

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2009, 08:34:11 AM »
Arntz is massive in the gym...However  on stage, looses something...I believe its thinnest from the side and back....(mostly from the side though)

With all the said, he is a great bodybuilder and I don't what to take anything away from him...However when a body like King's can beat him, its got to tell him something....And that something is to move on to bigger and better ventures...

That would be pretty much anything wouldn't it? ???

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2009, 08:44:20 AM »
Jason simply isnt good enough to place well at shows.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2009, 09:14:52 AM »

Young fool... only now... at the end... do you understand!

gggooooooodddd, let out your hate