Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 481166 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1150 on: August 25, 2017, 03:55:22 AM »
agreed-he lived a selfish life gave nothing to anyone-cared only about himself-looked like utter shit-yet now he's being regarded as one of the greatest humans of our lifetime

this fake sympathy knows no bounds.

people don't actually give a shit that he died, they just virtue signal to make themselves feel good about his death

it's the most egoistic thing you can do.  at least i'm honest all the way through -- i was saying the kid's garbage before, and now, after his death, he's still garbage, and will never have a change to correct it.

LOL!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1151 on: August 25, 2017, 03:56:18 AM »
agreed-he lived a selfish life gave nothing to anyone-cared only about himself-looked like utter shit-yet now he's being regarded as one of the greatest humans of our lifetime

By a very small community. Most people have no idea this guy even existed. Bbing is far below the radar. And that said community is not exactly famous for its intellectual and moral achievements.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1152 on: August 25, 2017, 03:59:53 AM »
" God makes NO mistakes. "

But Dallas and Rich did. Huge mistakes.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1153 on: August 25, 2017, 03:59:58 AM »
At 47, Rich liver [sic] some life. It was supposed to read LIVED, but it auto-corrected to liver for some reason, so I kept due to Rich's penchant for oral steroids.

At 26, can we say the same about Dallas?  Did Dallas live some life? Aaron said  Dallas lived life to it's fullest, or something to that effect. What life?  Ten years ago he was 16.  :-\

I'm 28, and I would say that no, he didn't live his life to the fullest.

Between 23 and 30 you date a ton of woman, can still eat junk food without worrying too much about it, have a kid or two, etc.

At 25 with a good career and a good attitude you are a chick magnet.

If you're single (not married) and with no kids you have some extra money at the end of the month. Not sure about bodybuilders thou.

Too many things the guy missed out. Bad decisions man... bad decisions.

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1154 on: August 25, 2017, 04:03:15 AM »
At least he lasted a few days longer than Big Casket

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1155 on: August 25, 2017, 04:05:20 AM »
 :)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: August 25, 2017, 04:06:23 AM »

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #1157 on: August 25, 2017, 04:12:41 AM »

Madness to kill yourself at these ages for big muscles!  The world has indeed gone mad ...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1158 on: August 25, 2017, 04:14:05 AM »
Madness to kill yourself at these ages for big muscles!  The world has indeed gone mad ...

(the right amount of) muscles fix everything

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #1159 on: August 25, 2017, 04:15:20 AM »
I CONFIRMED THIS FROM THE GET GO, but some of the uneducated serfs and 504 Plan'ers refuse to believe it.

He didn't JUST PASS AWAY...he was on life support from the beginning. They decided to pull the plug just now. Why? Because in their feeble minds they believe Rich was soooo strong that he could pull through. They believed that steroids, pmma, opiates, hgh , etc. etc. make the man...THEY WERE WRONG.

Boyfriend in a coma, I know, I know, Its serious. Do you really think he'll pull through?

GODSPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1160 on: August 25, 2017, 04:19:25 AM »
I believe Orville was selling bibles in thr street at one point. He married a swedish big titted woman, and lives in Sweden.

Living the dream, would be great to be that bible.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1161 on: August 25, 2017, 04:26:25 AM »
I CONFIRMED THIS FROM THE GET GO, but some of the uneducated serfs and 504 Plan'ers refuse to believe it.

He didn't JUST PASS AWAY...he was on life support from the beginning. They decided to pull the plug just now. Why? Because in their feeble minds they believe Rich was soooo strong that he could pull through. They believed that steroids, pmma, opiates, hgh , etc. etc. make the man...THEY WERE WRONG.

Boyfriend in a coma, I know, I know, Its serious. Do you really think he'll pull through?

This thread is not about you. Go seek attention some place else.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #1162 on: August 25, 2017, 04:29:13 AM »
I wonder if 5% merchandise will become sport memorabilia.
X

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1163 on: August 25, 2017, 04:29:29 AM »

i said the same thing!!

STAY (HIV) POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!11

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #1164 on: August 25, 2017, 04:33:18 AM »
RIP

I sure hope that Rich left a will or there's gonna be one hell of a fight.  Glad he got divorced too or else that last one (Sara?) would have cleaned up!  Saying that though, haven't people on here mentioned that it's his first wife that is the business brain?  So the 5% brand will no doubt continue....

Of course it will. Death is good for business.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #1165 on: August 25, 2017, 04:36:03 AM »
Didn't Rich claim that his ex Sarah ran to Dallas after the break up?

HOLY SHIT THEY KILLED EACH OTHER.

Someone should investigate.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1166 on: August 25, 2017, 04:36:43 AM »
Didn't Rich claim that his ex Sarah ran to Dallas after the break up?

HOLY SHIT THEY KILLED EACH OTHER.

Someone should investigate.

i mean, they call her black widow for a reason...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #1167 on: August 25, 2017, 04:41:55 AM »
Someone takes all his money now

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1168 on: August 25, 2017, 04:42:42 AM »
R.I.P. to the leader of misfits.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1169 on: August 25, 2017, 04:51:51 AM »
He was brain dead the whole time.  He was never going to recover.  

Maybe this will cause some of those self-loathing 5% ass-hats that worshipped him to think twice about the abuse they are inflicting on themselves.

dseiler

• Getbig III
« Reply #1170 on: August 25, 2017, 04:53:43 AM »
i mean, they call her black widow for a reason...

From her IG..

sara.ice.queen - I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband.
#GoneButNeverForgotten #RichPiana #RIP 😢 🙏🏼❤️. P.S. I want to wish my deepest condolence to Chanel @c_no5 and thanking her for being there for him, loving him & showing him support. You're an angel.
We will all miss him so much, may his soul & spirit Rest In Peace Forever🙏🏼.
XOXO Sara Piana.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #1171 on: August 25, 2017, 04:54:28 AM »
Let this be a lesson to all those who do not offer a sponsorship to Jason Genova.

Right babe?!
a

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #1172 on: August 25, 2017, 04:54:55 AM »
Wow weird, they both died were both huge and were both only 26. Shocking.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1173 on: August 25, 2017, 04:55:38 AM »
From her IG..

sara.ice.queen - I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband.
#GoneButNeverForgotten #RichPiana #RIP 😢 🙏🏼❤️. P.S. I want to wish my deepest condolence to Chanel @c_no5 and thanking her for being there for him, loving him & showing him support. You're an angel.
XOXO Sara Piana.

Translation:  

"Now, how much $ do I get?"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1174 on: August 25, 2017, 04:57:34 AM »
From her IG..

XOXO Sara Piana.

the bold is despicable, what a fucking whore