Author Topic: Insider News  (Read 10271 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Insider News
« on: September 27, 2007, 04:06:21 PM »
i have some connections in the bodybuilding community, and word from vegas is that its between ronnie and victor, and that jay looks no different.

also, many are saying gustavo could upset the whole thing.

people are saying it looks like number nine for ronnie.

unbiased news from vegas.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Insider News
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

gee , thanks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 04:08:21 PM »
Thanks but I already knew Ronnie was going to win.  Try telling that to the dipshits with their heads in the clouds........SLAYER.... ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 04:11:25 PM »
intereting news, is that jay is not looking conditioned nor as big as the past. could this be another arnold classic fiasco?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 04:13:35 PM »
intereting news, is that jay is not looking conditioned nor as big as the past. could this be another arnold classic fiasco?

who're you again? another rabid ronnie fan?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 04:13:53 PM »
Jays going to win this year!!

Its preordained and written in the stars!!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
sorry but the real insiders like chick and discusted already said ronnie in 3rd ast best! lol hope you have a nice weekend! ;)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2007, 04:15:24 PM »
Cutler in 4th.

True story

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
who're you again? another rabid ronnie fan?

im an insider for the sport of bodybuilding, i cant reveal my true identity, but im in the know.

i could be wrong, but my source is pretty honest. he also says that wolf is looking very good and toney freeman is smooth.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2007, 04:16:22 PM »
i have some connections in the bodybuilding community, and word from vegas is that its between ronnie and victor, and that jay looks no different.

Dude! I wish that was true..But..I believe as good as Ronnie is looking.? They're gonna give it to Jay..Fuckin Bastards...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2007, 04:20:26 PM »
Dude! I wish that was true..But..I believe as good as Ronnie is looking.? They're gonna give it to Jay..Fuckin Bastards...

that might happen, but apparently jay is overdieted, it might work out when he carbs up but he is looking very flat.

ronnie is looking a little smaller, but much rounder and seems to have his imbalances corrected a little better. still not perfect, but hes in condition for this one.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2007, 04:21:48 PM »
im an insider for the sport of bodybuilding, i cant reveal my true identity, but im in the know.

i could be wrong, but my source is pretty honest. he also says that wolf is looking very good and toney freeman is smooth.

yeah. i just looked over your last few posts . . . you're a rabid ronnie fan, who's not too fond of freeman or cutler.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2007, 04:22:53 PM »
I hope Ronnie comes in RIPPED TO SHREDS and BLOWS EVERYONE AWAY ! Just a few more days, Folks.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2007, 04:23:42 PM »
I hope Ronnie comes in RIPPED TO SHREDS and BLOWS EVERYONE AWAY ! Just a few more days, Folks.

where do you live that it's going to take you a few more days?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2007, 04:23:59 PM »
yeah. i just looked over your last few posts . . . you're a rabid ronnie fan, who's not too fond of freeman or cutler.
'

no im not.

i like ronnie because he is probably the greatest, but your kidding me if you think ANYONE in the lineup can beat a 90% ronnie. no one is saying ronnie is spot on, but they are saying he looks like he could take it, and the imbalance is corrected.

word in that melvin is not looking conditioned as last year and that wolf may take his spot with a little more size and condition.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 04:24:53 PM »

Finally someone speaks the truth!! I'm glad Ronnie didn't come I'm huge to the show yet he came in ripped, dry, and crisp, theres no way jay can beat Ronnie when he's on..  looking at the 2 days out pics of jay its very clear that Jay has made no improvements, and still lacks separation in his upper body.  

Jay Cutler = 3rd place!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 04:25:41 PM »
'

no im not.

i like ronnie because he is probably the greatest, but your kidding me if you think ANYONE in the lineup can beat a 90% ronnie. no one is saying ronnie is spot on, but they are saying he looks like he could take it, and the imbalance is corrected.

word in that melvin is not looking conditioned as last year and that wolf may take his spot with a little more size and condition.

and how did your source verify this . . . from this morning until a few minutes ago ronnie was covered in a jacket and shirt . . . x-ray vision?

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 04:27:01 PM »
Finally someone speaks the truth!! I'm glad Ronnie didn't come I'm huge to the show yet he came in ripped, dry, and crisp, theres no way jay can beat Ronnie when he's on..  looking at the 2 days out pics of jay its very clear that Jay has made no improvements, and still lacks separation in his upper body.   

Jay Cutler = 3rd place!

you = the black Slayer (double digit IQ).

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »
Finally someone speaks the truth!! I'm glad Ronnie didn't come I'm huge to the show yet he came in ripped, dry, and crisp, theres no way jay can beat Ronnie when he's on..  looking at the 2 days out pics of jay its very clear that Jay has made no improvements, and still lacks separation in his upper body.  

Jay Cutler = 3rd place!
Matt..Brother.... I'm riding with you..But honestly...Ronnie looked better than Jay last year and lost...This year ..I couldn't imagine it  going any different..

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »
Matt..Brother.... I'm riding with you..But honestly...Ronnie looked better than Jay last year and lost...This year ..I couldn't imagine it  going any different..

no IMO Ronnie was holding a layer of water, so he was off. Even though i thought he still looked good enough to beat Jay, he still was holding that water, so now time will tell 2 days from now how a dry to the bone ronnie will look to a smooth ass thick skinned cutler.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 04:39:04 PM »
where'd our "insider" runnoft to?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 04:40:40 PM »
where'd our "insider" runnoft to?
smoke pole? ???
follow the arrows

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 04:42:10 PM »
and how did your source verify this . . . from this morning until a few minutes ago ronnie was covered in a jacket and shirt . . . x-ray vision?

that was only at the meeting you tit, you think he wore that all day, or for the last couple days, you a jewbag.

jay is flat and underfed.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 04:44:05 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 04:44:09 PM »
that was only at the meeting you tit, you think he wore that all day, or for the last couple days, you a jewbag.

jay is flat and underfed.

lol.  That's a new one "jewbag".