Author Topic: I really like Lee Priest ...  (Read 11527 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I really like Lee Priest ...
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:12:48 AM »
 .... with one big exception : his blatant lying

"  PRO LEE PRIEST
Lee Priest, IFBB Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwts View Post
Lee just out of interest: what have you found is the most effective dose range for you?

200 - 400MGS TOPS........HAS ALWAYS WHAT I STICK AROUND....I KNOW PEOPLE LAUGH AND WHATEVER...BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY USE.....ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME AND HAS SAW WHAT I USE...OR EVEN BROUGHT..NOT MUCH........I REMEMBER WHEN CATHY AND I GOT MARRIED ..THE NI WAS GETTING READY FOR NOC ..SHE SAW MY STUFF AND SAID THAT'S IT..I KNOW WOMEN WHO TAKE MORE THEN YOU......LIKE I HAVE SAID ...MORE ISN'T BETTER.........USE DON'T ABUSE.....AND NEVER GET THE MIND SET YOU NEED IT OR CAN'T TRAIN WITHOUT IT IF YOU THINK THAT WAY YOU ARE SET TO FAIL............

Lee @ 18

YES I TRIED 800 MGS OF TEST ONCE AND 600 OF PRIMA...TREVOR SMITH SAID THE SAME THING TO ME ..HEY LEE IF YOU GET SUCH GOOD RESULTS FROM LOW DOSE LETS TRY YOU ON A HIGH DOSE.......HICH STILL COMPARED TO ALOT ISNT HIGH...BUT I FELT SHIT...SO AFTER 3 WEEKS ON HIGH DOSE I WENT BACK TO LOW AND FELT GREAT AGAIN.......SO I JUST STICK TO WHAT WORKS FOR ME.....I HAVE HAD GUYS I HAVE MET ON HIGH DOSES AND GET THEM TO GO LOWER ..AND THEY MAKE GOOD GAINS......TAKING MORE ONLY BENEFITS THE GUY WHO SEELS IT TO YOU................MORE ISNT BETTER...........

what 800 test and 600 primo can do  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OH WHOEVER ASKED 19 I FIRST USED DECA...YOU CAN PROBALY SEE THE CHANGE FROM 17-18 THEN 19 20 POUNDS HEAVIER...........  Roll Eyes

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: I really like Lee Priest ...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:24:45 AM »
.... with one big exception : his blatant lying

"  PRO LEE PRIEST
Lee Priest, IFBB Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwts View Post
Lee just out of interest: what have you found is the most effective dose range for you?

200 - 400MGS TOPS........HAS ALWAYS WHAT I STICK AROUND....I KNOW PEOPLE LAUGH AND WHATEVER...BUT LIKE I SAID I HAVE NEVER LIED ABOUT MY USE.....ASK ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME AND HAS SAW WHAT I USE...OR EVEN BROUGHT..NOT MUCH........I REMEMBER WHEN CATHY AND I GOT MARRIED ..THE NI WAS GETTING READY FOR NOC ..SHE SAW MY STUFF AND SAID THAT'S IT..I KNOW WOMEN WHO TAKE MORE THEN YOU......LIKE I HAVE SAID ...MORE ISN'T BETTER.........USE DON'T ABUSE.....AND NEVER GET THE MIND SET YOU NEED IT OR CAN'T TRAIN WITHOUT IT IF YOU THINK THAT WAY YOU ARE SET TO FAIL............

Lee @ 18

YES I TRIED 800 MGS OF TEST ONCE AND 600 OF PRIMA...TREVOR SMITH SAID THE SAME THING TO ME ..HEY LEE IF YOU GET SUCH GOOD RESULTS FROM LOW DOSE LETS TRY YOU ON A HIGH DOSE.......HICH STILL COMPARED TO ALOT ISNT HIGH...BUT I FELT SHIT...SO AFTER 3 WEEKS ON HIGH DOSE I WENT BACK TO LOW AND FELT GREAT AGAIN.......SO I JUST STICK TO WHAT WORKS FOR ME.....I HAVE HAD GUYS I HAVE MET ON HIGH DOSES AND GET THEM TO GO LOWER ..AND THEY MAKE GOOD GAINS......TAKING MORE ONLY BENEFITS THE GUY WHO SEELS IT TO YOU................MORE ISNT BETTER...........

what 800 test and 600 primo can do  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OH WHOEVER ASKED 19 I FIRST USED DECA...YOU CAN PROBALY SEE THE CHANGE FROM 17-18 THEN 19 20 POUNDS HEAVIER...........  Roll Eyes

While I think Lee Priest is a complete scumbag, I do think he's being truthful about his dosages.....sometimes low dose does work and lets not forget that back in the day bodybuilders took much less
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 09:28:28 AM »
Lee also had some pretty good genes.  I wouldn't doubt that his body would respond to a low dose.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 09:35:59 AM »
doesnt seem like the type of dude that would lie about dosages.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2013, 09:40:20 AM »

While I think Lee Priest is a complete scumbag, I do think he's being truthful about his dosages.....sometimes low dose does work and lets not forget that back in the day bodybuilders took much less

still can't believe that after you've spent all these years on getbig you're still delusional

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 09:42:15 AM »
you have to keep in mind that lee is 3 foot 1

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 10:21:07 AM »
Lee also had some pretty good genes.  I wouldn't doubt that his body would respond to a low dose.
agreed!

Marine

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 10:23:28 AM »
GH15 diagress u piece of crap

BAD PUPILS

GH 15 does nto approve the above posts

LIAR preest

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 10:26:59 AM »
mr. negative returns!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 10:29:04 AM »
Lee had a great physique. One of the best of all time, but he's a complete douchebag.

There is nothing redeeming about him personality wise.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 10:31:53 AM »
It's not impossible that when Lee was a teenager his doses were lower but there's no way they're as low as he claimed.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2013, 10:45:12 AM »
I remember when he first gained notoriety(1993/94), at 21, when this pic was in MMI, my first thought is he looked like a mini Dorian Yates

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2013, 11:17:34 AM »
You don't need to be on a ton of shit, I don't think I ever went beyond 500mg of test here and not much of anything else and no GH...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 11:23:12 AM »
You don't need to be on a ton of shit, I don't think I ever went beyond 500mg of test here and not much of anything else and no GH...

NICE COACH,,YOU COULD SMILE THO LOOKS LIKE YOU LOST YOUR PET ROCK IN THE ONE PIC...GREAT BUILD..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2013, 11:46:26 AM »

This is about Lee Priest though.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2013, 11:49:36 AM »
Lee is probably definitely minimizing how much he took, but he is absolutely right about using lower dosages. Most guys are taking too much juice to cover for shit workouts and diet.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 11:50:54 AM »
Lee had a great physique. One of the best of all time, but he's a complete douchebag.

There is nothing redeeming about him personality wise.

Correct...Priest is about as believable as eye, nose, and lip plastic surgery to clear up a "breathing" issue.    ::)

Attention whores

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
I remember when he first gained notoriety(1993/94), at 21, when this pic was in MMI, my first thought is he looked like a mini Dorian Yates

He sure does!

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2013, 11:59:20 AM »
I think the only thing Lee Priest has ever been truthful about IS his dosages.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
This is about Lee Priest though.

You of all people should know small but effective amounts of gear for long cycles are more effective in the long run that massive amounts in shorter cycles. When you've been on for that long, it doesn't take much more than a few small adjustments come contest prep to get the desired results. I'm sure those doses that Lee posted were not that far off.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2013, 12:03:55 PM »
You of all people should know small but effective amounts of gear for long cycles are more effective in the long run that massive amounts in shorter cycles. When you've been on for that long, it doesn't take much more than a few small adjustments come contest prep to get the desired results. I'm sure those doses that Lee posted were not that far off.

Yep. 2-3 zeros at most.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2013, 12:07:34 PM »

So Lee was on continually, that's why he became so advanced? Nevermind that Lee
said he was off most of the time, only got "on" for a few weeks before shows.
His stories don't give the whole picture.

Like I said, this is about Lee. You I believe. What I don't understand is why you didn't do
a real stack for that show. Imagine how a first place would have felt! ;D

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2013, 12:09:07 PM »
He may of run 500mgs of test..... if he also ran 500mgs of tren 500mgs of dianabol 500mgs of equip, 500 mgs of deca, 500mgs of ...... you get the point. He probably ran lots of different compounds at low levels, . I know lots of guys who do this and get great results.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
So Lee was on continually, that's why he became so advanced? Nevermind that Lee
said he was off most of the time, only got "on" for a few weeks before shows.

His stories don't give the whole picture.

Like I said, this is about Lee. You I believe. What I don't understand is why you didn't do
a real stack for that show. Imagine how a first place would have felt! ;D

That part I believe is bullshit. As to why I didn't do a "real" stack, I was 46 years old there and I have never gone beyond what I took in my life, as a matter of fact, that was probably the most I have ever taken in my life. I was never a big risk taker. Even now, just one of the reasons why I'm not competing is because of the risk of going on at 50. At present, I take a 1/2 cc of test a week and still maintain 225 with abs (fuck that sounded stupid)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 12:16:57 PM »
I personally think that a lot of these doses that are put up are ridiculously over exaggerated.