Author Topic: new MILOS SARCEV training pics...  (Read 83882 times)

affy

Re: new MILOS SARCEV training pics...
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2006, 09:36:52 AM »
milos had some of the best quads i've ever seen.  amazing lines

anybody have that pic of his quads in the offseason. 

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2006, 09:37:19 AM »
Pretty intense on those hack squats.  What the hell is going on with those plates?
Truly STOP WHINING

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »
hahahaha, we can't all be as HUGE as you "figo". ::)

I'm not huge, but wouldn't mind attaining Milos' size and shape. Thats a small goal for you obviously, but not everyone has fantastic genes, and a superior work ethic.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2006, 09:39:06 AM »
I'm not huge, but wouldn't mind attaining Milos' size and shape. Thats a small goal for you obviously, but not everyone has fantastic genes, and a superior work ethic.
tell your mom i'll be over a little early tonight "big guy".

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2006, 09:42:18 AM »
tell your mom i'll be over a little early tonight "big guy".

My mom asked if you want her to wear the strap on again?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 09:44:35 AM »
My mom asked if you want her to wear the strap on again?
she doesn't need it, her real dick is big enough.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 09:46:26 AM »
LOL!  Not to take sides, but squadfather, that was classic! ;D

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 09:46:34 AM »
brutal 80lb. preachers and 135lb. shoulder presses.

Always dissing on others... Don't you have to do your homework "squirtfather"? Post your training pics, I bet you have a world class physique...
S

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 09:47:07 AM »
she doesn't need it, her real dick is big emough.

Strange taste you have in women. But each to his own.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2006, 09:47:19 AM »
LOL!  Not to take sides, but squadfather, that was classic! ;D
hahahaha, that was pretty good.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »
Yes, it was pretty good. ;)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2006, 10:21:44 AM »
As much as I love Milos (who doesn't?), I'm not sure if he'll able to bring the package that you need to place well in 2006. Mayhe he'll crack top 5 at the Arnold at best, but it feels like once you've reached your best in a certain time period (for Milos it was the mid-to-late 90's), you can't improve on that to the level of the next time period. Hey, hopefully I'm wrong.

Good luck Milos!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2006, 10:26:26 AM »
Milos is doing good. He could surprise a few people.
just push some weight!

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2006, 10:29:54 AM »
Always dissing on others... Don't you have to do your homework "squirtfather"? Post your training pics, I bet you have a world class physique...

Was thinking the same thing. Probably will get an angry ("witty") response from squidfather.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »

The man is a legend. He's bigger than Jay, and stronger than Mariusz.

Alex Velickovic

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2006, 12:20:43 PM »
Milos will be competing in one or more of the early shows of 2007.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2006, 12:24:42 PM »
Milos is doing good. He could surprise a few people.
hope so! hes a great champion. I'd love to see him doing great again.
bodybuildersreality.com

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2006, 02:30:32 PM »
Pretty intense on those hack squats.  What the hell is going on with those plates?

"Drop set"...

Super slow on the way down (5 seconds or more)...pause on the bottom (2 seconds) before pushing it up in super-slow fashion (no "power" and instead only strong muscle contraction) - without locking the knees at the top (thus - maintaining continuous tension)...
After every 3 (4 or 5 reps - depends on WHEN in the workout we do these drop sets) we take 2 plates off from one side only...

More often than not - when we are down to "nothing" (no plates at all) - we start adding them back up in the same fashion (every so many reps we put the weights back - ASCENDING mode (rather than descending)...

On the good day we might go down (descending) - up (ascending) and down (descending) again...OR combine this exercise with other (superset) or others (giant sets)...

I love when "keyboard heroes" notice the poundages that I (or my athletes) use and call it - "brutal" or "monster" strength...

There is always an offer for those "tough" guys to come and join us in training to see how "brutal they are"...

They have no clue WHAT comes BEFORE any particular lift - so when you see photo of me (or someone else) doing 135lbs shoulder press or whatever amount "preacher curl" - that doesn't mean we are doing ONLY that exercise...

If you follow my training programs (usually there is exact workout posted on board) - you will notice that I combine a lot of different exercises one after another...

Shoulder presses (for example) were - explosive standing shoulder presses AFTER super slow (5 seconds minimum) HEAVY Smith Machine military presses...with 2 seconds pause on the bottom (when bar touches the chest)...

EZ-Bar Preacher curl was one of 5 exercises in giant-set sequence (along with low pulley cable preacher curl, reverse preacher curl, selectorized machine preacher curl + Hammer Strength Preacher curl...all done with various tempo, different load, grip and a technique...)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2006, 02:32:23 PM »

"Drop set"...

Super slow on the way down (5 seconds or more)...pause on the bottom (2 seconds) before pushing it up in super-slow fashion (no "power" and instead only strong muscle contraction) - without locking the knees at the top (thus - maintaining continuous tension)...
After every 3 (4 or 5 reps - depends on WHEN in the workout we do these drop sets) we take 2 plates off from one side only...

More often than not - when we are down to "nothing" (no plates at all) - we start adding them back up in the same fashion (every so many reps we put the weights back - ASCENDING mode (rather than descending)...

On the good day we might go down (descending) - up (ascending) and down (descending) again...OR combine this exercise with other (superset) or others (giant sets)...

I love when "keyboard heroes" notice the poundages that I (or my athletes) use and call it - "brutal" or "monster" strength...

There is always an offer for those "tough" guys to come and join us in training to see how "brutal they are"...

They have no clue WHAT comes BEFORE any particular lift - so when you see photo of me (or someone else) doing 135lbs shoulder press or whatever amount "preacher curl" - that doesn't mean we are doing ONLY that exercise...

If you follow my training programs (usually there is exact workout posted on board) - you will notice that I combine a lot of different exercises one after another...

Shoulder presses (for example) were - explosive standing shoulder presses AFTER super slow (5 seconds minimum) HEAVY Smith Machine military presses...with 2 seconds pause on the bottom (when bar touches the chest)...

EZ-Bar Preacher curl was one of 5 exercises in giant-set sequence (along with low pulley cable preacher curl, reverse preacher curl, selectorized machine preacher curl + Hammer Strength Preacher curl...all done with various tempo, different load, grip and a technique...)

bullshit, why not show the "HEAVY" Smith machine presses and the other heavy movements then, stud?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2006, 02:40:10 PM »
Milos will be 43 next month!  He is 5'10 and 1/2 and competed around 245.  He is young enough to make a comeback, but I don't see the benefits.
what do you think of the monster weight he uses during his "workouts", Matt?

Bast175

« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 02:41:26 PM »
yes there is no point in him making a comeback with his 17 inch arms.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2006, 02:44:06 PM »
yes there is no point in him making a comeback with his 17 inch arms.

You should ask Milos how to train calves.
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »
You should ask Milos how to train calves.

my calves are genetically weak like his arms.  can't do much to improve them except take drugs like milos did to help his arms go from 16-17".

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2006, 02:47:13 PM »
Milos how big are your calves? Care to post your pics against basts?
just push some weight!

Bast175

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2006, 02:49:06 PM »
Milos how big are your calves? Care to post your pics against basts?
we would be comparing a guy who's been juicing for 22 years to a 22 year old drug free guy.