Author Topic: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?  (Read 43798 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: How long can Trenbolone E be used safely?
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
When you got the results of your poor functional Thyroid were you using only tren without t3 ?

No, i was on 75mcg T4 ed, and Tren 200mg, test 250mg, and eq 250mg every 7 days.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 03, 2012, 04:34:26 PM »
Good question. I have a friend who is on gear constantly for years. Going on 8 years straight now.
Always has test enan in system at 500mg/wk -- sometimes more but pretty much sticks to 500mg/wk. Then he just eq and deca usually together at 600mg/wk each and orals (drol/dbol) 8wks in and out.  Always goes off the orals before blood test and everything comes up fine.

For about the last year or so because of the Bible he's switch to just tren. Kept the Test but found when he used tren it really made a difference and it shows. So he just figure he'd drop the Eq and Deca as it doesn't do nearly as much at 600mg/ea then 500-700mg tren A from top chef.

His blood pressure is way up, other results like liver and kidneys are off and he generally feels like crap. No stamina or endurance. Heart rate always high. Can't walk up stairs without losing his breath. Just doesn't feel in shape anymore. Looks great, though. Very chiseled and vascular. Also, on a half of vial a day of NDs gh. Been using that brand for years and is happy with it.

If something makes you feel that bad. Has the same universal side effects. Then I can't see how it can be good for you and it's got to take it's toll over the years. 

Since i am using Tren E - maybe we are comparing apples to oranges. However, my BP is better than perfect on it. It was 101/59. Heart rate remains elevated, cholesterol a little off - nothing out of the ordinary according to the doc. The compounding effect for the elevated heart rate is likely the clen/T3. But i hardly feel "bad". Probably, the best i have ever been able to function and workout since i been on cycle. Furthermore, BP also more likely dosage dependant, bloat, and BW. In all the anecdotal research i found something in common, that the lower the dosage of the test with Tren, the less the sides. That's the approach i am using. No problems with cardio, workouts, or getting winded running around.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
Since i am using Tren E - maybe we are comparing apples to oranges. However, my BP is better than perfect on it. It was 101/59. Heart rate remains elevated, cholesterol a little off - nothing out of the ordinary according to the doc. The compounding effect for the elevated heart rate is likely the clen/T3. But i hardly feel "bad". Probably, the best i have ever been able to function and workout since i been on cycle. Furthermore, BP also more likely dosage dependant, bloat, and BW. In all the anecdotal research i found something in common, that the lower the dosage of the test with Tren, the less the sides. That's the approach i am using. No problems with cardio, workouts, or getting winded running around.

Your using 200mg once a week. Thats not even comparing apples to oranges, thats a no comparison period.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 04:50:51 PM »

So it would appear from what you have said bro that adding t4 along with t3 is better than just upping the t3 on its own? Most people on here don't see any benefit of taking t4 just wondered about your take on this , as I could do the same at the moment as I have both on hand?

No actually i tried that approach using both, then got myself bloodwork. There is NO added benefit. It's best to use either or. When in a cutting phase, add in the T3 -- any dosage that works best for one. Otherwise, stick to the prescribed dosage on T4. Even the prescribed T4 dosage may have to be adjusted, as you introduce and take away stronger androgens. At this stage, always get yourself tested.

Furthermore, the T4 in my second cycle greatly helped alleviate the water bloat and general feeling of fatigue. On all AAS - natural TSH levels are lowered, so IMHO everyone can benefit either from a low dosage T3 replacement at 12.5mcg or and 50mcg T4. On the 1st cycle (Test/Var), i wasn't able to function properly some days, because of all the back and lower leg pains and debilitating pumps. I was holding a lot of water too at this stage - only finding later on my TSH levels were non existent. When i tried the same approach in 2nd cycle with Test, eq, & dbol- Test at higher dosages than 1st cycle, the problems were greatly mitigated. At this stage when i experimented with a T4 at 75mcg and T4 31.25mcg together, i felt sick and lethargic all the time - until i removed the T4. Henceforth, my reasoning for using one or the other.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »
Your using 200mg once a week. Thats not even comparing apples to oranges, thats a no comparison period.

Yes that's what i started with. Now 200mg every 4 days.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2012, 05:01:05 PM »
Yes that's what i started with. Now 200mg every 4 days.

Yes but when it comes to your above discussion about t4/t3 and when you got your blood test, you were on 200mg. Its relevant.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2012, 05:16:04 PM »
Yes but when it comes to your above discussion about t4/t3 and when you got your blood test, you were on 200mg. Its relevant.

I have gotten multiple tests during this 7m cycle. When i did t4/t3 together, I was only on test, eq, & dbol -- NO tren E.

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2012, 05:19:51 PM »
I have gotten multiple tests during this 7m cycle. When i did t4/t3 together, I was only on test, eq, & dbol -- NO tren E.

Ah my mistake. Its fairly hard to even follow your posts, alot of info somewhat scatterd. Atleast thats my excuse  ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 03, 2012, 05:22:28 PM »
Ah my mistake. Its fairly hard to even follow your posts, alot of info somewhat scatterd. Atleast thats my excuse  ;D

:)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2012, 09:01:44 PM »

lol why in the fuck would someone use 200mg of ANY ugl compound blows my mind. I was told as a rule of thumb by a national competitor: take 1 gram of every ugl product you touch or don't waste your time.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
200mg strngo trenbolonas ace is stronger than any pharma grade steroid you EVER TOOK ,, ever! even 100mg of his ...
its not trrue what the competitor told you ,, depends on the chef and q2uality of powders

if you use 100mg of strngo anadrolas for 2 week you really feel its too much for the average gymasium rat,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2012, 09:21:33 PM »
I was on tren for 6 months and my bloodwork looked like shit, so I'd love to hear why you think it is ok to never come off tren and expect to not cut off any time on your lifespan. My HDL was 17 and everything else was just bad

Can you explain why you remove HGH and then increase the tren dose? I don't get that part

aren't you into narcotics, and a fairly heavy drinker? You also eat like shit from what I've read how much fish do you eat? bananas?...no shit it's gonna be fucked up. IF you eat sleep live like a bodybuilder you won't get those problems on any steroids, stop making me paranoid I dont like it.
l

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2012, 04:55:21 PM »
Is EQ not useless at such a low dose? I thought you needed it at 700-800 min/wk

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2012, 05:55:44 PM »

you should use EQ at least 900mg a week. It's not testosterone where you can get by with 500mg, boldenone has a very low affinity to the androgen receptor.
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2012, 05:57:08 PM »

aren't you into narcotics, and a fairly heavy drinker? You also eat like shit from what I've read how much fish do you eat? bananas?...no shit it's gonna be fucked up. IF you eat sleep live like a bodybuilder you won't get those problems on any steroids, stop making me paranoid I dont like it.

You probably have me confused with someone else. I've never touched a drug or cigarettes in my life, but I do drink like a typical guy in his 20s socially (little less actually). I eat clean mostly but have one or two big cheat meals a day since I get away with it but never touch desserts or candy. I don't eat fish or bananas though, except for the occasional sushi. Trust me it was from 6 months of tren and prop going from 560mg-700mg of each throughout that time

dfresh

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2012, 06:08:32 PM »
lol why in the fuck would someone use 200mg of ANY ugl compound blows my mind. I was told as a rule of thumb by a national competitor: take 1 gram of every ugl product you touch or don't waste your time.

all tren is ugl though :-\

and i dont think you NEED a gram of tren to not be wasting your time :o

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: April 05, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »

Not everything has to be used at abusive dosages for it to be effective. In fact, i have had my stuff lab tested. I had choices from the top 4 UG - went with only 1 after testing.  If they say 200mg, it's 200mg per CC. First thing i ever got from **** was clen, i had that tested at a police lab. Then i had Test E tested - followed by Test cyp. It was exactly what it said it was. Many are willing to throw away a thousand dollars or so on a cycle, yet to cheap to get it tested.  ::) Some of you clearly need to complete your education and get good jobs, then you will have no worries.

I used 200mg Tren E for almost 8 weeks every 7 days **, then i tapered down to every 4 day shots. It did a tremendous job. Maybe you or anyone for that matter should change your UG lab, if the only time you're getting results is at 1000mg+.

I have used HG test, UG test - i found no difference. I have used HG clomid, Nolva, cypionate, no difference from the UG lab. I have vet grade Winstrol depot directly from Sandoz - the UG Winstrol depot as well as orals -- are comparable in every way. Trust the people you deal with. Don't try to short change them. It will be reflected in the product.

If you want a no frills product, that is exactly what you are getting and will be getting. I pay premium for everything. I mean everything. What some of you pay for 10 GH kits i pay for 10 bottles of test. Cost is not a factor to me, as it is to most you. I see this as an investment. I'd like to save for sure if i can, but will never compromise quality over quantity and saving $100 or even a $1000.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!  

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: April 05, 2012, 01:07:43 AM »

I used vet grade and UG grade eq at 500-600mg per week alongside no test at first then 250mg, them 500mg, and then a blend of 800mg on this cycle. Eq works well, i tried up to 750mg. Hematocrit levels increased too much at anything over 625mg per week for me.

Furthermore, to those that question the UG labs and having to use higher dosages - find a new chef. I used both vet grade and UG. I found no difference. I did not get the eq tested this time. I have been using the same people for a long time, i have faith and trust in them.

Since i tend to look like a blow fish on test alone anything above 250mg per week, i chose Eq over Deca for the 2nd cycle. For those contemplating Eq - here's a little primer. The Eq did wonders for me. I kept a lean look with vascularity throughout the cycle, until i added dbol (& upped test to 800mg) twice in the first 4 months for up to 4-5 weeks each time. For the first time, Eq clearly separated all the muscles in the legs with veins all over. Overall, i found Eq to be quite slow. The physical effects are not seen till a minimum 6-8 weeks. The longer i used the better it got. So have patience when using it.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: April 05, 2012, 09:10:54 AM »
Maybe my genes are shit, but I would die young if I stayed on Tren constantly.
It messes with my BP and heart rate, and destroys my lipids.
I feel that the only steroid that you can safely stay on non stop is testosterone.
Of course many will disagree, but I just feel that you should never be constantly on a drug
that your body doesn't produce on its own. Even test itself can lead to health problems,
some guys can't even tolerate HRT.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: April 06, 2012, 01:29:48 PM »
Maybe my genes are shit, but I would die young if I stayed on Tren constantly.
It messes with my BP and heart rate, and destroys my lipids.
I feel that the only steroid that you can safely stay on non stop is testosterone.
Of course many will disagree, but I just feel that you should never be constantly on a drug
that your body doesn't produce on its own. Even test itself can lead to health problems,
some guys can't even tolerate HRT.

I believe like with any drug, that one has to build a tolerance. I have come across some anecdotal evidence where users of Tren have no problem using it for half or most of the year. Here on GB, GH15 serves as our primary example of long term usage. There must be a few more users who report no sides or very minimal at best. Not everyone gets the sides to the extremes.

Personally, on Tren for 3 months now, at first when i had Creatine in there my BP was elevated. After cessation of CM, BP has been perfect. Heart rate is a little elevated as i am on T3 and Clen, so i cannot point the finger at the Tren E for now. Also a little insomnia, other than that before starting Tren E, i was afraid of some of things reported by users. Furthermore, switching up to Tren A in the next few weeks, I'll note the differences and report them then.