Author Topic: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look  (Read 3211 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« on: May 03, 2024, 02:46:33 PM »
he looked his best in 93 pretty much unmatched

here's what he took then

1993, if I can remember correctly, 800 milligrams of deca a week, 600 milligrams of Winstrol, I think 100 milligrams a day of Winstrol tab,” Wheeler said. “I think it was something like 30 milligrams of Anavar. I think back then, my go-to was like testosterone propionate. That was pretty much it.”

so like 3 grams of gear in total and but half of it was winny

he test prop was probably either 350 or 700 mgs a week

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: flex wheelers 93 cycle his best ever look
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 02:54:04 PM »
I would venture to say that he was also talking GH to win the 1992 USA.... and definitely to win the 1993 Arnold

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 02:57:17 PM »
I hear a lot about 1993 but he was diced at the 1998 Arnold best condition I have ever seen him at least in the magazines.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 03:02:45 PM »
I was at the 1996 Night of Champions in NYC. I sat behind Shawn Ray. I heard Shawn commenting about how tiny Flex’s waist was.

Flex was great. But I honestly was most impressed with Ronnie. Ronnie took 2nd place, and I felt that he should have won.

I remember being very impressed with Don Long’s arms. But overall I felt that Don was a distant 3rd.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2024, 03:25:27 PM »
I was at the 1996 Night of Champions in NYC. I sat behind Shawn Ray. I heard Shawn commenting about how tiny Flex’s waist was.

Flex was great. But I honestly was most impressed with Ronnie. Ronnie took 2nd place, and I felt that he should have won.

I remember being very impressed with Don Long’s arms. But overall I felt that Don was a distant 3rd.

98 was a great Olympia. Nasser Flex and Ronnie were all prepped by Chad and all looked their best. Nasser was pure mass a Flex was pure proportion then you had Ronnie in the middle a perfect mix of the 2 he had Flex freak proportions and condition with Nasser Freak size. Genetically neither had what Ronnie had he looked like Flex but twice the size Nasser size Flex small joints it was sick

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2024, 03:33:50 PM »
I would venture to say that he was also talking GH to win the 1992 USA.... and definitely to win the 1993 Arnold

he talks about this here and he used 1 iu eod in 92 and went to 1 iu ed in 93

he says it @ 1:33:00

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2024, 03:35:02 PM »

Well he is lying has anyone here ever tried to actually take 1iu? That is like taking 1/10th of a cc you telling me he draws 1iu into his dart bs you literally lose 1iu just mixing it up the last iu doesn't even come out. So now you have a 10iu bottle that will last 3 days in the fridge but you are going to make it last 10 days taking 1iu a day when you will be lucky to get 9iu back out of it. BS

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2024, 03:40:05 PM »

But I mean by that time you could get pharma GH, so why take so little? I'm sure he had sponsors that would gift him the drugs.

In all likelihood he doean't remember how much he took back then. I seem to remember he also included Parabolan? Not in that clip but somewhere in that podcast. But maybe I remember wrong.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2024, 03:41:15 PM »
Well he is lying has anyone here ever tried to actually take 1iu? That is like taking 1/10th of a cc you telling me he draws 1iu into his dart bs you literally lose 1iu just mixing it up the last iu doesn't even come out. So now you have a 10iu bottle that will last 3 days in the fridge but you are going to make it last 10 days taking 1iu a day when you will be lucky to get 9iu back out of it. BS
On a geno pen its 0.3mg , the lowest dose of which my dad who is 70 takes . It does actually help  keep him lean.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2024, 03:44:29 PM »

Back then it was pharma always so maybe it was a pen? When establishing dose for replacement the guidelines say to start at like .5iu.

But I agree that he likely took more.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 03:46:27 PM »
On a geno pen its 0.3mg , the lowest dose of which my dad who is 70 takes . It does actually help  keep him lean.

Mg or IU? .3mg would be .9iu.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 03:49:08 PM »
Mg or IU? .3mg would be .9iu.
,12mg is 36iu... the pens lowest dose is listed as 0.3mg, but its 0.333mg or whatever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2024, 03:51:17 PM »
Take as much as you can afford. I started on HGH about 2-3 months before my show. I can honestly say my Crohn's is in complete remission. Coincidence? maybe, maybe not I also dramatically reduced the animal fat in my diet.

"Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found. Crohn's affects the digestive tract, causing persistent diarrhea, abdominal pain, bleeding and a breakdown of the intestinal wall."

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/01/us/growth-hormone-is-found-to-aid-crohn-s-patients.html#:~:text=Human%20growth%20hormone%20combined%20with%20a%20high-protein%20diet,bleeding%20and%20a%20breakdown%20of%20the%20intestinal%20wall.

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2024, 03:53:27 PM »
I will say 1iu to 2iu pharma does actually make a slight difference, Ive run these pens for the last year straight. Done higher doses but I get too many sides so just stay at 2iu to 4iu. But I dont believe a pro would use 1iu. The more you use the better you look and most of the sides are fluid based so diurectics etc solve that problem.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2024, 03:57:16 PM »
But I mean by that time you could get pharma GH, so why take so little? I'm sure he had sponsors that would gift him the drugs.

In all likelihood he doean't remember how much he took back then. I seem to remember he also included Parabolan? Not in that clip but somewhere in that podcast. But maybe I remember wrong.

yep he did add parabolan onto that stack probably 75 mgs 3 times a week so now his stack is nearly 3.5 grams in total

still lots and lots of winny but they all fucking loved winny in the 90s

tom platz interviewed 5 or 6 pros and every single one of them used a good amount of winny

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2024, 03:59:31 PM »
yep he did add parabolan onto that stack probably 75 mgs 3 times a week so now his stack is nearly 3.5 grams in total

still lots and lots of winny but they all fucking loved winny in the 90s

tom platz interviewed 5 or 6 pros and every single one of them used a good amount of winny

You are so focused on what others take or eat like whatever they do is going to work for you. Hello wake up you are an extreme ectomorph with a small bone structure. Double your calories.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2024, 04:00:20 PM »
98 was a great Olympia. Nasser Flex and Ronnie were all prepped by Chad and all looked their best. Nasser was pure mass a Flex was pure proportion then you had Ronnie in the middle a perfect mix of the 2 he had Flex freak proportions and condition with Nasser Freak size. Genetically neither had what Ronnie had he looked like Flex but twice the size Nasser size Flex small joints it was sick

I knew someone who went to the 1998 Mr Olympia. They told me that as they watched the show, they felt that the show was between Ronnie Coleman and Kevin Levrone.

He was surprised when Levrone placed 4th. He did admit that he had poor seats, and that he was far away from the stage. When he showed me his contest photos, he wasn’t lying. He was in the cheap seats. But even sitting at that distance you could see Levrone’s impressive silhouette... huge traps, delts, triceps and quads. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2024, 04:02:44 PM »
I knew someone who went to the 1998 Mr Olympia. They told me that as they watched the show, they felt that the show was between Ronnie Coleman and Kevin Levrone.

He was surprised when Levrone placed 4th. He did admit that he had poor seats, and that he was far away from the stage. When he showed me his contest photos, he wasn’t lying. He was in the cheap seats. But even sitting at that distance you could see Levrone’s impressive silhouette... huge traps, delts, triceps and quads.

Levrone was winning everything that year then one show in like Prague or something he gets Ronnie drunk and whola Ronnies condition turns freaky and Ronnie Wins then pulls away to win the O. Guys were complaining that Chad was using plasma expnders or some other gimmick as he had all 3 of them peak for the O.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2024, 04:09:10 PM »
,12mg is 36iu... the pens lowest dose is listed as 0.3mg, but its 0.333mg or whatever.

Okay, so your dad takes about 1iu a day.  8)

stallonanegger

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2024, 04:15:05 PM »
Yeah 12mg ÷36iu = 0.333mg aka 1iu. It does actually help keep it leaner even at that dose, he dropped it for two months and noticed a difference without it, started it again and got leaner again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2024, 04:15:09 PM »
Levrone was winning everything that year then one show in like Prague or something he gets Ronnie drunk and whola Ronnies condition turns freaky and Ronnie Wins then pulls away to win the O. Guys were complaining that Chad was using plasma expnders or some other gimmick as he had all 3 of them peak for the O.

Chad claimed they were only pranking Milos, they didn't take it and Nasser tricking Milos with a fake plasma expander plan. Then they snickered as Milos shows up with needle marks in his arms. But they of course experimented with it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2024, 04:15:23 PM »

this fella puts out some really good content but... but for what he does and takes just look at his relaxed physique, not so good :-X :-X :-X

he says everyone should use gh if they want to add muscle but he's not a great salesmen for it if you look at his physique

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2024, 04:35:17 PM »

he says everyone should use gh if they want to add muscle but he's not a great salesmen for it if you look at his physique

Yep, the question is why wouldn't you use it. I don't see many reasons not to.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2024, 04:52:39 PM »
Yep, the question is why wouldn't you use it. I don't see many reasons not to.

3 for me

1. growth of exsiting cancer cells (number one reason... BY FAR)

2. wider and thicker waist :-X :-X :-X

3. cost

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2024, 04:55:45 PM »
3 for me

1. growth of exsiting cancer cells (number one reason... BY FAR)

2. wider and thicker waist :-X :-X :-X

3. cost

Yes existing cancer, yes don't take but maybe <2iu could be fine, hard to know.As has been pointed out, GH might stamp out NEW cancer due to it's proimmunity effects

Some are scared of existing cancer either because they previously had cancer or they had a relative die of cancer.