Author Topic: Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman  (Read 22148 times)

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman
« on: November 17, 2006, 10:10:34 AM »
Message to Steve Blechman

Steve,  you’re like a midget prima donna transvestite.

Anyway, the reason why I’m coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a prick you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why I’m so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didn’t even acknowledge my presence. Remember, I’m not just a bodybuilder but I’m also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you after 5 months you tell me you will shoot me but only if I win.

Kid, I’ve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I haven’t won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to shoot for me. Unbelievably I pay you guys $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising with no plugs, supporting articles or complimentary ads. All the other mags are giving me free plugs and even IronMan put me on their cover without ever having to spend a dime. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, I’ve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. I’ve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, I’ve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have.  Trust me! You’re the “New Kid on the Block”

I'm canceling our remaining contract and will spend my money where they treat me better.

Picture provided by Alex Ardenti.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Jorge Betancourt to Steve Blechman
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 10:14:40 AM »
Kid, smells like a meltdown.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 10:15:52 AM »
Chic.................... ..when did you turn pro???

(i always thought you were one of the greats that for some reason didn't turn pro
like Vinny Galanti)

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 10:17:14 AM »

Steve, you’re an idiot. You’re like a midget Pre-Madonna transvestite.

Anyway, the reason why I’m coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a homo you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why I’m so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didn’t even acknowledge my presence. Remember, I’m not just a bodybuilder but, I’m also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you tell me you would only shoot me if I win.

Kid, I’ve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I haven’t won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to do a photo shoot for me. Unbelievably the Mag that I’m paying $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising says I’m not good enough? Can you believe that IronMan put me on their cover this month and I haven’t spend a penny yet with them. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, I’ve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. I’ve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. Shit, I almost forgot. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, I’ve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have. I know everyone that works for you including photographers and editors much longer than you.  Trust me! You’re the “New Kid on the Block” I already had my time.

Our remaining advertising contract has been cancelled already… See ya!

Pictures provided by Alex Ardenti.

Meltdown.  ;D
Jokes aside, I always thought you had a great physique Jorge. Screw MD.
Lee

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 10:19:58 AM »
No meltdown at all. That's why I've always worked for myself so I can speak my mind.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 10:22:25 AM »
No meltdown at all. That's why I've always worked for myself so I can speak my mind.

Willl you be posting at the MD boards?
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 10:26:07 AM »
"...Steve, you’re an idiot. "
--------------------------------------------

;) Good work.
a

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 10:27:52 AM »
I like that post by Jorge.  I like it when guys stand up for themselves and don't let ayone tell them how to live.  Thats why I love what Lee is doing.  Jorge I wish you would come support the PDI.  You were great and I can tell you still have a great head on your shoulders.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 10:27:57 AM »
I'm fixin to go drop a big deuce right now......it's like I gotta turd with a pulse lookin for freedom.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 10:28:02 AM »
"...Steve, you’re an idiot. You’re like a midget Pre-Madonna transvestite..."

FWIW ,if you're going to insult someone by calling them an idot & other names, you might want to spell the insult correctly. It's "prima donna."

FWIW.

I honestly thought he was trying to say he had the transvestite look that people had before Madonna the singer came along, I wondered wtf he meant by that?
E

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 10:28:58 AM »
Chic......................when did you turn pro???

(i always thought you were one of the greats that for some reason didn't turn pro
like Vinny Galanti)

Mike, I don't think he said he was a pro.  I think he beat Mike Francios at the NPC shows.  

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 10:31:54 AM »
Now My friends in business 101.  That's how to cancel a contract >:(
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 10:37:59 AM »
I honestly thought he was trying to say he had the transvestite look that people had before Madonna the singer came along, I wondered wtf he meant by that?

;D

I just realized that I misspelled idiot. I'm an idiot. I'm heading to Gold's Venice to become a bigger idiot.
a

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2006, 10:38:42 AM »
Jorge you have a great physique...when I first saw you on American Muscle I was like "I can take that guy" but it never happened, next time I saw you I knew it would never happen you were waaaaaay out of my league...anyway, all I have to say about your post is this:

Nothing good will come of this.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong so don't take it the wrong way...just my opinion, don't be offended.
nasser=piece of shit

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2006, 10:39:18 AM »
Mike, I don't think he said he was a pro.  I think he beat Mike Francios at the NPC shows.  

it says on his avatar "The Pros"

i was pretty sure he was not ....................stil l a great BB tho

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2006, 11:31:19 AM »
Good to see that Steve Blechman doesn't whore out to those advertising in his magazine. A clear cut line between editorial content and ads.

Way to go Steve-O!!!

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2006, 11:35:45 AM »
a prima donna midget transvestite...classic.  blechman got owned! :P
footloose and fancy free

JamesTKirk

• Getbig II
  • No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2006, 11:36:43 AM »
Agreed, Hedgehog.  If all it took was three grand worth of advertising to buy yourself a magazine cover, Arvilla would be all over the news stands.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2006, 11:39:54 AM »

it says on his avatar "The Pros"

i was pretty sure he was not ....................stil l a great BB tho

yeah, that is interesting, Mike.  I didn't catch that.  Obviously he aint a pro though, but definitly a very good bodybuilder.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2006, 11:44:44 AM »
"midget Prima donna transvestite"

Lee Priest to the rescue!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 11:45:46 AM »
I do find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be a successful, professional would go on a bulletin board and call out another businessman.  Classic bodybuilder meathead mentality.
footloose and fancy free

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 11:48:54 AM »
Sounds like this isn't the only person Steve hasn't called back.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 11:54:01 AM »

Steve, you’re an idiot. You’re like a midget Prima donna transvestite

Anyway, the reason why I’m coming here to Get Big and posting this is because I want the people in this industry to see what a prick you are with some of your so called bodybuilding friends or paying clients.

I think the reason why I’m so mad is because you stood right in front of my booth at the Europa Show and you didn’t even acknowledge my presence. Remember, I’m not just a bodybuilder but, I’m also a paying client. Then I emailed and called you on numerous times and you never returned any of my calls. Then when I finally get to speak with you tell me you would only shoot me if I win.

Kid, I’ve been here in LA since Sunday with a busy schedule from Monday-Friday. I shot for Muscle & Fitness, Reps, Muscle Mag, Planet Muscle, IFM and a few other magazines. All these shoots where set up 3 months in advance win or lose. Shit, I haven’t won a show in over 17 years and all the mags are still willing to do a photo shoot for me. Unbelievably the Mag that I’m paying $3000.00 dollars a months for advertising says I’m not good enough? Can you believe that IronMan put me on their cover this month and I haven’t spend a penny yet with them. Who do you think my money is going to next time?

Kid, I’ve been involved in the sport since I was 13 years old, been bodybuilder of the year four times in a row. I’ve hosted ESPN American Muscle Magazine on TV and even had my own monthly segment all before I was twenty. Shit, I almost forgot. I also won the Teen USA at 17, Teen Nationals at 18 and the Southern States overall open class at 19 and every other show I entered and never lost a damn show till now. Shit, I beat Mike Francois who went on to win the Arnold but got 4th on his class.

Kid, I’ve been involved in Bodybuilding 22 years much longer than you have. I know everyone that works for you including photographers and editors much longer than you.  Trust me! You’re the “New Kid on the Block” I already had my time.

Our remaining advertising contract has been cancelled already… See ya!

Picture provided by Alex Ardenti.

Well, I certainly can't blame you for being upset since you problably spend thousands on ads in MD.  However I would recommend speaking with him via PM rather than putting it on a message board.  This thread is going to open you for relentless attacks from the trolls around here
A

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »
I do find it hard to believe that someone who claims to be a successful, professional would go on a bulletin board and call out another businessman.  Classic bodybuilder meathead mentality.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 12:04:15 PM »
oh, fight, fight!  but I don't think Steve posts here anymore
X