Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Aaron Singerman *QUITS* Blackstone Labs  (Read 44621 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: [BREAKING NEWS] Aaron Singerman *QUITS* Blackstone Labs
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2016, 06:51:00 AM »
This fucking spam thread should be deleted.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2016, 06:52:18 AM »
Here is what is going to happen, Singerman will have his own brand which he will be partnering with Hi-Tech

It will be another shady brand as that is what Singerman (and Hi-Tech) are into
I know, you don't

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2016, 07:05:20 AM »
What did I miss here? He's stepping down as CEO but is still an equal partner. Happens all the time in business. Not quite understanding why you clowns hope for people to fail.

Exactly...hard for these morons to understand this
A

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2016, 07:12:10 AM »

But you don't understand this or even knew about it?

You have no knowledge of how to run a successful business, develop companies from scratch that go on to prosper & succeed or even how to manage your own body so you're not riddled with fat & disease.

You're a 10hr working peon & that lives in a trailer & hits up the govt for every handout he can.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2016, 07:12:40 AM »

Vince, do you have a preference as to who you would support, PJ or Aaron?
X

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 07:37:40 AM »
The DEA is all over Blackstone, no surprise Aaron is trying to separate himself from them.
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 07:38:36 AM »
Vincenzo, whose side would you rather take, Aaron or PJ?

The only side Goodrum takes is a side of biscuit and gravy with his fried chicken.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2016, 07:46:02 AM »
Vince you always say if Aaron needs you, you are there for him, and you have marketed for them, yet he lives in a mansion, has sports cars etc and you are living extremely simple in comparison

ah fuck it this sums it all up in 1 minute and 31 seconds

"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2016, 07:53:07 AM »
Jump ship?  More like caught stealing from the coffers and was forced out.  That's what I was told over the weekend by a former employee.

If he retains his ownership he can still steal.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »
Vince you always say if Aaron needs you, you are there for him, and you have marketed for them, yet he lives in a mansion, has sports cars etc and you are living extremely simple in comparison

ah fuck it this sums it all up in 1 minute and 31 seconds

Aaron has always been there to give me a hand over the years but I choose to live a minimalist life and am going even further next year.  I'm going to set up a very simple cabin with no utilities, no running water, etc.  It will have a basic rainwater catchment system, solar panels with a backup generator, wood stove, composting toilet and a dry shower....nothing else.  There's a ton of no-restriction land in Taylors, SC. 
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2016, 09:09:53 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2016, 09:15:59 AM »

Aaron has always been there to give me a hand over the years but I choose to live a minimalist life and am going even further next year.  I'm going to set up a very simple cabin with no utilities, no running water, etc.  It will have a basic rainwater catchment system, solar panels with a backup generator, wood stove, composting toilet and a dry shower....nothing else.  There's a ton of no-restriction land in Taylors, SC. 

Goodrum, are you implying that you would be living a life of luxury, but you're choosing to be a minimalist?
X

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2016, 09:40:13 AM »
Goodrum, are you implying that you would be living a life of luxury, but you're choosing to be a minimalist?

The same way he could be ripped to the bone, yet chooses to have some 'safety fat...just in case.

The same way he could be working as an electrical engineer, yet works for $10.50hr at a Verizon call center....since electrical engineering bores him.

People who live at poverty levels do so because they have no choice. If Melvin Goodrum had the means, he'd be driving a flashy car with his homies & hitting all the hot spots in the rural South.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »

You have to define what your luxury is.  If I wanted money, I'd go back to selling steroids and "Vet" products again which I'm not planning to do.  I do have a small peptide/research company but the income is nominal and somewhat unorganized. 

My plans are to make money off the "Vince Goodrum" brand.  Everyone has been telling me for a while that I need to do it.   
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2016, 10:16:26 AM »
What did I miss here? He's stepping down as CEO but is still an equal partner. Happens all the time in business. Not quite understanding why you clowns hope for people to fail.

Because they are scumbags?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2016, 10:17:25 AM »
If he retains his ownership he can still steal.

You mean from the public right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2016, 10:22:13 AM »

Aaron has always been there to give me a hand over the years but I choose to live a minimalist life and am going even further next year.  I'm going to set up a very simple cabin with no utilities, no running water, etc.  It will have a basic rainwater catchment system, solar panels with a backup generator, wood stove, composting toilet and a dry shower....nothing else.  There's a ton of no-restriction land in Taylors, SC.  

all getbig kidding aside, that isn't such a bad idea.   I look back to days when I was family-free, living in a trailer, driving an old car... i earned a college degree in no time, boosted skill set, had so much time to do anything...  

today it's so high-maintenance with family, jobs, so many responsibilities.   And i love it, it's the life I wanted.   But there are times when I do look back and think about how stress-free things were back then.   So I can never hate or criticize on an idea like this vince.   WIshing the best for you in it.  

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2016, 10:33:01 AM »
Brilliant!  This should be made a sticky in all areas  :D

T

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2016, 10:33:17 AM »

Do you ever stop with the bullshit?

Jesus Christ, do you really believe the shit you post?

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2016, 10:45:55 AM »
Jump ship?  More like caught stealing from the coffers and was forced out.  That's what I was told over the weekend by a former employee.

Bigkid, wow!  How much was he caught stealing?  Any further details?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2016, 11:03:30 AM »

so he tired fucking pj's wife  ???

epic_alien

« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2016, 11:23:01 AM »
Do you ever stop with the bullshit?

Jesus Christ, do you really believe the shit you post?

theres no way he does,  he is just trolling. does it for attention and to make people react. i think he finds that fun.

he just moved for his new good job and is already talking about retiring. he just likes the reaction it causes to be all over the place with his comments

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2016, 12:10:16 PM »
Bigkid, wow!  How much was he caught stealing?  Any further details?
Not a lot of detail.  Was at a party over the weekend (I live in Boca) and was talking to a former Blackstone employee I know.  He stated that Aaron was being forced out because it was discovered he was embezzling money from the company.  I was gonna post the info here, but on Instagram I saw Aaron private jetting to meet manufactures so I figured the guy I knew was bull shitting me.  Then this "Aaron is quiting blackstone" thread was posted and I knew the guy must have been right.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2016, 12:18:46 PM »
Protein, creatine and glutamine.  All basic things that have been around awhile and could be beneficial.

I am amazed at all the pre workout stims and whats in them.

You forgot desicated liver ;)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2016, 12:47:13 PM »
Not a lot of detail.  Was at a party over the weekend (I live in Boca) and was talking to a former Blackstone employee I know.  He stated that Aaron was being forced out because it was discovered he was embezzling money from the company.  I was gonna post the info here, but on Instagram I saw Aaron private jetting to meet manufactures so I figured the guy I knew was bull shitting me.  Then this "Aaron is quiting blackstone" thread was posted and I knew the guy must have been right.

::)
A