Author Topic: HOW BIG WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO WEAR A TANK TOP IN THE GYM??????  (Read 11421 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: HOW BIG WOULD YOU HAVE TO BE TO WEAR A TANK TOP IN THE GYM??????
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
nothing more than 170 I assume

anybody bigger than that seems to be covered up

E
E

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2007, 11:53:23 AM »
and i mean to have the confidence to wear one, i see small soft dudes wearing them all the time and i wonder where they get their confidence, i would have to be at least NPC Nationals level size to wear one.

LOL... dude anyone who has less porkbelly than you can wear one and get away with it looking awesome! standing next to you any man can look like superstar stud. ya 99cents per pound porkbelly.
i can't believe you actually started a thread about wearing a tanktop... omg you really are a porkfat loser.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2007, 12:52:37 PM »

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2007, 12:53:58 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=130040.0

Carefull what you ask Squad.
hahahahha, shall i post the PM's you sent me about your drug use and the one where you melted down?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »
hahahahha, shall i post the PM's you sent me about your drug use and the one where you melted down?

Yeah, If you want. But I dont allways use that androgen load, and it pretty much fixed me of dreaming that more dose is all there is to it.  But I seem to tollerate the stuff better than you.
Skinny muthas can take a LOT to run up the BP!

Im not on any now, and dont claim to be a big BBer, but I know steroids well and have had free access to all I can
stand for bargine mart prices and can tell ya they dont do it all was my point,

And Whod' I have to fight with without YOU!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2007, 04:41:58 PM »
This thread is retarded... if it's warm and you're sweating wear whatver the hell you want... I'm close to the size of a pro and I always wear a tank in the gym.. clen and ephedrine make you sweat like crazy.. why would I wear a big ass t shirt or long sleeve and then leave with the thing dripping wet !??! retarded.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2007, 04:42:43 PM »
This thread is retarded... if it's warm and you're sweating wear whatver the hell you want... I'm close to the size of a pro and I always wear a tank in the gym.. clen and ephedrine make you sweat like crazy.. why would I wear a big ass t shirt or long sleeve and then leave with the thing dripping wet !??! retarded.

hahahahahaha, "close to the size of a pro", oh brother. ::)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2007, 05:34:53 PM »
Don't make me pull out my big guns there pally boy.  ;)

Did you start dabbling in female bodybuilding "supplement use" Laura?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2007, 06:07:18 PM »
doug, look who asked the question.  ::)
ya man squatfatter the unbelievable fat pussy.

He sweeps up the gym and wipes down the benches after hours but everyonce in awhile the fat beast will catch a glimpse of a bb'er and be terrorized by their appearence.
thes 170 lb geeks would wipe the floor with his 230 lb tubby ass...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2007, 07:30:55 PM »

SquadFatter do us a great favor and post on of your signature blurry pictures of you in a tank top.  Please do it in the next 10 minutes or so.  I have some friends over just waiting.  They love your others pics and can't wait to see some more.  Come man, do it.  Have some balls.  Instead of talking shit lets see you do some walking now.  Talking anyone can do you have proven that.  Also, what would you do if you didn't have the internet.  Would you have killed yourself by now.  I mean with no friends and no girls and no life how long can you last.  I bet you thank god every night for the internet.  hahahaha what a joke.  Hurry up and  post something.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2007, 08:39:55 PM »

Damn, you're so right dude.. 265 with visible abs at 6"0 is beyond scrawny... damn, I guess I look like a swimmer or figure skater :(

and the fact that I'm friends with most of the pro's in Toronto really  says the opposite as well.
Poor me.. shit, wish  I had your size and genetics... blurry pics included.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2007, 10:00:36 PM »
and i mean to have the confidence to wear one, i see small soft dudes wearing them all the time and i wonder where they get their confidence, i would have to be at least NPC Nationals level size to wear one.

Agree.

If we're talking the string Golds/Powerhouse kind - we're talking Lee Priest-Rühl-Coleman type of physique.

As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »
SquadFatter seriously do you even belong to a gym or train.  You are on here nearly every hour of the day.  You have no friends you have admitted that, you have no girlfriend you admitted that.  Why do you go on a board where people talk about working out yet you don't.  Just wondering.  You talk a lot for someone who doesn't lift.  Just wondering.  And did you ever answer whether you are wearing a table cloth or curtains.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2007, 07:59:09 AM »
SquadFatter do us a great favor and post on of your signature blurry pictures of you in a tank top.  Please do it in the next 10 minutes or so.  I have some friends over just waiting.  They love your others pics and can't wait to see some more.  Come man, do it.  Have some balls.  Instead of talking shit lets see you do some walking now.  Talking anyone can do you have proven that.  Also, what would you do if you didn't have the internet.  Would you have killed yourself by now.  I mean with no friends and no girls and no life how long can you last.  I bet you thank god every night for the internet.  hahahaha what a joke.  Hurry up and  post something.
hahahahaha, this coming from the original 48 year old, 640 pound virgin. ;D

DragonRider

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2007, 04:14:30 PM »

That's the smartest post I've read so far.

I don't care what anyone wears in the gym and I don't care what they weigh.
 I have a lot of respect for anyone who shows up consistantly and is trying to change themselves.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2007, 04:28:22 PM »
I always wear a tank top, and I'm not that big.  :)

but your fake melons are big
I am a mini beast

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2007, 04:39:18 PM »
I would have to be this size to wear a tank at the gym

lol...it looks like a giant fist is about to punch him in the head.

Master Blaster

« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2007, 04:39:30 PM »
Wow, what a huge bitch fest this turned into.

So what if a "certain person" made you all look like a fool, get over it, already. You sound like a bunch of whiney little bitches.  >:(