Author Topic: How did Scott Steiner get these upper arms?  (Read 12742 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: How did Scott Steiner get these upper arms?
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2006, 05:56:51 AM »
His biggest, most ripped physique ever was probably at Halloween Havoc '98 and late '00/early '01. Simply mindblowing for a wrestler to be in that shape.

From 2002:

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2006, 06:00:06 AM »
there was a guy a few months ago, I think he was named Mark Conway...he had a kinda buff bagwell gimmick going and that dude was in incredible shape for a wrastler, he was ripped as hell...looked like he could have left the ring and did about 2 additional weeks of prep and done well at a regional or national level show.  he only was in that type of shape for a few months...don't know how he looks nowadays.
nasser=piece of shit

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2006, 06:57:58 AM »
His biggest, most ripped physique ever was probably at Halloween Havoc '98 and late '00/early '01. Simply mindblowing for a wrestler to be in that shape.

From 2002:

you know he wrestled in that time with one foot too....he had drop foot in his right foot....so basically it was paralyzed,,he had to tape it so tight the foot couldn't move....I think he was out for over 2 years with recovery when he came back they tried putting him in matches with HHH.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2006, 08:46:28 AM »

It wasn't with weights.  Look at the size of his forearms vs. the size of his upper arms.  Any ideas?

LOL that clip is great.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2006, 08:53:02 AM »
his "legs" are even funnier, hahahahaha.

Steiner had some of the skinniest legs in the WWE.  Another wrestler who had a huge upperbody but very skinny legs was Goldberg.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2006, 10:35:26 AM »
Steiner had some of the skinniest legs in the WWE.  Another wrestler who had a huge upperbody but very skinny legs was Goldberg.
Remember though, they are not bodybuilders. Believe me, I met these guys in person and they are all huge and very tall.

PB