Author Topic: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?  (Read 32563 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: So Barron Trump is Autistic, right?
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2016, 05:20:14 AM »
Why would it do otherwise?  ???  If I was going to make fun of any of the kids, I could choose from the mutant sons or the youngest daughter who, at best, is a two-face. I have criticized Trump outright and harshly. Why would I feel the need to be "passive aggressive" here?  ::) So I can endear myself to other posters? So I don't cross any of the sacred lines that haven't been crossed over the last eight years? I'm not criticizing the son, I'm curious about the father. Obviously, he doesn't have to make all the kid's medical issues public, but hiding it to the point of not revealing why the son and the flotus-elect won't be moving to the White House IS strange. Addressing what he believes are his own experiences with vaccines and then pretending they are about someone else is odd. Quite frankly,If you know anyone on the spectrum, putting a 10 year old in front of a large crowd on national television (at 3 am) does seem like a questionable decision (although Barron might have been adamant about wanting to do it.)

People have been understanding about Barron's very likely case of autism and Trump has been vocal about his plans to be an autism/vaccine advocate, so the decision to continue not addressing it is strange. And it's worth talking about. If you don't like it, you can simply ignore the thread.

I think you may have taken what I said out of context, I was implying that not going into the white house for familial reasons is somewhat endearing, it's odd but to see someone put family first does make me suspect he is of good character.

I would highly doubt he is ashamed of it, having Baron in front of a crowd that late (his father did win the presidency, he can stay up) is quite a bit of stimulation, his sensory system was clearly overwhelmed which is why he is self stimulating.

Vaccines do not cause ASD, we are in agreement, some forms of ASD follow a regressive pattern which generally kicks in around 18 months. The timing of vaccines also has no impact, this has all been studied. ASD occurs in the fetal stages, we know this, perhaps epigenetic triggers are required for some, but classical autism is apparent at birth.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2016, 06:15:25 AM »
Rosie O’Donnell Clarifies Barron Trump Autism Comments

Rosie O’Donnell faced criticism after she raised questions about the possibility of President-elect Donald Trump's youngest son Barron being autistic. The comedian explained her comments late Saturday, saying she questioned if Barron was autistic because her daughter was recently diagnosed with the condition and she recognizes the symptoms.

O’Donnell came under fire by fans after she took to Twitter last week, saying: “Barron Trump Autistic?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rosie-o-donnell-clarifies-barron-101314419.html

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2016, 09:02:57 AM »
Just like how the left went after Sarah Palin's kids and grandkids.

Despicable cowards.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2016, 10:28:22 AM »
Just like how the left went after Sarah Palin's kids and grandkids.

Despicable cowards.

Yep. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2016, 12:14:28 PM »
I think you may have taken what I said out of context, I was implying that not going into the white house for familial reasons is somewhat endearing, it's odd but to see someone put family first does make me suspect he is of good character.

I would highly doubt he is ashamed of it, having Baron in front of a crowd that late (his father did win the presidency, he can stay up) is quite a bit of stimulation, his sensory system was clearly overwhelmed which is why he is self stimulating.

Vaccines do not cause ASD, we are in agreement, some forms of ASD follow a regressive pattern which generally kicks in around 18 months. The timing of vaccines also has no impact, this has all been studied. ASD occurs in the fetal stages, we know this, perhaps epigenetic triggers are required for some, but classical autism is apparent at birth.

I guess I did. In the original post , after you said it made him more endearing, you went on to talk about Barron, so I just assumed that was who you were talking about.

I guess you can interpret it as putting family first and a display of good character, but he won't even confirm the reason Barron is finishing his school year in NYC or address the autism rumors, which have gone mainstream. On top of that, the decision seems to be largely Melania's, who many speculate (and judging by her campaign interviews, I'd say it's a valid assumption) really hates the idea of becoming a political wife. She signed up for trophy wife of rich husband not this other shit. So, from the perspective of many, it's not really a sacrifice for her and, possibly, an excuse. 

And an incredibly inconvenient excuse, at that. Trump being in NYC has created a huge inconvenience for the city. Washington is set up to handle the security protocols in an efficient manner. Most school age first kids go to one particular school for that reason. It's not unreasonable to expect a president who is creating these sorts of problems to address the reasons behind it.

I guess I did. In the original post , after you said it made him more endearing, you went on to talk about Barron, so I just assumed that was who you were talking about.

I guess you can interpret it as putting family first and a display of good character, but he won't even confirm the reason Barron is finishing his school year in NYC or address the autism rumors, which have gone mainstream. On top of that, the decision seems to be largely Melania's, who many speculate (and judging by her campaign interviews, I'd say it's a valid assumption) really hates the idea of becoming a political wife. She signed up for trophy wife of rich husband not this other shit. So, from the perspective of many, it's not really a sacrifice for her. 

And an incredibly inconvenient excuse, at that. Trump being in NYC has created a huge inconvenience for the city. Washington is set up to handle the security protocols in an efficient manner. Most school age first kids go to one particular school for that reason. It's not unreasonable to expect a president who is creating these sorts of problems to address the reasons behind it.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2016, 04:37:01 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2016, 05:48:16 AM »
Barron Trump has some new pals: President-elect's 10-year-old son is surrounded by heavily-armed guards and a boat armed with machine gun as he plays at Mar-a-Lago

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980904/Barron-Trump-surrounded-heavily-armed-guards-plays-Mar-Lago.html

a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2016, 02:14:02 PM »
So, the asshole, who first started this stupid rumor about Barron Trump being autistic, is getting his ass sued off by the Trump Family, who outright deny that Barron is autistic. The asshole is real apologetic now, and saying how he only did it to bring attention to autism. He said he didn't get much notice until Rosie O'Donnell, posted it repeatedly. So that's where negro boy Al got the rumor from: Rosie O'Donnell! Who would quote anything she posted? Just when you think a negro couldn't get any stupider and lower, negro Al plumbs ever new depths!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2016, 05:19:22 PM »
So, the asshole, who first started this stupid rumor about Barron Trump being autistic, is getting his ass sued off by the Trump Family, who outright deny that Barron is autistic. The asshole is real apologetic now, and saying how he only did it to bring attention to autism. He said he didn't get much notice until Rosie O'Donnell, posted it repeatedly. So that's where negro boy Al got the rumor from: Rosie O'Donnell! Who would quote anything she posted? Just when you think a negro couldn't get any stupider and lower, negro Al plumbs ever new depths!

Dude you need to knock it off with all this racial stuff.  Check Ron's rules.  Thanks. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2016, 05:48:30 PM »
Dude you need to knock it off with all this racial stuff.  Check Ron's rules.  Thanks. 

Al Boy is a racist too. Never hear you complain about his constant attacks on White People. As here on Trump's kid. And I never attack blacks, I expose their lies, crimes, inferiority, and hypocrisy.

Give me one material reason, that a White Person shouldn't be racist? What's in it for me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2016, 06:25:50 PM »
Al Boy is a racist too. Never hear you complain about his constant attacks on White People. As here on Trump's kid. And I never attack blacks, I expose their lies, crimes, inferiority, and hypocrisy.

Give me one material reason, that a White Person shouldn't be racist? What's in it for me.

If I see Al posting comments about how ugly white kids are, using derogatory language, etc., I'll check him on that too.  I don't read every thread, or every post in every thread. 

I'm not giving you a reason, material or otherwise, to not be racist.  I frankly don't care if you are racist or not.  What I care about is whether or you and everyone else comply with the board rules.  If you cannot, I'm sure there are places like stormfront (or whatever the heck it's called) where you can post racist stuff to your heart's content.  If you have a problem with the board rules, take it up with Ron. 

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2016, 06:33:56 PM »
I would highly doubt he is ashamed of it, having Baron in front of a crowd

that late (his father did win the presidency, he can stay up) is quite a bit of stimulation, his sensory system was clearly overwhelmed which is why he is self stimulating.

So, Melania's lawyer has threatened to sue to have a popular video speculating about Barron's autism removed from the internet. The owner
removed it and issued an apology. The Trump family categorically states that Barron is not autistic.  This is incredibly unlikely. I posted the video here (you can see it's been removed) and I hope you got a chance to see it before it was taken down. Trump's lawyer is a guy who is notorious for trying to shut down freedom of the press (and he's pretty successful at it)  :-\ . He recently organized a group of lawsuits to drive a popular website out of business because the website ran a story about a billionaire being gay. (He actually was gay). The billionaire funded a decade long legal vendetta  and the website ended up having to divest its assets for $100mill to cover the lawsuits and shut down.

The guy who published the video was autistic himself and was not making fun of Barron. (Or maybe he was being "passive aggressive"  ::) )
He was commenting on the pretty obvious signs of autism that Barron displays. Trump and fam are categorically on the record now saying Barron is not autistic, which is a lie.  It's a shame that this is how Trump chooses to handle the situation.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #62 on: November 29, 2016, 06:46:43 PM »
If I see Al posting comments about how ugly white kids are, using derogatory language, etc., I'll check him on that too.  I don't read every thread, or every post in every thread. 

You could read every thread I've ever posted in on the entire internet and you wouldn't be able to find any racist content. A bunch of the conservatives decided that it would prove some sort of point to start calling me racist. Which is bizarre, since A) I obviously wouldn't and don't care and B) I've never really criticized anyone for being racist.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 29, 2016, 07:27:47 PM »

I'm not giving you a reason, material or otherwise, to not be racist.  I frankly don't care if you are racist or not.  What I care about is whether or you and everyone else comply with the board rules.  If you cannot, I'm sure there are places like stormfront (or whatever the heck it's called) where you can post racist stuff to your heart's content.  If you have a problem with the board rules, take it up with Ron. 

You don't care, but attack me and threaten me with censorship. OK, guess that makes sense if you have dark skin, and the usual low IQ, no brain function "thinking."

You proved your racism, by not seeing anything wrong with filthy, angry negro boy Al, who attacks White People with every post. He attacked, and slandered a White child, to get at the kid's father, on the word of Rosie O'Donnell, an expert on nothing. If Ron is going to censor me, then he better censor you, and negro boy Al too, or Ron will be showing his hypocrisy about racism.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2016, 09:49:51 AM »
You could read every thread I've ever posted in on the entire internet and you wouldn't be able to find any racist content. A bunch of the conservatives decided that it would prove some sort of point to start calling me racist. Which is bizarre, since A) I obviously wouldn't and don't care and B) I've never really criticized anyone for being racist.

I think you're a hack, but I've don't recall seeing you post any racist stuff on the board. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2016, 09:51:14 AM »
You don't care, but attack me and threaten me with censorship. OK, guess that makes sense if you have dark skin, and the usual low IQ, no brain function "thinking."

You proved your racism, by not seeing anything wrong with filthy, angry negro boy Al, who attacks White People with every post. He attacked, and slandered a White child, to get at the kid's father, on the word of Rosie O'Donnell, an expert on nothing. If Ron is going to censor me, then he better censor you, and negro boy Al too, or Ron will be showing his hypocrisy about racism.

Call it whatever you want.  You'll comply with the rules or post somewhere else.  I'm hoping you have enough self control to keep that racist crap off the board.  Thanks.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »
Call it whatever you want.  You'll comply with the rules or post somewhere else.  I'm hoping you have enough self control to keep that racist crap off the board.  Thanks.

I call it discrimination against me. Look at the title of Al boy's thread here: "So Barron Trump Is Autistic, right?" No! It was WRONG! And Al Boy damn well knew it. But, you don't see a negro personally attacking a White child, to get at his White father, as racist. Yeah, you have a double standard, as to what is racist.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2016, 11:03:41 AM »
I call it discrimination against me. Look at the title of Al boy's thread here: "So Barron Trump Is Autistic, right?" No! It was WRONG! And Al Boy damn well knew it. But, you don't see a negro personally attacking a White child, to get at his White father, as racist. Yeah, you have a double standard, as to what is racist.

Al's thread attacked a child, not a "white" child.  His thread is an outrageously transparent attack on Trump's kid, but it's not remotely racist.  You are just as bad as those BLM folks who constantly play the race card.  You need to deal with your white supremacy issues someplace else.     

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2016, 11:55:28 AM »
Al's thread attacked a child, not a "white" child.  His thread is an outrageously transparent attack on Trump's kid, but it's not remotely racist.  You are just as bad as those BLM folks who constantly play the race card.  You need to deal with your white supremacy issues someplace else.     

He did indeed attack a White child, to get at the kid's White father. And how is attacking any specific kid OK by you?

I don't talk about White Supremacy. I talk of restoring equal rights for White People, who had their rights taken away, when the government gave "special" rights to negroes.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2016, 12:16:10 PM »
He did indeed attack a White child, to get at the kid's White father. And how is attacking any specific kid OK by you?

I don't talk about White Supremacy. I talk of restoring equal rights for White People, who had their rights taken away, when the government gave "special" rights to negroes.

Listen to yourself.  You are exactly like the people who claimed attacking Obama was attacking a black president.  Absolutely no different.

As I said in this thread and have said repeatedly on this board, attacking people's kids is not cool.  Doesn't matter what their ethnic background is. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2016, 01:00:57 PM »
Not to mention the difference between, say, a young child who may be suffering with a possible medical condition, versus an adult who chooses to smoke blunts in public.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2016, 10:51:20 PM »
Look at the title of Al boy's thread here: "So Barron Trump Is Autistic, right?" No! It was WRONG! And Al Boy damn well knew it.

It's not wrong. Just because the creator of the video didn't want to endure a lawsuit from someone who happens to be married to the president elect AND (possibly) a billionaire doesn't mean that the video wasn't accurate. Even some of the people who claim I am "attacking"  ::) the kid acknowledge that he shows some likely signs of being on the spectrum.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2016, 11:23:56 PM »

Yeah, it's definitely time for Wopner.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 01, 2016, 09:52:20 AM »

It's not wrong. Just because the creator of the video didn't want to endure a lawsuit from someone who happens to be married to the president elect AND (possibly) a billionaire doesn't mean that the video wasn't accurate. Even some of the people who claim I am "attacking"  ::) the kid acknowledge that he shows some likely signs of being on the spectrum.
If the video was accurate, why be afraid of a lawsuit? His lawyer could easily demand Barron's medical records be released, and that would be it.

How long have you been "observing" Barron Trump? All I saw was a tired little 10 year old kid, not really understanding what it was all about, and annoyed by the bright lights and noise. I don't consider that unusual behavior, for someone of his age. Anyone who does, is delusional, or just attacking a little kid for racial political reasons.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #74 on: December 01, 2016, 11:20:09 AM »
If the video was accurate, why be afraid of a lawsuit? His lawyer could easily demand Barron's medical records be released, and that would be it.

From the CDC website:
Screening and Diagnosis. Diagnosing autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can be difficult, since there is no medical test, like a blood test, to diagnose the disorders. Doctors look at the child's behavior and development to make a diagnosis.
www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/screening.html