Author Topic: Stores looted of big screen TVs to protest man's death  (Read 1971 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Stores looted of big screen TVs to protest man's death
« on: May 28, 2020, 06:44:56 AM »
Big screen TVs targeted in retaliation!

0:44

=67

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
Re: Stores looted of big screen TVs to protest man's death
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 07:06:58 AM »
It never occurred to me to loot and burn my town when someone I didn’t know gets killed. But I already have a big screen

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 04:33:19 AM »
hypocrites putting all local children in danger, that will show 'em

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 04:40:48 AM »
Minneapolis bodybuilders are encouraged to flee to Vegas and seek refuge in room 7 by the ice machine.

Wealthy schmoes are on stand by to comfort you during this difficult time.
P

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2020, 01:52:05 PM »
It never occurred to me to loot and burn my town when someone I didn’t know gets killed. But I already have a big screen

There was no rioting after a BLACK cop kill a WHITE Australian lady 2 years ago  ???.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 08:29:15 PM »

There was no rioting after a BLACK cop kill a WHITE Australian lady 2 years ago  ???.

I don't recall the details of that case

Did the cop kneel on that woman's neck for 5 minutes while she begged for her life and 4 other cops stood around watching and was it just another in a long line of  black cops killing white women?

I assume it was otherwise why would you try to make the comparison

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 08:31:13 PM »
I don't think anyone here approves of looting, destruction of private and public property or random violence

I certainly don't

Maybe next time they will just kneel in protest

We'd all be fine with that...right?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2020, 08:45:25 PM »
I don't think anyone here approves of looting, destruction of private and public property or random violence

I certainly don't

Maybe next time they will just kneel in protest

We'd all be fine with that...right?

So, by this logic...we have to hold our opinions about peaceful protests so we don't have to deal with violent protest?

No, just no...that's not how it works.

Take this time to reflect on YOUR party and YOUR media and what they are stirring up here. My guess is even you are not as leftist as this action. This is not about a guy being killed by a cop.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2020, 09:51:40 PM »

So, by this logic...we have to hold our opinions about peaceful protests so we don't have to deal with violent protest?

No, just no...that's not how it works.

Take this time to reflect on YOUR party and YOUR media and what they are stirring up here. My guess is even you are not as leftist as this action. This is not about a guy being killed by a cop.
He's not a reasonable person, in his sick, twisted head, all of those pictures are simply "protests". Like the scumbags rioting and looting, he doesn't care about George, he only cares about uprising and causing trouble.
Funny thing is while his party is stifling free speech, stealing our privacy, taking away our rights to defend ourselves, him and his kind are praising them. They pretend to want a police state but when they get a taste of it, they throw a fit and destroy their own neighborhoods. Real smart.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2020, 09:56:36 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 08:37:35 AM »

Did the cop kneel on that woman's neck for 5 minutes while she begged for her life and 4 other cops stood around watching and was it just another in a long line of  black cops killing white women?

More liberal stupidity.

Instead of blacks demanding that police leave them alone, treat them with kid gloves, and allow them to destroy the cities they live in, maybe the black community should try acting civilized for once and stop breaking the law.

The Democrat Party and liberal ideology is 100% to blame for this farce going on across America right now.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 08:43:20 AM »
If they continue looting & being violent then Trump should send in the Military. shoot a few let these people understand looting is a death penalty. These Blacks & whites running with them are only using this situation for their own means, stealing,rape, murder.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 08:48:09 AM »
If they continue looting & being violent then Trump should send in the Military. shoot a few let these people understand looting is a death penalty. These Blacks & whites running with them are only using this situation for their own means, stealing,rape, murder.

The people who scaled the wall at the White House should have been dealt with lethal force by the secret service.

That shit would have stopped immediately and the soyclowns would have called Uber and ran home.

escrima

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2020, 08:51:58 AM »
nothing wrong with protest & freedom of speech but when these people take it to another level then the Boss should say OK waste a few. take out the trash. Burning looting is not acceptable.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2020, 09:02:35 AM »
nothing wrong with protest & freedom of speech but when these people take it to another level then the Boss should say OK waste a few. take out the trash. Burning looting is not acceptable.

Nothing wrong with peaceful protests.

But how many of these paid agitators would be out there if they were looking at lengthy prison sentences for rioting?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 03:55:16 PM »
Nothing wrong with peaceful protests.

But how many of these paid agitators would be out there if they were looking at lengthy prison sentences for rioting?
It's an unintended side effect of widely used social media platforms.
Radical groups like ANTIFA use any protest as launching pad for burning, looting and anarchy.
Plus, with the radicals you get the neighborhood Joe Blow, who joins in for dumbass fun and a new TV.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 10:59:54 PM »

IDIOT !.