Author Topic: Chris Cook  (Read 12437 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Chris Cook
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 04:05:27 PM »
I remember seeing him win the USA in Sacramento... wasn't as big as the photos of him here.... yet.

On_Swole

• Expert
  • Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
Plus he did I think 2 pro shows, and got last place.

He got 6th in the NY Pro, which I believe was 2005.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 04:10:15 PM »
I remember when GetItOnNY was saying what a great and effective product Gamma-O was and generally praising the company  :D

Oh my  :D

First of a freind of mine owns Gamma O and has shown me legitmate research that it doesnt in fac t raise a persons natural testosterone levles.His name is John, and he actually had solid clinical studies showing Gamma O realy works.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »
60 units of slin is alot.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2009, 04:11:21 PM »
Why wasn't I notified?   ???
it was mentioned here bay in several instances :-X

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2009, 05:01:26 PM »
I remember seeing him win the USA in Sacramento... wasn't as big as the photos of him here.... yet.

He won the Sac in 2000....won the Nats in Dallas in 04 to get his card.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2009, 05:10:34 PM »
Chris Cook retired, becaue he got screwed in bodybuilding.He was supposed to be endorsed by Gamma O, and Muscular Developement.It was supposed to be a joint endorsement deal.He was supposed to get paid $100,000 a year.He never gfot a dime from either one of them.Plus he did I think 2 pro shows, and got last place.The reason for this is, Chris Cook couldnt get hard, or conditioned.Chris Cook was a genetically a light heavyweight ,he was using 60 ii's of insulin per day, that how he got so big so fast.
This came right from his mouth.Chris was open about what he did and what he used.
The reason Chris would come in shows smooth, is Hany Rambod, would have him carb load with a 100 grams of carbs.
I remember at 2004 USA, Chris was so bloated from taking 1000 grams of carbs, he kept getting gas, every time be bent over, or did anything.He was so embarrased he kept apologising for getting gas, in front of everyone.He was polite.It got to the point were we just laughed everytime he broke wind.To make matters worse they had a camera crew backstage at the USA's following him around, because I guess thjey were hyping him up.Poor Chris, is farting his ass off, in front of these people interviewing him, lol.
So I think between Chris getting screwed out of his endorsement deal, plus not being able to get hard because off all the insulin he used made him not want to bodybuild.Plus he guest posed once in California , and he condition was horrible, to the point people posted pics of him on the internet making fun off him.
Chris Cook just got fed up with bodybuilding, can you blame him

Someone that was competing for his Pro Card can.
He knew what he was getting into. He didn't just turn pro overnight- he had to have known at least a year prior to jumping on that stage the night of his last amateur contest that it was not going to be easy.
If he's taking 60iu's of shit daily, getting gas and whatnot but still had the desire to get on that stage and take someone's Pro Card away, YES WE CAN BLAME HIM.
He showed up to that one guest posing so far out of shape, so off (chemicals and otherwise) he gave the promoter his money back. His condition for that show did not happen overnight either.
When he turned pro, many people said that Chris got a gift. So he gets his gift and then just walks away after all that you're saying he did?
Sounds like the guy was in it for the wrong reasons, and your story of the Gamma-O/MD is a cover-up. I don't fault him if he did get screwed, but that's hardly the real reason why I see somebody walking away after working towards getting his Pro Card. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »
The contract debacle was no cover up...it was ONE contributing factor along with many others.

Chris has moved on and has become very successful in the investment business. He has security and a future while he works his way up the ladder and is also going to school to further himself in the fiels as well.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 05:58:03 PM »

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2009, 06:07:50 PM »
Good rear delt instruction from Chris. Worth a look.

Jizzacked

« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 06:39:45 PM »
Chris Cook is a man who used to have muscles.

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 08:23:58 PM »
dude could have been a great pro

but so what, if he makes more money now
I say good for him

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »
Good rear delt instruction from Chris. Worth a look.

Very well spoken chap.  Good stuff!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2009, 08:53:51 PM »
              Dude was good!

Is this a R.I.P. message  or am I missing something?
((-::

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »
Is this a R.I.P. message  or am I missing something?
was that Bay screaming in the background?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »
Chris always came off as being very kind and genuine

I'm glad he's living well

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2009, 09:07:21 PM »
wow, great video, best instructional video I have seen.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »
Out of all the pros I have met, Chris was the most articulate and conversational.  He's a positive guy and I'm sure he has very good reasons for moving on from bodybuilding.  Let's face it, this is a wonderful but very flawed sport...we are all on the fringe of society.  Good on Chris for moving onto greener pastures.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
Van, I dont believe in Gamma O.I know the guy John Naplitano, and he is a nice guy.
He says he alot of independernt studies showing how well his products work.
I am not a fan of Gamma Orazanol, otherwise I would be manufacturing it.
I have read that if the Gamma Orazanol "if" is real it has had some benefits for some athletes.but not much.
 Gamma Orazanal is derived from rice.I have never seen a product derived from Rice that raises testosterone, and increase GH levles

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2009, 09:50:35 AM »
Van, I dont believe in Gamma O.I know the guy John Naplitano, and he is a nice guy.
He says he alot of independernt studies showing how well his products work.
I am not a fan of Gamma Orazanol, otherwise I would be manufacturing it.
I have read that if the Gamma Orazanol "if" is real it has had some benefits for some athletes.but not much.
 Gamma Orazanal is derived from rice.I have never seen a product derived from Rice that raises testosterone, and increase GH levles
i believe it was shown in a episode of i love the 80's on vh1.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2009, 11:02:36 AM »
well spoken

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2009, 12:11:51 PM »
Why wasn't I notified?   ???

we just assumed you knew....LOL..getting a little slow on the trigger in your old age? ;)