Author Topic: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?  (Read 18569 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2013, 06:38:15 AM »
it's called "addiction" and egoism.
"All about Me", isn't that what the made up holiday is about, where it is all about "you"?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2013, 06:39:06 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

x2

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2013, 07:24:07 AM »
"Cellucor Athlete - TEAM Bodybuilding.com Athlete - ACSM personal trainer - Online health and fitness coach - Fitness Model - Paleo Eater - Workout Junkie - Coffee Lover - Motivator - "

Much hotter in the first pic.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2013, 07:39:20 AM »
FUCK THESE CUNTS

They dress like prostitutes.  Actually worse than whores. And then get mad when people stare. These bitches need a solid punch in the jaw.

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2013, 09:53:35 AM »
FUCK THESE CUNTS

They dress like prostitutes.  Actually worse than whores. And then get mad when people stare. These bitches need a solid punch in the jaw.

Either this or they are so self centered they want to stare at themselves and nobody want a bitch like that.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 10:02:23 AM »
Who stabbed her??

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 10:19:07 AM »
worse than a bag of smashed kunt-lips

girl girl girl

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 10:53:03 AM »
"Cellucor Athlete - TEAM Bodybuilding.com Athlete - ACSM personal trainer - Online health and fitness coach - Fitness Model - Paleo Eater - Workout Junkie - Coffee Lover - Motivator - "

Doesn't matter how much weight she loses........she's a Mudshark.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
Much " Cuter" in the before Pic. Nice abs

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 12:14:47 PM »
She looked better in the before pic. Now she has pecs, not boobs.

No doubt about that.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 12:16:19 PM »
Seriously, she looked like a woman in the old picture. Looks like nice C titties.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 12:17:23 PM »
  You know what they about when you go black    ...    you might get stabbed

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 05:01:32 PM »
Haha these youngsters think they're celebs
Funny thing is they'll be forgotten in less than 2 years.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
^Funny how the dude looks like he doesn't take himself as seriously, and looks like he could step on stage.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 05:18:10 PM »
  You know what they about when you go black    ...    you might get stabbed
or hit in the face with a bottle of liquor

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2013, 05:18:24 PM »
or when they say how much they can drink.

it doesnt occur to them that this might be unsexy or seem pathetic.

I love that one...."I'll drink you under the table"....sure you will. As the night ends wIth her throwing up out of the passenger window.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 05:21:21 PM »
women act pathetic all the damn time

they are in a club

fucking texting

the whole fucking time

and nobody seems to notice how pathetic it is

only one of millions of things i notice

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2013, 05:26:04 PM »
I guess we see the difference between regular American chicks who work out and the Brazilians women who work out---Americans want to be lean, lose boobs, and don't train quads or glutes.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »
gee idunno, maybe she takes time out of her day to go to the gym so she can *actually* work out?

i think it's hilarious that every woman is a bitch or a lesbian because they don't want you approaching them with your cheesy pickup line or to give them "pointers" but the moment someone asks you for a spot or some dude makes eye contact for 3 seconds, all you "hardcore bodybuilders" run crying to the internet forums.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

why are you even here? i'm being completely serious.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 05:43:37 PM »
These are the same women that use corny lines like, "Work Hard, Play Harder." Or other lines such as, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." (all trying to be MM). OR the best one,  "I can get dressed up and look all pretty, but I can also kick back with the boys, drink beer and watch football." Ask them to name 5 players on their favorite team from 10 years ago who were not hall of famers, and they will stare at you like you have 10 heads.

don't forget:

live, laugh, love
don't settle for the one you can live with...find the one you can't live without
it's not the number of years you live, it's the amount of life in your years

::)
K

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »
don't forget:

live, laugh, love
don't settle for the one you can live with...find the one you can't live without
it's not the number of years you live, it's the amount of life in your years

::)

surprised the shitels never included lyrics like this in any of thier tunes ???

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2013, 06:00:20 PM »
This one has a closet full of Flag nor Fail crap and likes to post pics flexing.  She also posts her workouts ie "killing chest today" or "demolished legs!".  Oh and she's divorced with two kids.

???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »
good for them working out

but lol @ people making it sound like what they are doing is something important. getting bigger muscles= serious stuff... mental midgets..

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2013, 06:17:48 PM »
gee idunno, maybe she takes time out of her day to go to the gym so she can *actually* work out?

i think it's hilarious that every woman is a bitch or a lesbian because they don't want you approaching them with your cheesy pickup line or to give them "pointers" but the moment someone asks you for a spot or some dude makes eye contact for 3 seconds, all you "hardcore bodybuilders" run crying to the internet forums.

why are you even here? i'm being completely serious.
Its a copy and pasted post, noob

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2013, 06:18:59 PM »
I am so glad to be in a committed relationship...i cant be bothered with these new age who-ors
getbig or getgot