Author Topic: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!  (Read 16863 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Finally got my truck on the road today. Beast!
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2012, 10:48:37 PM »
Lots of meltdowns in this thread!   :-X

Meltdown right there.
a

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #126 on: December 28, 2012, 11:11:55 PM »
Are you seriously retarded, can you not see everyone hates you around here. Let`s stick around where everyone is making fun of me and thinks I am a fucken loser. No brains and yayaya we already know what you are going to say, .. your stupid one liner about cum, your obsessed with seman eh? Retard.

Have a good day Nick

Awesome post, could not have said it better.

Most people that are retarded are born that way. Nick is retarded by choice.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2012, 12:47:20 AM »
Lots of meltdowns in this thread!   :-X

Meltdown right there.

Are you Serious!, I couldn't care less, I was just commenting on what I thought was an odd topic for repeated meltdowns. someone posted pics of their modified vehicle and next thing you know, getbiggers are seriously melting down.  Ironically, I suspect your comment is a mini meltdown based on your mistaken belief I am one of the people having a go at Tony for his personal preference in Symbols!  I actually really like Tony, I have met him at his gym, I have been to his shows and I am glad he is enjoying his life.  And for the record, I personally couldn't care less about the use of the IRON Cross symbol.
V

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2012, 12:52:09 AM »
Are you seriously retarded, can you not see everyone hates you around here. Let`s stick around where everyone is making fun of me and thinks I am a fucken loser. No brains and yayaya we already know what you are going to say, .. your stupid one liner about cum, your obsessed with seman eh? Retard.

Have a good day Nick

wow....why do you continue to follow me around the board...you are a creepy stalker....stay out of this thread you piece of shit....and stop incessantly responding to my posts you fucking cum stain....you remind me of goodrum...fucking dickwad

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2012, 01:07:15 AM »
Beautiful truck and even better craftsmanship.  Do you have any videos of that beast of a motor chugging?  It must sound absolutely monstrous.  Its very unique and am pretty sure its going to make its way into a variety of car mags.

Fuck the haters...they're likely driving a mid 90's Corolla with pizza and semen-stained cloth seats. :P

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2012, 01:12:10 AM »
The mystery widens Tony....you think i'm Nick (lol...who ever the fuck that is)...Goodrum says i'm a mod from RXMuscle...some say i am Squadfather....it just goes on and on.....keep em coming..this is fucking brilliant hahahahaahaha.

Oh yeah, Hank Wood gets a mention....love this shit....peace bro.

going to cut and paste this on the other thread....fucking gold!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2012, 01:56:07 AM »
Tony, the German Cross symbol is highly offensive and provactive.

My Grandfather fought the Germans in WWII, defending this country from the evil scourge....and it is people like you who now glorify this evil dynasty by plastering this insidious graphic over everything.

You do it because you think it makes you appear powerful and dominant....fucking pathetic and insensitive to those who died for your fucking freedom!

Was your grandfather on the eastern front? If not then go blow a dead tranny hooker and shut the fuck up you cum cockwad.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2012, 05:14:27 AM »
Beautiful truck and even better craftsmanship.  Do you have any videos of that beast of a motor chugging?  It must sound absolutely monstrous.  Its very unique and am pretty sure its going to make its way into a variety of car mags.

Fuck the haters...they're likely driving a mid 90's Corolla with pizza and semen-stained cloth seats. :P

Thanks, glad you appreciate it. I am getting enquiries from magazines and car shows already.

I will get some good videos up soon, in the meantime here is our first time on the dyno. Sounds great and this was only at 4000rpm with very little boost.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2012, 05:22:19 AM »
wow....why do you continue to follow me around the board...you are a creepy stalker....stay out of this thread you piece of shit....and stop incessantly responding to my posts you fucking cum stain....you remind me of goodrum...fucking dickwad

Do you cut and paste your posts cause this is identical to what you have said to at least 3 or 4 other people, ``stalking`cum`` all that shit same everytime, is that your only line you stupid loser, you contribute nothing to getbig, you are insignificant and everyone sees you as a bug a parasite that will not go away despite everyone calling you a loser. So getbig will be happy if you never post again Nick and I am not saying that to get you back, this is the honest truth.

Tony is a solid dude and you are ruining his thread with your horseshit... where the fuck are the mods? get rid of this clown, he shits on everyone`s threads.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2012, 11:05:07 AM »
Are you Serious!, I couldn't care less, I was just commenting on what I thought was an odd topic for repeated meltdowns. someone posted pics of their modified vehicle and next thing you know, getbiggers are seriously melting down.  Ironically, I suspect your comment is a mini meltdown based on your mistaken belief I am one of the people having a go at Tony for his personal preference in Symbols!  I actually really like Tony, I have met him at his gym, I have been to his shows and I am glad he is enjoying his life.  And for the record, I personally couldn't care less about the use of the IRON Cross symbol.

;D   No EKul, I'm wasn't serious. Happy New Year Daddyo.
a

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2012, 11:19:06 AM »
Do you cut and paste your posts cause this is identical to what you have said to at least 3 or 4 other people, ``stalking`cum`` all that shit same everytime, is that your only line you stupid loser, you contribute nothing to getbig, you are insignificant and everyone sees you as a bug a parasite that will not go away despite everyone calling you a loser. So getbig will be happy if you never post again Nick and I am not saying that to get you back, this is the honest truth.

Tony is a solid dude and you are ruining his thread with your horseshit... where the fuck are the mods? get rid of this clown, he shits on everyone`s threads.
Only Ronaldo can swing the Time Out hammer.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2012, 12:42:02 PM »
I took it for a spin yesterday.

People dont know what they are seeing or hearing. haha

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2012, 03:54:57 PM »

lol...that's hilarious.  Also a very insincere post.

Regards,

The Mod from RX Muscle.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2012, 07:12:22 PM »
So after 4 years and total rebuild, here it is. Former stock C10 Chev.
Running a Lexus V8 with twin turbos and twin superchargers.

Airbagged, chopped, hand rolled guards, body etc.

All beaten copper and brass throughout.

Finally got to drive it, sounds nuts.

The last shot is what it looked like before.

Put up a youtube video of it.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: December 30, 2012, 01:07:34 PM »
So, just curious, how many dollars you got invested in this?  You know you'll never get it back, right?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: December 30, 2012, 01:43:18 PM »
Go ALL OUT if you wanna be baller yo!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #141 on: December 30, 2012, 01:46:27 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #142 on: December 30, 2012, 04:50:20 PM »
I took it for a spin yesterday.

People dont know what they are seeing or hearing. haha

fucking mutant hood  :o

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #143 on: December 30, 2012, 04:51:06 PM »
So, just curious, how many dollars you got invested in this?  You know you'll never get it back, right?

See above.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #144 on: December 30, 2012, 04:52:40 PM »
Put up a youtube video of it.

See above or check it out again.

This is all I have at the moment.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: December 30, 2012, 05:42:48 PM »
Thank you, I also have some nice classy shit that I don't post here.

striped suits for court appearances in her majesty courtrooms  :-X

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #146 on: December 30, 2012, 07:29:27 PM »
striped suits for court appearances in her majesty courtrooms  :-X

Haha, no I meant cars.

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2012, 07:32:34 PM »
Just curious--why dual turbos and superchargers, along with nitrous?  Just because you can?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »
Just curious--why dual turbos and superchargers, along with nitrous?  Just because you can?

Pretty much!.

It was the guy that built it's idea. He is a genius with Lexus engines and wanted to raise the bar.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #149 on: December 31, 2012, 02:08:18 AM »
Pretty much!.

It was the guy that built it's idea. He is a genius with Lexus engines and wanted to raise the bar.

lol talk about overkill, i like that :D