Author Topic: Father beheaded by son in Sydney home.  (Read 5887 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Father beheaded by son in Sydney home.
« on: February 13, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
Father beheaded by son in Sydney home, police say

A wife watched on helplessly as her husband was allegedly beheaded by their son at their home in Sydney’s west.
Detective Chief Inspector Glen Fitzgerald said the scene was so disturbing that police officers who attended had to be counselled.

Toufic Zahab, 69, died after he was attacked with a brick and a knife inside the home on Stacey Street in Bankstown on Thursday morning.

A relative at the scene said Mr Zahab’s 42 year-old son Khoder, who lived in Villawood, had come over for dinner with his parents and had stayed the night.

Fairfax Media understands Khoder wasn't allowed to stay at his parents' home but had insisted he stay after dinner. His parents allowed him to out of generosity.

However, in the early hours of the morning, Khoder allegedly started attacking his mother and tried to push her down the stairs. One relative said the mother had possibly broken her hand.

When his father stepped in, Khoder allegedly attacked him with a brick and a knife.

"He come in and they eat dinner together and sleep inside and after that it happened," said a relative at the scene.

Mr Zahab, a retired carpenter, was described by the relative as a "very good but tough" man who had three sons and five daughters.
His grandson, Abdul, said: "Everyone's devastated and shocked."

"He was a wonderful man, a beautiful man, well known in the community.This is the most unexpected thing that could occur."

He said Khoder had a mental disorder that occasionally "triggered".

"Something must have set it off," he said.
Other relatives said he was a heavy drug user.

Mr Zahab’s wife was taken from the scene in an ambulance and is providing a statement to police. Several other relatives including small children were at home at the time.

Detective Chief Inspector Glen Fitzgerald said the scene was so disturbing that police officers who attended had to be counselled.
He confirmed that Mr Zahab was founded decapitated.

Family members had scuffled with Khoder after the incident and detained him until police arrived.

"The scene is quite disturbing," Detective Chief Inspector Fitzgerald said. "It's been a difficult morning for both the family and police."

Police have set up a crime scene at the home, and homicide squad detectives have been called in to assist detectives from Bankstown Local Area Command.

I wonder what Religion they are?
V

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Father beheaded by son in Sydney home.
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
ban bricks and knives  :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 05:27:06 PM »
Na, just BAN ISLAM, that should do it, and then throw those dirty fuckers out of the Country.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »
bad GH from a GH15 ELf  ??? ???

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »
I didn't know your name was Khoder.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 05:33:34 PM »

That's a very provocative point  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »
Phew...for a minute I thought this read "father beheaded son" which would have been fucked up.
O

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:35:01 PM »
Na, just BAN ISLAM, that should do it, and then throw those dirty fuckers out of the Country.
^^This^^
H

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
Suburb of peace.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:45:02 PM »
you know you do have some control over your mental illness. How do you excuse ranting about a religion when this has nothing at all to do with it? Are you sure you're not using your illness as a crutch?
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
you know you do have some control over your mental illness. How do you excuse ranting about a religion when this has nothing at all to do with it? Are you sure you're not using your illness as a crutch?
Unlike Muslims, whose mental illness leads to beheadings!  I mean who in the suburbs beheads someone, the sad thing is, this is a normal Muslim Family.
V

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2013, 05:49:22 PM »
Unlike Muslims, whose mental illness leads to beheadings!  I mean who in the suburbs beheads someone, the sad thing is, this is a normal Muslim Family.
you're stupid
follow the arrows

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2013, 06:18:48 PM »
Father beheaded by son in Sydney home, police say

A wife watched on helplessly as her husband was allegedly beheaded by their son at their home in Sydney’s west.

Toufic Zahab, 69, died after he was attacked with a brick and a knife inside the home on Stacey Street in Bankstown on Thursday morning.

A relative at the scene said Mr Zahab’s 42 year-old son Khoder, who lived in Villawood, had come over for dinner with his parents and had stayed the night.

Fairfax Media understands Khoder wasn't allowed to stay at his parents' home but had insisted he stay after dinner. His parents allowed him to out of generosity.

However, in the early hours of the morning, Khoder allegedly started attacking his mother and tried to push her down the stairs. One relative said the mother had possibly broken her hand.

When his father stepped in, Khoder allegedly attacked him with a brick and a knife.

"He come in and they eat dinner together and sleep inside and after that it happened," said a relative at the scene.

Mr Zahab, a retired carpenter, was described by the relative as a "very good but tough" man who had three sons and five daughters.
His grandson, Abdul, said: "Everyone's devastated and shocked."

"He was a wonderful man, a beautiful man, well known in the community.This is the most unexpected thing that could occur."

He said Khoder had a mental disorder that occasionally "triggered".

"Something must have set it off," he said.
Other relatives said he was a heavy drug user.

Mr Zahab’s wife was taken from the scene in an ambulance and is providing a statement to police. Several other relatives including small children were at home at the time.

He confirmed that Mr Zahab was founded decapitated.

Family members had scuffled with Khoder after the incident and detained him until police arrived.

"The scene is quite disturbing," Detective Chief Inspector Fitzgerald said. "It's been a difficult morning for both the family and police."

Police have set up a crime scene at the home, and homicide squad detectives have been called in to assist detectives from Bankstown Local Area Command.

I wonder what Religion they are?

Looks like its time to ban knives.  

I think we can all agree that it's time for open discussion on bricks too
Y

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2013, 06:20:17 PM »
Be warned that is not the way to get ahead in life.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 06:23:14 PM »
you're stupid

Hey man, just my two cents, but it has to be something with the religion that makes this type of killing happen. What I mean is, if I hear about little boys getting molested, I think Catholics, I hear about be headings, I think Moslems. What is it about it? I can see why priests do what they do, they are perverts drawn to "easy pickens" in the chucrch where they can hide. But, why do most of these honor killings and be headings take place in Moslem families?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 06:24:51 PM »
He'll save money on hats.
a

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 06:25:34 PM »
I hear Haider, I think of someone caught in the middle - unwilling to leave his medieval religion and enter the 21st century.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2013, 06:33:15 PM »
Hey man, just my two cents, but it has to be something with the religion that makes this type of killing happen. What I mean is, if I hear about little boys getting molested, I think Catholics, I hear about be headings, I think Moslems. What is it about it? I can see why priests do what they do, they are perverts drawn to "easy pickens" in the chucrch where they can hide. But, why do most of these honor killings and be headings take place in Moslem families?
i'm not the best person to explain it, as i don't really care much about these things.

but let me take a shot:
first of all, this was not an honor killing. let's get that out of the way. Let's be reminded that E-kul is the sole owner of the "getbig fattest whiniest pussy award" so he can't help his incoherent outbursts. this appears to be a case of a deranged person who killed his father. I can't back this up with numbers but this type of mental illness actually seems to be more common in the west- shall I go ahead and arbitrarily choose christianity as the source for this very western problem? Or is it godlessness?  Take your pick. To an outsider (let's say middle easterner), it doesn't take much to convince them of any source of western evils provided a prejudice already exists.

But to a more educated person, or someone who lives in the west, a broader perspective is available and you realize that things are not as simple as they appear across the pond.

And so it is with the western views of Islam/eastern cultures. Education is the only antidote to this.
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2013, 06:34:07 PM »
I hear Haider, I think of someone caught in the middle - unwilling to leave his medieval religion and enter the 21st century.
hey, here's an idea. how about you go fuck yourself?
follow the arrows

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2013, 06:41:34 PM »

Nobody cares what a dirty atheist like you thinks.

His head wasnt decapitated. When the son threw the brick at his dad, it penetrated his neck and head.There was a massive gash.The head never left the body.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
hey, here's an idea. how about you go fuck yourself?

now, now, stop acting like a tough little getbigger and go be a good little muslim before you hurt yourself.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2013, 06:56:02 PM »
now, now, stop acting like a tough little getbigger and go be a good little muslim before you hurt yourself.
I couldnt decide if you were stupid or just a clown. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt ;)
follow the arrows

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2013, 07:32:01 PM »
the fact that there was a brick involved definitely indicates it was personal..

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2013, 08:09:57 PM »
How can there be crime in Australia?   Aren't guns banned there? ???

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2013, 08:40:22 PM »
Fact: E-kul was molested and abused as a child by his father. He is angry, very angry. He also admitted on the site not working out, getting fired and being jobless.

Fact: He is a whiny loser all day long taking out his unhappiness on other people in particular Muslims who do find happiness in their lives and he envies them for having peace while he has no peace in his life.

Fact: The mental person in this case happens to be from a Muslim family. There are criminals and lunactics in every community that does not mean it is as a result of his religion. His own family mentioned the fact he was even a narcotic drug addict. All things and behaviours as a result of NOT following Islam.