Author Topic: Ok, here is the poll as gh15 requested. VOTE!  (Read 5461 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Ok, here is the poll as gh15 requested. VOTE!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 09:23:34 AM »
What cracks me up is his fan base is mainly a bunch of "Natties" who say they hate steroids, yet spend Hrs following Pro BBing and  are waht makes Pro BBing possible w/ their purchases of mags, sups, and all other manner of crap.

I'd also say Ive seen him "Promote" nothing. He simply writes about what his experience/opinions of high level athletes use for performance enhancing drugs.

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 09:45:31 AM »
GH15 must stay.

If you feel like cleaning up, start with SquadGimp, etc...The typcial Aholes that make this please garbage
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 10:36:20 AM »
I want him to post but Roid stuff in the Roid board.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »
GH15 is the main reason why I come on this board. Love him or hate him he's by far the most interesting member on this site. BTW, this should be a sticky so nobody misses it and you get a fair representation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 11:12:23 AM »
I want him to post but Roid stuff in the Roid board.
Don't you get it yet, 'roids = modern bodybuilding

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
Keep him , but keep the gear talk on the S&h board where it belongs :-\

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »
im with van bilderass on this one, and on most of his posts

even if gh is no ifbb pro bber, he should stay, although lately he has just been repeating and repeating same stuff year out year in, answering the same kind of pm's over and over again, without really giving complete answers.. and only answering the boring pm's

but once and a while there's smt interesting, although it becomes extremely rare..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 11:59:30 PM »
bump.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 01:17:52 AM »
Keep him , but keep the gear talk on the S&h board where it belongs :-\

gh15 has made it abundantly clear time and time again why he chooses to post on G&O board. It's the only board where he can talk freely and openly without any legal issues because, after all, it's just gossip and opinion.

Why isn't this a sticky?

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 01:39:09 AM »
Which specific business is he promoting? How would one become a client of his?

Only thing that could be construed as a sales pitch is him saying we should stay with human grade hormones. That's good advice. Who could argue with that? I haven't seen him promote any one single source. He has mentioned a few who sell HG gear but also advised to stay away from the UG gear they sell.

The dealer who services my area sells many veternary steroids and they are quality product,Testosterone for a horse is no different to human grade Test.

Thankgod for the thriving race horse racing industry in Australia.I disagree with GH15 on this many BBs including myself have had great results from vetinarian drugs, they are pure and clean.

Keep GH15 posting he is very knowledgable
Arnold For President 2012.2016

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 01:48:34 AM »
The dealer who services my area sells many veternary steroids and they are quality product,Testosterone for a horse is no different to human grade Test.

Thankgod for the thriving race horse racing industry in Australia.I disagree with GH15 on this many BBs including myself have had great results from vetinarian drugs, they are pure and clean.

Keep GH15 posting he is very knowledgable

I think gh15's biggest beef is with the ug labs and China powders. My guess is that vet products don't have the same sanitary standards as human grade and Mexican vet products were notoriously under dosed. Still, legit vet products are probably better than a lot of ug stuff as they have to conform to some quality control standards unlike ug which was a crap shoot.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 01:54:11 AM »
I think gh15's biggest beef is with the ug labs and China powders. My guess is that vet products don't have the same sanitary standards as human grade and Mexican vet products were notoriously under dosed. Still, legit vet products are probably better than a lot of ug stuff as they have to conform to some quality control standards unlike ug which was a crap shoot.
When a Horse is worth 10 million dollars the Trainers want the best,This is my only Beef with GH15.Alot of Vetenarian drugs come from europe and here in OZ and they are clean and pure i would not touch drugs from Mexico or China or any underground lab.

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 01:56:20 AM »
gh15 speaks the truth.. Hey,, gh15 you competing in Melbourne this year?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2008, 01:56:58 AM »
gh15 has made it abundantly clear time and time again why he chooses to post on G&O board. It's the only board where he can talk freely and openly without any legal issues because, after all, it's just gossip and opinion.

Why isn't this a sticky?

He will come tomorrow i think to see the poll...and hopefully he stays.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 02:03:46 AM »
When a Horse is worth 10 million dollars the Trainers want the best,This is my only Beef with GH15

I remember Dan Duchaine saying the same thing about EQ. That if it's good enough for million dollar horses it's good enough for punks like us.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 02:11:36 AM »
He will come tomorrow i think to see the poll...and hopefully he stays.

I think he will because he predicted right about the poll and also this is a good outlet for him. He's doing the bb world a big favor by exposing the dark under belly of the sport. That it's not like what you read about in the mags and there will never be another Arnold. If you want to get involved seriously in this sport it's better to know in the beginning what you're in for and not waste years of your life busting your butt before you realize how much drugs and politics plays a role. Plus, I want to be the first to know who he is and I figure he'll do it here when he writes his tell all.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 02:24:47 AM »
I remember Dan Duchaine saying the same thing about EQ. That if it's good enough for million dollar horses it's good enough for punks like us.
a horse is not a man...at the same time u shoud read gh15's oppinion of Duchaine

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 02:29:28 AM »
a horse is not a man...at the same time u shoud read gh15's oppinion of Duchaine
Test is Test

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2008, 08:26:06 AM »
http://snappoll.com/poll/241874.php

Yes or No bitches.

My opinion is to keep him at getbig posting.....im pretty sure hes professional in something....he seems to have knowledge on some topics., very essential here and which other site has an undercover pro posting? NO ONE!
This site has more than ONE pro posting undercover. You'd guys be suprised to learn how many IFBB Pros' post here under gimmick handles every day. Sometimes they're easy to spot. Sometimes not. Kamalis' gimmick is that "nder(###)"  gh15 just admits he is undercover.

He's best here because he tells the truth and keeps everyone wondering. People hate him here simply because it drives them crazy because they can't figure him out.
?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
Whether you agree with 15 or not…
Whether you like him or not…
Whether you believe him or not…

GH15 BRINGS TRAFFIC TO THIS SITE!!!

And without traffic, this site ceases to exist.

We’ve chased away just about every Pro who’s ever openly posted here.
Out of respect for Capt. Ron, this free site he has given us, and his efforts to maintain it,
PLEASE VOTE TO KEEP GH15 ON GETBIG!

This is for your/our benefit, too!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2008, 08:45:17 AM »
Whether you agree with 15 or not…
Whether you like him or not…
Whether you believe him or not…

GH15 BRINGS TRAFFIC TO THIS SITE!!!

And without traffic, this site ceases to exist.

We’ve chased away just about every Pro who’s ever posted here.
Out of respect for Capt. Ron, this free site he has given us, and his efforts to maintain it,
PLEASE VOTE TO KEEP GH15 ON GETBIG!

This is for your/our benefit, too!

"John Doe" who was on BIG NATION last week telling his tales of his steroid dealing days told me over the phone that the few times he met Ron Himself and asked him what he thought about Sarcasm(TSf at the time) he said Ron Himself laughed and said love him or hate him he brings TONS of traffick to the site and generates the most buzz. He admitted that TSf rattles the most cages and half the phone calls he recieves from "industry people" with complaints is about TSf.

Very much like the phone calls he recieves from the same industry people who is hitting him up with "who is gh15" questions.

Can you imagine gh15 posting over at Mayhem or BB.com? I can't.
?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2008, 08:46:20 AM »
GH15 is god

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2008, 09:12:11 AM »
"John Doe" who was on BIG NATION last week telling his tales of his steroid dealing days told me over the phone that the few times he met Ron Himself and asked him what he thought about Sarcasm(TSf at the time) he said Ron Himself laughed and said love him or hate him he brings TONS of traffick to the site and generates the most buzz.

Yeah.
And the people who want to see 15 leave (or just don't care) need to remember this:

It costs money to keep this board up & running.
The money has to come from somewhere (read ADVERTISERS).
Advertisers/sponsors will not support a board that has no traffic.
15 brings substantial traffic to this board.

As I wrote earlier…
Like him or not, GH15’s presence on GB benefits ALL OF US.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »
"John Doe" who was on BIG NATION last week telling his tales of his steroid dealing days told me over the phone that the few times he met Ron Himself and asked him what he thought about Sarcasm(TSf at the time) he said Ron Himself laughed and said love him or hate him he brings TONS of traffick to the site and generates the most buzz. He admitted that TSf rattles the most cages and half the phone calls he recieves from "industry people" with complaints is about TSf.

Very much like the phone calls he recieves from the same industry people who is hitting him up with "who is gh15" questions.

Can you imagine gh15 posting over at Mayhem or BB.com? I can't.
when u are done licking sf's balls wipe your face honey  ::)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »
Don't pump his ego. Who cares ...