Author Topic: Another vehicle attack in London  (Read 15688 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Another vehicle attack in London
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 04:08:14 AM »
you dumb fkin spastic it was an attack on muslims coming out of a mosque. and yes the root cause is still foreign policy.
;D

No it's because of their shit religion that encourages this behavior. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 04:13:19 AM »
so you're saying that some people will snap when they see innocents they identify with being killed ....and then respond by trying to kill other innocents ?

WOW this is a revelation... if only we'd known this before we started attacking muslim countries!

Again fucking moron , they were attacking us BEFORE he ever stepped foot in their countries. Get it? We weren't ever in ANY Muslim countries up until 2001 and they were attacking us well before then.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 04:23:53 AM »
Missed oppotunity the back of the van should have been stuffed full of gas bottles and blown the mosque to pieces

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 04:30:17 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 04:37:39 AM »
a

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 05:09:37 AM »
What's his bench  ???

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2017, 05:09:50 AM »
Again fucking moron , they were attacking us BEFORE he ever stepped foot in their countries. Get it? We weren't ever in ANY Muslim countries up until 2001 and they were attacking us well before then.

You don't understand moral relativism. Only white people are to be held to standards. Europeans only want to take guns from white people and not from blacks who murder at a rate five times greater.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 05:18:46 AM »
You don't understand moral relativism. Only white people are to be held to standards. Europeans only want to take guns from white people and not form blacks who murder at a rate five times greater.
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 05:23:22 AM »
nope, it will just create a bigger divide when the government announces a crackdown on racism against Muslim communities in the wake of this despicable and tragic event.

they will also get additional police resources provided at Mosques to protect the vulnerable.

I thought the mayor of London said that this is something you are just going to have to live with, or does that only apply to when Muslims commit these acts?

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 06:19:00 AM »
I thought the mayor of London said that this is something you are just going to have to live with, or does that only apply to when Muslims commit these acts?

Yes...

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 07:01:49 AM »

are you fucking kidding? wait you cannot be this stupid

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »

no dipsht, "they" were attacking "you" not the UK. As I've tried to educate before, the US has been involved in duplicitous double dealing and meddling in other countries for decades. that kind of action will obviously earn you enemies.
the UK since the end of WW2 had to a great extent been trying to keep it's nose out of the affairs of other countries. 

are you fucking kidding? wait you cannot be this stupid

yes he really is that stupid. i used to think he was a semi intelligent guy but he is actually coach level stupid

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 10:58:44 AM »
so you're saying that some people will snap when they see innocents they identify with being killed ....and then respond by trying to kill other innocents ?

WOW this is a revelation... if only we'd known this before we started attacking muslim countries!

It used to be called the Crusades. Now it is called terrorism.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2017, 11:02:07 AM »

It's not like Muslims ever mistreated anyone:

" April 1998, Elikia M’bokolo, wrote in Le Monde diplomatique. "The African continent was bled of its human resources via all possible routes. Across the Sahara, through the Red Sea, from the Indian Ocean ports and across the Atlantic. At least ten centuries of slavery for the benefit of the Muslim countries (from the ninth to the nineteenth)." He continues: "Four million slaves exported via the Red Sea, another four million through the Swahili ports of the Indian Ocean, perhaps as many as nine million along the trans-Saharan caravan route, and eleven to twenty million (depending on the author) across the Atlantic Ocean"[89]

In the 8th century, Africa was dominated by Arab-Berbers in the north: Islam moved southwards along the Nile and along the desert trails."

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2017, 11:06:42 AM »
It's not like Muslims ever mistreated anyone:

" April 1998, Elikia M’bokolo, wrote in Le Monde diplomatique. "The African continent was bled of its human resources via all possible routes. Across the Sahara, through the Red Sea, from the Indian Ocean ports and across the Atlantic. At least ten centuries of slavery for the benefit of the Muslim countries (from the ninth to the nineteenth)." He continues: "Four million slaves exported via the Red Sea, another four million through the Swahili ports of the Indian Ocean, perhaps as many as nine million along the trans-Saharan caravan route, and eleven to twenty million (depending on the author) across the Atlantic Ocean"[89]

In the 8th century, Africa was dominated by Arab-Berbers in the north: Islam moved southwards along the Nile and along the desert trails."
Never said that. The Crusades were an equal endeavor in my opinion. However, in modern times, it's more like 95% to 5, when it comes to Muslim violence towards everyone else.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2017, 11:10:31 AM »
Never said that. The Crusades were an equal endeavor in my opinion. However, in modern times, it's more like 95% to 5, when it comes to Muslim violence towards everyone else.

That was pretty much my point, leftists never seem to count Muslim aggression. If you just listen to neck beard professors you'd think slavery originated in the United States.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2017, 11:47:20 AM »
It used to be called the Crusades. Now it is state terrorism.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2017, 01:16:52 PM »

The Crusades were mostly a response to Islamic expansion and conquest of Byzantine territory by the Seljuk Turks. It should be celebrated since it helped unite warring European nations/tribes into one great force (Christendom) and set the early foundation for the Renaissance.
Unfortunately, the foreign conflicts carried out by Western nations nowadays are not anywhere near as noble or sincere.
Putin and Assad (who's ironically a Muslim) are the closest we have to modern day Crusaders.     

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2017, 01:42:39 PM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2017, 01:44:22 PM »

isn't the civilian body count in iraq alone close to 200,000?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2017, 01:51:41 PM »
Good. Let's get these wars started.

It has got to get considerably worse before it can begin to return to a superior standard; that standard being zero tolerance for Islam and Muslims being driven out of non-Islamic lands.

The sooner the divide becomes war, the sooner nations can rid themselves of the Islamic plague.

Muslims will never be citizens of our countries, no matter what the corrupt and traitor politicians say.

Hail to war!

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2017, 02:16:45 PM »
isn't the civilian body count in iraq alone close to 200,000?

i dont think it matters if they are brown.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2017, 02:30:36 PM »
i dont think it matters if they are brown.
I don't think it matters because it is in the middle east. We need to stop considering ourselves as the rescuers of the known world.

However, I think our governments hold valuable interests in these places, and "helping" is just a side mission.

P.S. how many of you have seen The Rescuers? One of my favorite movies as a kid.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2017, 02:50:03 PM »
no dipsht, "they" were attacking "you" not the UK. As I've tried to educate before, the US has been involved in duplicitous double dealing and meddling in other countries for decades. that kind of action will obviously earn you enemies.
the UK since the end of WW2 had to a great extent been trying to keep it's nose out of the affairs of other countries. 

yes he really is that stupid. i used to think he was a semi intelligent guy but he is actually coach level stupid

Okay they were attacking " Us " and? My point is still valid , This isn't some half-baked revenge on us for bombing their countries , They've been fucking with with the U.S. for decades before we ever stepped foot in any Muslim country , so your point that this is our comeuppance for invading their lands is still bullshit. 

And it's all totally irrelevant why? Because they are fucking attacking YOU and what the fuck are you doing about it? Bitching it's " our "  fault?  ::) It's not an 8 year old girl's fault at a pop concert , They want revenge blow up the politicians , so either way you're an apologist and a amoral one at that. Fuck you and fuck them. Plain & simple

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 02:54:22 PM »
For a new Mayor? Build a wall? Yes, it's time for both.

Build a wall around white people?