Author Topic: X is for the Xers..  (Read 28736 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: X is for the Xers..
« Reply #75 on: March 13, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

I'm trying to rescue your boring asses .

yet ya keep coming back to it..

FACT..people dont keeping comeback to boring...  :)

its a click everyone keeps wanting to be a part of....and you r an xer jake..one that'd hate to admit but you r..

and people that cant stand the fact that they r not part of it...and never will be..like bez..

viva la LSD...

what happened to that fucker anyhoo?  did he return from sheepland?
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »
yet ya keep coming back to it..

FACT..people dont keeping comeback to boring...  :)

its a click everyone keeps wanting to be a part of....and you r an xer jake..one that'd hate to admit but you r..

and people that cant stand the fact that they r not part of it...and never will be..like bez..

viva la LSD...

what happened to that fucker anyhoo?  did he return from sheepland?

Did you master shoe-tying after the first instruction?

Not sucking is even harder and will take more instruction/reinforcement, LOL!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2007, 06:35:55 PM »
Did you master shoe-tying after the first instruction?

i had folks tying my shoes for me till i moved here sooo.nope  ;)

and i still do the bunny ears..<shrug>
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2007, 06:37:40 PM »

Not sucking is even harder and will take more

o wait..i didn't read this part..

we suck sooooo bad that ya insist on posting here to tell us we suck..

ok..Mr kok..we get it we suck..we admit it..and totally agree..

i guess u wont be posting here anymore eh?  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »
o wait..i didn't read this part..

we suck sooooo bad that ya insist on posting here to tell us we suck..

ok..Mr kok..we get it we suck..we admit it..and totally agree..

i guess u wont be posting here anymore eh?  ;D

I'm not giving up on you people. Some place deep inside there must be a place where suckfulness hasn't taken hold. We just have to awaken it. :)

Yanno?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2007, 06:47:47 PM »
I'm not giving up on you people. Some place deep inside there must be a place where suckfulness hasn't taken hold. We just have to awaken it. :)

Yanno?

you want me to quit drin king?  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2007, 07:05:28 PM »
you want me to quit drin king?  >:(

Only quit drinking the unfunny kool-aid laced with ferret urine. Once sober, you'll realize teh x has been sucking for a long time and needs to wake up.

I'll use your language: Remember the first time you were a designated driver or had to babysit a friend rolling hard while sober? All you kept thinking was "I don't act that whay when I'm drunk/high". Guess what? You do. You're still caught up in it, to some extent, and can imagine there's some funny left.

It's not a personal attack. You nitwits have convinced yourselves that the "click" is funny because there are a ton of personal references that only about 10 people get from a few years ago. Even those of us who get the references are bored with them. It must be evidence of retarded personal growth or something. Shit, even ~f~ is growing up and stuff. Maybe The Squad should put the trivial smellders in the chambers. :)

Jimmy's forum is actually funnier than teh x. That's pretty sad.

Sadder still, the complaints and suggestions board probably gets more traffic/posts. When a complaint board gets more traffic than your forum, there's a problem, LOL! a complaint board for fuck's sake, LOL! A complaint board, LOL!

You have all let the X fall from it's former glory.  >:(

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2007, 07:25:25 PM »

I'll use your language: Remember the first time you were a designated driver or had to babysit a friend rolling hard while sober?

yeah i remember that..and yanno what i ws thinking...

roooooll on muthafucka..have a good fucking time..i'm here for ya if ya need me and get sick..but if ya need a drink or some blow..i'll get it for ya..enjoy yourself..i'm here to protect and take care just like you did when i ws high and you wrere not ...but took care of me..

see..we xers cool like dat  ;)

step up where to us where the comedy be high and the insults be misunderstood..

if ya dont get dat..u no xers..

<i did my best to use bad grammar on account of you being black..hope ya appreciates>

;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2007, 07:26:44 PM »
Only quit drinking the unfunny kool-aid laced with ferret urine. Once sober, you'll realize teh x has been sucking for a long time and needs to wake up.

I'll use your language: Remember the first time you were a designated driver or had to babysit a friend rolling hard while sober? All you kept thinking was "I don't act that whay when I'm drunk/high". Guess what? You do. You're still caught up in it, to some extent, and can imagine there's some funny left.

It's not a personal attack. You nitwits have convinced yourselves that the "click" is funny because there are a ton of personal references that only about 10 people get from a few years ago. Even those of us who get the references are bored with them. It must be evidence of retarded personal growth or something. Shit, even ~f~ is growing up and stuff. Maybe The Squad should put the trivial smellders in the chambers. :)

Jimmy's forum is actually funnier than teh x. That's pretty sad.

Sadder still, the complaints and suggestions board probably gets more traffic/posts. When a complaint board gets more traffic than your forum, there's a problem, LOL! a complaint board for fuck's sake, LOL! A complaint board, LOL!

You have all let the X fall from it's former glory.  >:(

o and i forgot to point out.

is this paragraph 1 of 1?? :-\

fuck it..i'll quote wilde " the only thing worse than being talked about is...NOT being talked about"

;)
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2007, 07:39:00 PM »
o and i forgot to point out.

is this paragraph 1 of 1?? :-\

fuck it..i'll quote wilde " the only thing worse than being talked about is...NOT being talked about"

;)

I'll Quote Jake... "The only thing worse than sucking ass is developing a taste for E.coli" :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2007, 07:51:06 PM »
I'll Quote Jake... "The only thing worse than sucking ass is developing a taste for E.coli" :)

no..the only thing worse that sucking ass and dev a taste for e coli is developing a taste for it and then denying that

..if ya dont like it jake..leave..plain n simple..

we are happy enough in our suckiness <shrug>

...frankly..i'm the only one telling ya that..cause all the other Xers dont even care enough to do so..

you sound like this one ugly indian kid that used to show up at a pretty much all white UMCP bar EVERY SINGLE friday and hang by the pool tables and tell ALL and any that wanted to listen how much that bar sucked..

al i could say ws..if ya think it sux..means ya dislike it..then WHY come here...?  :-\

ya like being bored..?  i mean what ...?
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
no..the only thing worse that sucking ass and dev a taste for e coli is developing a taste for it and then denying that

..if ya dont like it jake..leave..plain n simple..

we are happy enough in our suckiness <shrug>

...frankly..i'm the only one telling ya that..cause all the other Xers dont even care enough to do so..

you sound like this one ugly indian kid that used to show up at a pretty much all white UMCP bar EVERY SINGLE friday and hang by the pool tables and tell ALL and any that wanted to listen how much that bar sucked..

al i could say ws..if ya think it sux..means ya dislike it..then WHY come here...?  :-\

ya like being bored..?  i mean what ...?

You read like the fat black girl with red hair extensions, skin tight, hip-hugger capris with a cut-off shirt, LOL! People try telling you the truth but you feel yo can pull the look off anyways.  Some responsible person in the store should have told her "no honey".

But I've figured some of it out. Fatasses and poorly dressed skanks have magic mirrors at home. What appears as a total disaster to the naked eye looks marvelous at home in low light. A few of you have magic monitors, LOL! That's why the stuff here looks so clever, witty and funny to you all. :)

I know it 'sux' and am trying to save it from getting mergified. Pay attention, dammit! The other x-bored people know it sucks already. This is just the first place you really fit in, LOL! So I can see why you're so defensive but desuckifying teh x is the only way to save it.

You guys can't get more traffic than a suggestion board, LOL! (Still goddamn funny! BTW) Yet you have the testicular fortitude to suggest fewer people post.

I could start a forum on STDs and get more traffic than you have going on here. There are like 30 forums here, WTF?! GetBig needs the old X Board back. You all were actually better off with jimmy.

On another note: If I ever do hear of a job telling fat people they can't buy certain clothes... I WANT THAT FUCKING JOB!!!!! that shit would rule! I'm geting excited just thinking about it. The abuse would be endless, I tell you.

Can't play anymore tonight. Early morning.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2007, 08:38:50 PM »
you have seen my pix right?  :-\

Your point? It's probably upwards of 40+ pounds with a smaller waist, tiny. It's pretty embarrassing for you. Oh by the way, you're completely full of shit if you try to say that you weigh anything over 170 at the most.   ::)

Thanks Doc, I was caught up in the verbal beat down I was giving to analfury :)

Having to point out that you "beat someone down" is proof enough that you didn't accomplish anything close to a "beatdown." Stick to twinkies and ho-ho's.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2007, 08:43:10 PM »
Your point? It's probably upwards of 40+ pounds with a smaller waist, tiny. It's pretty embarrassing for you. Oh by the way, you're completely full of shit if you try to say that you weigh anything over 170 at the most.   ::)

ok i weight less than 170 but you have a smaller waist..LMAO!

man o man..post a pic stud!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2007, 08:45:27 PM »
ok i weight less than 170 but you have a smaller waist..LMAO!

man o man..post a pic stud!  :)

You said you had a 33" waist. Mine is smaller despite the fact I'm 215+ right now. You're under 170. Could it be any more embarrassing for you?

It feels good slapping a sand n1gg3r right in the proverbial mouth.  ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2007, 03:35:46 AM »
Wir mussen Her Doctor Kock ausrotten... >:(
?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #91 on: March 14, 2007, 05:16:03 AM »
You said you had a 33" waist. Mine is smaller despite the fact I'm 215+ right now. You're under 170. Could it be any more embarrassing for you?

It feels good slapping a sand n1gg3r right in the proverbial mouth.  ;D

Speakin of total bullshit.... Your at least 215 fatboy, but judging from those pictures of your zit covered chipmunk cheeks your waist is 38"+. I would say your BF% is about 24-26. Delusional, out of shape and pathetically unfunny, please end it all.
X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2007, 06:10:54 AM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2007, 06:28:51 AM »
You read like the fat black girl with red hair extensions, skin tight, hip-hugger capris with a cut-off shirt, LOL! People try telling you the truth but you feel yo can pull the look off anyways.  Some responsible person in the store should have told her "no honey".

But I've figured some of it out. Fatasses and poorly dressed skanks have magic mirrors at home. What appears as a total disaster to the naked eye looks marvelous at home in low light. A few of you have magic monitors, LOL! That's why the stuff here looks so clever, witty and funny to you all. :)

I know it 'sux' and am trying to save it from getting mergified. Pay attention, dammit! The other x-bored people know it sucks already. This is just the first place you really fit in, LOL! So I can see why you're so defensive but desuckifying teh x is the only way to save it.

You guys can't get more traffic than a suggestion board, LOL! (Still goddamn funny! BTW) Yet you have the testicular fortitude to suggest fewer people post.

I could start a forum on STDs and get more traffic than you have going on here. There are like 30 forums here, WTF?! GetBig needs the old X Board back. You all were actually better off with jimmy.

On another note: If I ever do hear of a job telling fat people they can't buy certain clothes... I WANT THAT FUCKING JOB!!!!! that shit would rule! I'm geting excited just thinking about it. The abuse would be endless, I tell you.

Can't play anymore tonight. Early morning.

dude jake..reeeefackinlax! :-\

i'll say it again man...and i'll put it in caps and bold  so it hits home...YA DISLIKE THE X SOO MUCH AND THINK SO LOW OF IT THEN STOP POSTING HERE..

..we could care less about traffic and popularity..low self esteems care for dat..wait..i meant the squad..

you post here more than ya do on the squad board..and aren't ya part of em?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2007, 06:30:37 AM »
o and i assume jake wont be posting here anymore..  :)

cause we suck...

yall remember the easop fable about the fox and the grapes?  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2007, 06:46:04 AM »
Jake>dead in my book...LOL!
?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: March 14, 2007, 07:11:24 AM »
Speakin of total bullshit.... Your at least 215 fatboy, but judging from those pictures of your zit covered chipmunk cheeks your waist is 38"+. I would say your BF% is about 24-26. Delusional, out of shape and pathetically unfunny, please end it all.

Funny that a 47 year old who doesn't work out insults the picture of a D-1 Linebacker. Why do you insist on self-owning yourself every time?  ::)

o and i assume jake wont be posting here anymore..  :)

cause we suck...

yall remember the easop fable about the fox and the grapes?  ;D

Think you're talking about "Aesop" dipshit. Who the fuck is Easop besides an artist that no one knows about? And you claim to have gone to college at 15? ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #97 on: March 14, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »

Think you're talking about "Aesop" dipshit. Who the fuck is Easop besides an artist that no one knows about? And you claim to have gone to college at 15? ::)

your credentials..

6 foot..235lbs..gets all the ass in the world..would rather hang here than go to stupid college parties..20 yr old that better looking than me....al this without a shread of evidence..

:)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #98 on: March 14, 2007, 10:12:49 AM »
Funny that a 47 year old who doesn't work out insults the picture of a D-1 Linebacker.

man o man when ws the last time that team won anything against anyone good :-\

who ws their last game against? someone realy important ...how good can a team full of fatfucks be.. :-\

hey..someone PMed me and told me your classmates beat you up at a party recently...how true this be? ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2007, 10:42:56 AM »

your credentials..

6 foot..235lbs..gets all the ass in the world..would rather hang here than go to stupid college parties..20 yr old that better looking than me....al this without a shread of evidence..

:)

Where did I say I was 235? I said 215+. Don't be upset that despite the fact that you're on 750 mg of test a week, I'm still bigger, stronger, more athletic and better looking. Oh yeah, and I'm white!!!!  ;D

man o man when ws the last time that team won anything against anyone good :-\

who ws their last game against? someone realy important ...how good can a team full of fatfucks be.. :-\

hey..someone PMed me and told me your classmates beat you up at a party recently...how true this be? ;D

A Big East school that won a bowl game two years ago. You didn't even know what a linebacker was two weeks ago, you 160 pound stick.

Someone pm'ed you that, eh? I haven't been beaten up in years.

So jealous of me it's sad.