Author Topic: best front lat spread of all time  (Read 139830 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: best front lat spread of all time
« Reply #500 on: August 28, 2009, 08:06:55 AM »
credibility? did you just type credibility? lmao a certified personal trainer makes you credible on who is better conditioned than an IFBB judge and one of the most knowledgeable professional writers in the game ?

you tried to prove to me that you're smart and you failed the moment you listed your ' credentials ' lol  it was worth a laugh though , your inferiority complex kicked into gear when you were overwhelmed you're probably not even aware of it , you're a funny character you try to hard to appear smart it speaks volumes about your insecurities

ND's template for arguments:

1) lmao
2) insult poster
3) post quotes

I'm still waiting for the visual evidence that shows Dorian was the largest guy onstage. ;)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #501 on: August 28, 2009, 08:22:15 AM »
LMMFAO at your ' internet challenge ' ranks right up there with pumpster's Bowflex bench-off challenge you're in good company with that moron

haha, who said anything about an internet challenge? No offense but you would actually have to be a threat to be a challenge. I was just encouraging you to enter if you think you're physically better than me in any way.

Hahahahahaha still trying to beat me huh? realize you can't match wits and intellect now try some feeble attempt at beating me physically lol have you grown little man? and I said I weighed more than you and I'm taller in response to your claim of me being ' little '

I couldn't care less if you don't think I can match wits and intellect with you. Anyone with a brain knows my logic and argumentative skills are far beyond yours. All you do is evade tough questions and pick which quotes to accept or ignore.

case in point:

explain why I should believe the judges that Dorian was the largest guy onstage when the pics clearly show he wasn't, yet you won't believe Joe Weider - the founder of the IFBB and the guy who wrote the judging criteria - who agrees that Ronnie had the greatest physique of all-time.

Joe Weider - IFBB Co-Founder

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #502 on: August 28, 2009, 08:31:15 AM »
he's a certified personal trainer through his knowledge on competitive professional bodybuilding surpasses Peter McGoughs despite never once being at a pro contest or seeing Ronnie & Dorian live & person , what does Peter know? it's not like he's been in the game over 40 years and has attended live & in person almost every major pro show , of the fact he was an editor of the biggest bodybuilding magazine in the history of the sport ! a guy who has never taken sides and has remained objective and honest , this guy who claimed balance & proportion were the same thing knows more sitting at home lol

case in point #2:

explain why I should believe Peter McGough's opinion that Dorian had the best conditioning ever, yet you don't agree with his assessment that Ronnie has the best back of all-time.

Peter McGough - Flex, December 2006

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. Olympia)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #503 on: August 28, 2009, 11:43:39 AM »
 Not unlike how Ronnie was no challenge to Dorian.

Double negative. I think Coleman could teach you some grammar.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #504 on: August 28, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »

1) lmao
2) insult poster
3) post quotes

That and constant trolling works on grade schoolers.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: August 28, 2009, 11:45:21 AM »

Double negative. I think Coleman could teach you some grammar.

Seriously, that's weak.  I almost feel sorry for you. Nice try, Mr. sentence fragment. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: August 28, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »
Creating fictitious grammar rules as a result of a lack of response on the topic at hand.  Not the first time you've been stumped tranny chaser.  

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #507 on: August 28, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
exactly.

dorian had great lats, but he was smooth as a babies ass in that pose. actually, most of the poses from the front..

I mean honestly: :-\
you keep saying "smooth" like if Yates was not in shape. i said it before, carve and polish a physique from marble it will look the same as Yates. you wont understand this but that is ok.  ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #508 on: August 28, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »
thanks for illustrating my point exactly:

your words on the screen never match up to real life: in fact, they are disproven soundly.

::)

maybe you are finally getting it? nah, doubt it..
you are owning yourself with this pic. ronnie looking bunched and narrow in the delts / chest. delts waaay to big for the pecs. Yates looking much harder too, with striations that you cry about so much over.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #509 on: August 28, 2009, 01:14:44 PM »

1) lmao
2) insult poster
3) post quotes

I'm still waiting for the visual evidence that shows Dorian was the largest guy onstage. ;)

My arguments are based on the IFBB judging criteria which you didn't know , still don't know and deny to this day , your posts give me much to laugh at , I only attack ones intelligence based on what they post and the quotes 9 times out of 10 confirm what I've said after the fact

keep claiming the judges are wrong because you can't see what they did LIVE an in PERSON again the onus is on you to prove them wrong and a couple of carefully selected pics isn't proof

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: August 28, 2009, 02:44:31 PM »
haha, who said anything about an internet challenge? No offense but you would actually have to be a threat to be a challenge. I was just encouraging you to enter if you think you're physically better than me in any way.

I couldn't care less if you don't think I can match wits and intellect with you. Anyone with a brain knows my logic and argumentative skills are far beyond yours. All you do is evade tough questions and pick which quotes to accept or ignore.

case in point:

explain why I should believe the judges that Dorian was the largest guy onstage when the pics clearly show he wasn't, yet you won't believe Joe Weider - the founder of the IFBB and the guy who wrote the judging criteria - who agrees that Ronnie had the greatest physique of all-time.

"Many experts, including reigning Mr.Olympia, Jay Cutler, believe that at his best Ronnie has the greatest physique of all-time. When looking at pictures of Ronnie from the 1998 Mr.Olympia, I find it hard to argue with that."

You did right here

ah well, I'm off to the gym. I'll let ND and Mr.1derful continue posting in my absence. Who knows... maybe I'll compete in the next Mr. Getbig. I've put on a lot of size and worked on my weaknesses since MG2. I would encourage ND to enter since he claims he's bigger than me but I know he'll just come up with an excuse to pussy out.

again ranks right up there with pumpster's Bowflex bench-off beyond gay. And you don't know if I'm a threat of not so you can't say either way you're working under assumption and we all know what they say about that. And this statement reveals alot about your inferiority complex I was just encouraging you to enter if you think you're physically better than me in any way. I never claimed to be better than in ' physically ' this is my original quote in response to you calling me ' little man '

and I'm taller and heavier than you who are you calling little man? little man

and you balked at the idea I'm both taller & heavier than you bwahaha, suuure. like it's out of the realm of possibility that I might be taller than 5'7" and weigh more than 180 lbs ( or whatever you are )

the fact you came to the conclusion that I'm claiming to be physically better than proves YOU think I am hence you jumping to conclusions and threw in a nice dash of pathetic reverse psychology lmao that if I don't accept your internet challenge I would be a pussy in front of all of GetBig

I really am laughing my fucking ass off ! you'll never see my pictures online because I'm not in the least bit insecure , I don't need validation , admiration and ' internet respect ' I don't dress like a ' muscle head ' I'm not a show off ,  I'm secure and don't have any desire to impress anyone which is the polar opposite of you mainly due to your insecurities and your inferiority complex ( most likely from your childhood and your short stature ) I've seen your pictures and you look good keep up the good work but don't forget to work on the inside as well as the out  ;)

I never ran from anything you are anyone else typed ever hence why I'm pushing 30K posts , so much for that theory  ;) you use weak , faulty logic , try and bog down the argument with semantics when pushed on your nonsense , ad populum appeals and stawman comparisons you run the gambit of the intellectually bankrupt and I've addressed every single quote you ever posted as well and the irony of you of all people claiming people pick & choose quotes something you're guilty of

case in point:

again I don't care if you believe the judges of not I have nothing to prove to you.  The onus is on YOU disputing their claim ( more of your faulty logic at work ) anyone with half a brain knows two dimensional pictures are absolutely NO substitute for actually being their live & in person and because pictures are just glimpses in the whole series of events , they aren't accurate compared to being there for a host of reasons , lighting , angle , depth , height , if one guy is posing or not , if one guy looks better than he does live then he does on film or print , I mean there are a host of reasons why picture don't prove what you think they do and the fact you're content with just taking what you see for granted even though it contradicts ( to some extent ) what an eyewitness claimed shows just how limited and unintelligent you are

This is where logic comes into play , either you are right or a multitude of trained IFBB judges are , either there is the highly conscientious plot to push this idea that Dorian appeared to be bigger than men who weighed more than him or he just might and photos just don't convey that which do you think is logical? what does Occam's razor dictate? 

Quote from John Balik, commenting on the 96 O:

"Dorian Yates looked absolutely fantastic. He was so freaking dense and so freaking ripped and dry, that he actually looked bigger than all the 280 lbs competitors, even though he tipped the scales at 255 lbs."

Quote from Lou Ferrigno, after the 1993 O:

"Dorian won. He is as big as I am, but with a better overall frame. I knew I was competing for second place the minute he stepped onstage."

This from a member and one part rings true in your case

JohnnyTosh GetBig 12-20-07

Hulkster, I have one question for you? .... Were you there in Long Beach in 97?  Because I was.  AND I was there in 93 & 95 in Atlanta & 96 in Chicago.  It's been said a million times. Yates has a Thickness & density from every angle that had to be seen in person, and that NOBODY else had.

I think Milos is awesome. I would LOVE to have his body, but Yates smoked everybody in the totality of ALL poses.  From the side & from the back, yates crushed everybody.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately.  BTW, Demilia gave me tickets right behind the judges every year.

Not flaming, but Yates reigned supreme.. YES. HIS GUT was sticking out in 97 & Nasser looked as good, or maybe a hair better from the front in 97, but when they turned to the side & rear, DORIAN ruled again.

Unless you were there, you cannot really say accurately. this applies to you all day long

Mr Gethin GetBig Steptember 10 , 2007

Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...Huh? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.

This guy is a contest photographer by the way

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

I.F.B.B. judge Roger Schwab

Man-mountain Dorian Yates was certainly the top gun in the 1993 Mr Olympia shootout. He was much bigger , better and harder than ever , and while his is never the prettiest physique on stage , he's assuredly the most God-awful muscular superman this sport has yet seen. Though Yates was lighter than Lou Ferrigno or Paul Dillett , he appeared to be the biggest man on stage-by far- and the hardest , dominating from beginning to end and every step in between.

IFBB judge mind you

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

Bob Chick GetBig Jan 15 , 2007

The judges made their decision based on what they saw live and in person. Pictures mean nothing as they can be deceiving...

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Dorian Yates interview bodybuilding.com 2008
Everyone who sees my physique in person always comments on how much better I look in person than in pictures. That's because my physique is thick and developed from all angles. From the front, from the back, from the side, standing on my head: it doesn't matter. Everywhere is fully developed from every angle. And this might not show in one-dimensional photos. When you turn somebody to the side and they are twice as thick as everyone else, then that shows up.

Now either all of these people have conspired to create this illusion Dorian appears bigger than guys much bigger and he appears better live than in person and pictures pale in comparison to being there or it's true . If that doesn't make sense in your head than you're senseless and can't/wont see beyond your own ignorance/bias and stupidity

Now onto the topic of Joe Weider he never claimed Ronnie had the best physique of all time he said it's hard to argue with the assessment , there is a difference you see what you want in quotes ! and FYI the judging criteria was around BEFORE Joe Weider contests were being held long before the IFBB ( try reading sometime ) ever hear of the Greek Ideal? you think the Weider's created that?

Now if he says it does it make it true? NO he's not an IFBB judge and what makes his opinion more correct than that of Ronnie himself? who disagrees ? or others who claimed it? the funny thing is he's right when he says Ronnie's physique is arguable the best ever in 1998 and NOT 2003 which you claimed reminds me of how you said if you're bound to one quote you are bound to ALL I'm sure you agree that 1998 is better than 2003 as well  ;)

case in point #2:

explain why I should believe Peter McGough's opinion that Dorian had the best conditioning ever, yet you don't agree with his assessment that Ronnie has the best back of all-time.

Peter McGough - Flex, December 2006

"The best back ever lacked its eye-popping detail and fullness." (in reference to Ronnie at the 06 Mr. Olympia)

The whole back issue is arguable the conditioning isn't , they said Dorian had the best back of the 20 century that includes Ronnie 98/99 so it's arguable , Team Flex said Stubbs has the best back compared to both I'm sure you agree with them too? if not than trow out all their quotes for pro-Ronnie ( under your own logic )

to this day many people still say Dorian's back is better and I agree but in the end it's arguable , depends on what's important to them

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #511 on: August 28, 2009, 07:04:18 PM »
My arguments are based on the IFBB judging criteria which you didn't know , still don't know and deny to this day , your posts give me much to laugh at , I only attack ones intelligence based on what they post and the quotes 9 times out of 10 confirm what I've said after the fact

hahaha, bullshit you're arguments are based on the judging criteria otherwise you would acknowledge Ronnie is the better bodybuilder. But keep deluding yourself into believing you are more knowledgable than all of us. ;)

keep claiming the judges are wrong because you can't see what they did LIVE an in PERSON again the onus is on you to prove them wrong and a couple of carefully selected pics isn't proof

carefully selected pics? lol. I posted 3 examples of head on shots where both are standing the same distance from the camera. It doesn't get any more clear cut than that. Since you have scans of every contest, why don't you post a pic that proves Dorian was bigger than Paul Dillet and Lou Ferrigno? I've already proved the judges wrong. Now the onus is on you to prove the judges right otherwise you concede you're mistaken.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: August 28, 2009, 07:54:08 PM »
hahaha, bullshit you're arguments are based on the judging criteria

More of the usual ND dizziness, all over the place on this too in rambling on and on about bodyweight as a determinant. Last time i looked that wasn't part of the judging criteria. Once again he masters the art of talking out his ass.
:-*

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #513 on: August 28, 2009, 08:00:13 PM »
You did right here

again, who said anything about an internet challenge? All I see is me encouraging you to enter the Mr. Getbig.

again ranks right up there with pumpster's Bowflex bench-off beyond gay. And you don't know if I'm a threat of not so you can't say either way you're working under assumption and we all know what they say about that. And this statement reveals alot about your inferiority complex I was just encouraging you to enter if you think you're physically better than me in any way. I never claimed to be better than in ' physically ' this is my original quote in response to you calling me ' little man '

I know for a fact that you're not a threat. You spend way too much time posting on here, work at a flower shop, come up with excuses not to post your pics, and you like to boast about how long you've been following bodybuilding which suggests you are much older and most likely not in the same shape as me. ;)

and you balked at the idea I'm both taller & heavier than you bwahaha, suuure. like it's out of the realm of possibility that I might be taller than 5'7" and weigh more than 180 lbs ( or whatever you are )

I'm actually 5'8" and weight means nothing if you don't look your body weight. You may be 6 ft and 200 lbs @ 15% body fat, but I will look bigger at 5'8" and 182 lbs @ 10% body fat.

I never ran from anything you are anyone else typed ever hence why I'm pushing 30K posts , so much for that theory you use weak , faulty logic , try and bog down the argument with semantics when pushed on your nonsense , ad populum appeals and stawman comparisons you run the gambit of the intellectually bankrupt and I've addressed every single quote you ever posted as well and the irony of you of all people claiming people pick & choose quotes something you're guilty of

bwahaha, I swear you're talking to a mirror b/c you just described yourself. :D

Now onto the topic of Joe Weider he never claimed Ronnie had the best physique of all time he said it's hard to argue with the assessment , there is a difference you see what you want in quotes ! and FYI the judging criteria was around BEFORE Joe Weider contests were being held long before the IFBB ( try reading sometime ) ever hear of the Greek Ideal? you think the Weider's created that?

oh please! If he finds it hard to argue with experts about Ronnie having the best physique ever, then it means he's in agreement with them. What else could Joe Weider have possibly meant?

The whole back issue is arguable the conditioning isn't , they said Dorian had the best back of the 20 century that includes Ronnie 98/99 so it's arguable

conditioning is arguable. Unless you have hydrostatic measurements of Dorian and Ronnie at their primes, then claiming Dorian had better conditioning is moot.

Team Flex said Stubbs has the best back compared to both I'm sure you agree with them too? if not than trow out all their quotes for pro-Ronnie ( under your own logic )

???

The 20 best backs of all time - Flex, March 2008

20. albert beckles
19. melvin anthony
18. thierry pastel
17. tony pearson
16. sergio oliva
15. orville burke
14. art atwood
13. flex wheeler
12. robby robinson
11. mohamed benaziza
10. victor martinez
9. michael francois
8. samir bannout
7. jean-pierre fux
6. jay cutler
5. franco columbu
4. lee haney
3. joel stubbs
2. dorian yates
1. ronnie coleman

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_1_26/ai_n24356572/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #514 on: August 28, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine August 2005

Personally, the best physique I ever saw onstage (there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) was Ronnie's at the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic. He was cut, full, trim in the waist and a monster (proving that when you're supersharp, you look superbig) at 244 pounds. Ronnie sporting that look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable and would make any criticisms as redundant as a chocolate squat rack.

Peter McGough Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

So interesting that this dude Peter McGough says that the camera can lie at physique contest.
However he bases his claims about "best ever" on watching the video of 93' Olympia or the pics of Dorian with socks.  ::)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #515 on: August 28, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »
So interesting that this dude Peter McGough says that the camera can lie at physique contest. However he bases his claims about "best ever" on watching the video of 93' Olympia or the pics of Dorian with socks.

nice!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: August 28, 2009, 10:07:04 PM »
nice!

McGough was also there in person at the photo shoot of 1993, so you can save your self congratulatory circle jerk.

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #517 on: August 28, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »
McGough was also there in person on both accounts, so you can save your self congratulatory circle jerk.

Too bad he didn't think so when he was there. He had to see the video 14 years later.
Oh, and I don't think he was there when Horton took those socks pics.
Thanks for trying.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #518 on: August 28, 2009, 10:33:35 PM »
McGough was also there in person on both accounts, so you can save your self congratulatory circle jerk.

;)

Peter McGough - Flex, August 2005

"Ronnie sporting that [01 ASC] look would, in my opinion, be unbeatable."

funny how he saw both in person and thought Ronnie was better, yet watching a video made him doubt himself.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: August 28, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »
Too bad he didn't think so when he was there. He had to see the video 14 years later.
Oh, and I don't think he was there when Horton took those socks pics.
Thanks for trying.

Yes, he was.  Go back to the kids table, where you belong. 

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #520 on: August 28, 2009, 10:43:41 PM »
Yes, he was.  Go back to the kids table, where you belong. 

Too bad for you he cites the pics as his source, not his visual memory.

"(there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) " Peter Mc Gough.

Idiot.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: August 28, 2009, 11:38:27 PM »

Too bad for you he cites the pics as his source, not his visual memory.

"(there was a contender for best-ever that I saw offstage: those crazy photos of sock-footed Dorian Yates taken seven weeks before the 1993 Mr. Olympia) " Peter Mc Gough.

Idiot.

bwahahahahahaaha......... ;D  ;)

The bricklayer's upper body sooo smooth you can skate on it. ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: August 29, 2009, 04:55:25 AM »
hahaha, bullshit you're arguments are based on the judging criteria otherwise you would acknowledge Ronnie is the better bodybuilder. But keep deluding yourself into believing you are more knowledgable than all of us. ;)

carefully selected pics? lol. I posted 3 examples of head on shots where both are standing the same distance from the camera. It doesn't get any more clear cut than that. Since you have scans of every contest, why don't you post a pic that proves Dorian was bigger than Paul Dillet and Lou Ferrigno? I've already proved the judges wrong. Now the onus is on you to prove the judges right otherwise you concede you're mistaken.

yeah and 2003 is his best and Dorian was never harder & drier than Ronnie and balance & proportion are the same thing , I mean shall I continue? I may not know more than everyone but I show as fuck know know a lot more than you

stop trying to pass the buck it's YOU who is claiming the judges are wrong based on an inaccurate means , more of your faulty logic on your behalf , you know you can't so you'll try and put the onus on me not how it works nice try

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: August 29, 2009, 05:30:35 AM »
again, who said anything about an internet challenge? All I see is me encouraging you to enter the Mr. Getbig.

I know for a fact that you're not a threat. You spend way too much time posting on here, work at a flower shop, come up with excuses not to post your pics, and you like to boast about how long you've been following bodybuilding which suggests you are much older and most likely not in the same shape as me. ;)

I'm actually 5'8" and weight means nothing if you don't look your body weight. You may be 6 ft and 200 lbs @ 15% body fat, but I will look bigger at 5'8" and 182 lbs @ 10% body fat.

oh please! If he finds it hard to argue with experts about Ronnie having the best physique ever, then it means he's in agreement with them. What else could Joe Weider have possibly meant?

conditioning is arguable. Unless you have hydrostatic measurements of Dorian and Ronnie at their primes, then claiming Dorian had better conditioning is moot.

???

20. albert beckles
19. melvin anthony
18. thierry pastel
17. tony pearson
16. sergio oliva
15. orville burke
14. art atwood
13. flex wheeler
12. robby robinson
11. mohamed benaziza
10. victor martinez
9. michael francois
8. samir bannout
7. jean-pierre fux
6. jay cutler
5. franco columbu
4. lee haney
3. joel stubbs
2. dorian yates
1. ronnie coleman

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_1_26/ai_n24356572/pg_1?tag=artBody;col1

please when your pathetic attempt at an internet-challenge failed you're trying to escape the ridicule of the absurdity of it by claiming the contrary . again gayer than a Bowflex bench-off challenge

I average 13 posts a day don't mistake me for fat-Dave , so you don't know if I'm a ' threat ' that's you jumping to conclusions once again, and work? again I don't work at a flower shop strike two  ;) I never gave an excuse to not posting pictures strike three . I'm above posting my pictures on an internet message board I think it's sad posting pictures of yourself on an internet message board looking for approval & internet respect maybe you need that I don't.

Now you're reduced to wondering if I'm shape or not and comparing myself to you which proves my point you don't know. you couldn't beat me in any argument now you want to try physically because you failed mentally so much for not considering me a ' threat '

Keep trying to impress me kid hasn't worked thus far . You don't know what I look like and are reduced to speculating , I have absolutely no need to prove anything to you it was a little jab that you called me ' little man ' which was ironic because in fact you're the little man , now you're speculating and turned this into a whole big thing and even went so far as to laugh at the idea someone might be taller and heavier than you , I don't brag not my style but I am taller and heavier than you not sure what my b/f % is seeing I was never weighed hydro-statically , keep guessing it's all you'll ever be able to do  ;D

hit a nerve apparently

again he's not a judge ( and he didn't create the judging criteria  ;D ) what's the irony is you'll post this proud but when it contradicts your claim that 2003 is his best you'll glance right over that and the funny part is YOU claimed if you believe one quote you are bound to believe them ALL and shows your hypocrisy some more .

It's Joe's opinion doesn't make it a fact he's not a judge on a panel what's ironic is most feel 2001 is his best just because Joe says 1998 does this somehow negate all other opinions? I think not  take it for what it is

No conditioning is NOT arguable only ignorant fan-boys will try and argue otherwise , unless you knew what constitutes conditioning in the first place and actually being live and in person at all mentioned contests and were honest & objective then you could claim who was better conditioned so any opinion you render to the contrary is rendered moot

This proves what? Ronnie came out on one list I could post a host of other people and polls saying Dorian has a better back and the best back , this means what? how does this ONE single poll render them wrong? how about Ronnie's assessment that Dorian had the freakiest back he ever seen? good luck explaining that one

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_10_23/ai_n15894922/?tag=content;col1

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: August 29, 2009, 05:32:25 AM »
So interesting that this dude Peter McGough says that the camera can lie at physique contest.
However he bases his claims about "best ever" on watching the video of 93' Olympia or the pics of Dorian with socks.  ::)

Yeah because he wasn't there live & in person , nice try though