Author Topic: Dorian Yates kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce  (Read 3102761 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41525 on: September 04, 2008, 11:07:18 AM »
  Stupidest thing ever written in this board, bar none. Dorian in his 1995 Olympia form would not only place in the top ten, but would easily win the 2007 Olympia. Even Hulskter agreed with this in the thread I started on this topic. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

::)

yes i'm sure he did  ::)

blind devotion, is not a point on which to base your bodybuilding judgements.

dorian in 93 looked good, then came the gut and torn muscles. face facts and move on.
175lbs by 31st July

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41526 on: September 04, 2008, 01:42:04 PM »
agreed that dorian 93 looked good, but even his signature poses get beaten by a 99 ronnie:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41527 on: September 04, 2008, 03:58:10 PM »
agreed that dorian 93 looked good, but even his signature poses get beaten by a 99 ronnie:

agreed.

ronnie is the last word in bodybuilding. the best there was and ever will be.

basically a god amoung men, a modern day herculese  8)
175lbs by 31st July

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41528 on: September 04, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »

What is the real reason that he never was able to produce a size even close to those photos in the next 4 years of his competitive days? And why did he in fact become even smaller and smaller with arms that most would agree did not belong on a Mr Olympia winner in the years ahead. Perhaps we will never know but one thing is for certain and that is the handful of photos captured on that fateful day will remain the source of much controversy and defensive whining from the fans of Dorian until the internet ceases to exist and damn dirty Apes rule the earth. The End.

Extremely pithy

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41529 on: September 04, 2008, 05:43:03 PM »
  Ronnie is not well beyond Dorian. Yates had equal size with greater hardness, superior muscular and skeletal proportions and better presentation. Ronnie at his best had innumerable symmetrical liabilities and his coinditioning wasn't as good as Dorian's, and just having rounder muscle bellies is not enough to overcome all these advantages Dorian enjoys. Sorry.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

very good post...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41530 on: September 05, 2008, 01:45:51 PM »
very good post...

Thanks. Unfortunately, it will fall on deaf ears.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41531 on: September 05, 2008, 05:42:03 PM »
Thanks. Unfortunately, it will fall on deaf ears.

yawn, Haney had worse conditioning and proportions than Dorian and still won. ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41532 on: September 05, 2008, 08:39:25 PM »
yawn, Haney had worse conditioning and proportions than Dorian and still won. ;)

For starters, Haney's conditioning in 1991 was the best of his career, while Dorian's conditioning was not as great as in 93' and 95'. Secondly, Haney did not have worse balance than Yates - I don't know where you got that from. And finally, Haney was bigger than Yates. Add all that up tgether and you have the explanation for why he won.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41533 on: September 05, 2008, 10:00:28 PM »
For starters, Haney's conditioning in 1991 was the best of his career, while Dorian's conditioning was not as great as in 93' and 95'.

I don't care what year Dorian's best conditioning was. That has nothing to do with the fact that Haney had worse conditioning than Dorian in 91.

Secondly, Haney did not have worse balance than Yates - I don't know where you got that from.

I didn't say anything about balance. I was talking about proportion. Haney had worse proportion than Dorian. Even the commentators mentioned this during that contest when describing Dorian saying "he's like Haney but with better legs."

And finally, Haney was bigger than Yates. Add all that up tgether and you have the explanation for why he won.

no shit, dumbass. That was my point. Haney had worse conditioning and proportion than Dorian but had better size, symmetry, and shape. Ronnie has the same advantages and disadvantages. If we look at the precedent set by the judges in 91, then it's logical to conclude that Ronnie would beat Dorian.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41534 on: September 05, 2008, 10:47:49 PM »
I don't care what year Dorian's best conditioning was. That has nothing to do with the fact that Haney had worse conditioning than Dorian in 91.

No, he didn't Their condititioning was about equal, and I would give the edge for Haney.

I didn't say anything about balance. I was talking about proportion. Haney had worse proportion than Dorian. Even the commentators mentioned this during that contest when describing Dorian saying "he's like Haney but with better legs."

Both Dorian and Ronnie had equally relatvely small arms for their size, so the point is mute. They both had massive delts and backs, and roughly equal pecs. Their proportions were equally good.

no shit, dumbass. That was my point. Haney had worse conditioning and proportion than Dorian but had better size, symmetry, and shape. Ronnie has the same advantages and disadvantages. If we look at the precedent set by the judges in 91, then it's logical to conclude that Ronnie would beat Dorian.

Dorian had the same size as Ronnie, superior proportions and conditioning. As for shape, Dorian defeated much more shapely guys than Ronnie, like Flex, so it's a mute point. You can't compare Ronnie to Haney because Haney had superior size with equal conditioning and proportions, whilst Ronnie would have equal size, inferior conditioning and proportion. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41535 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:10 AM »
No, he didn't Their condititioning was about equal, and I would give the edge for Haney.

no, Dorian had better conditioning than Haney.

Both Dorian and Ronnie had equally relatvely small arms for their size, so the point is mute. They both had massive delts and backs, and roughly equal pecs. Their proportions were equally good.

wtf are you talking about?

Dorian had the same size as Ronnie, superior proportions and conditioning. As for shape, Dorian defeated much more shapely guys than Ronnie, like Flex, so it's a mute point. You can't compare Ronnie to Haney because Haney had superior size with equal conditioning and proportions, whilst Ronnie would have equal size, inferior conditioning and proportion.

wrong, Ronnie would defeat Dorian for all the same reasons that Haney won. Both have worse conditioning and proportions but superior size, symmetry, and shape.

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41536 on: September 06, 2008, 12:20:33 AM »
OMG, look at those sunken cheeks. Best conditioning of all-time!!! ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41537 on: September 09, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »
no, Dorian had better conditioning than Haney.

No, not in 1991. That was Haney's best conditioning and Dorian was not at his best in terms of conditioning in 1992.

wtf are you talking about?

wrong, Ronnie would defeat Dorian for all the same reasons that Haney won. Both have worse conditioning and proportions but superior size, symmetry, and shape.

First of all,  Haney does not have inferior conditoning, not in 1991. He also didn't have inferior proportions than Dorian's. Both have weak point sin terms of proportion. Second of all, going by your logic, then Jean-Pierre Fux should ahve defeated Dorian since he had superior size and symmetry but inferior conditoning. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #41538 on: September 09, 2008, 11:13:57 PM »
No, not in 1991. That was Haney's best conditioning and Dorian was not at his best in terms of conditioning in 1992.

I could care less what year was Haney's or Dorian's best/ worst conditioning. I don't understand why you keep bringing that up. What matters is Dorian, although not at his best, still had better conditioning than Haney. Check the videos. His entire back, midsection, glutes, and hamstrings were all more defined.

First of all,  Haney does not have inferior conditoning, not in 1991. He also didn't have inferior proportions than Dorian's. Both have weak point sin terms of proportion. Second of all, going by your logic, then Jean-Pierre Fux should ahve defeated Dorian since he had superior size and symmetry but inferior conditoning.

yes, Haney had worse conditioning than Dorian in 91. He also had inferior proportions. As for your last point, you're neglecting the total package. It would be like me saying "going by your logic, Andreas Munzer should have won every contest b/c he had superior conditioning."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #41540 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:28 AM »
OMG, look at those sunken cheeks. Best conditioning of all-time!!! ::)

Why is that man wearing a bikini?

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41541 on: September 10, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »
ouch ronnie just kills the keg: :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #41542 on: September 10, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »
ouch ronnie just kills the keg: :o
are you still fighting over who is better
yates or coleman?
do you even have to fight over this?
Ronnie Coleman is obviously better than Dorian Yates
Ronnie:
BETTER BACK
better chest
better arms
better shoulders
better quads and hamstrings

whats left?
oh yes.....dorian beat him in calves  ::)
I fucking hate both of them for their HGH guts

Kevin Levrone is the MAN  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41543 on: September 10, 2008, 06:43:48 PM »
your right, ronnie is clearly better.
Flower Boy Ran Away

ASJChaotic

« Reply #41544 on: September 10, 2008, 07:17:26 PM »
your right, ronnie is clearly better.
but just for fun
what was with that huge GYNO on Ronnie's left nipple in 1998
I still can't belive he went on stage like that   :-\

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41545 on: September 11, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
but just for fun
what was with that huge GYNO on Ronnie's left nipple in 1998
I still can't belive he went on stage like that   :-\

ronnie trained it well 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41546 on: September 11, 2008, 03:18:13 PM »
are you still fighting over who is better
yates or coleman?
do you even have to fight over this?
Ronnie Coleman is obviously better than Dorian Yates
Ronnie:
BETTER BACK
better chest
better arms
better shoulders
better quads and hamstrings

whats left?
oh yes.....dorian beat him in calves  ::)
I fucking hate both of them for their HGH guts

Kevin Levrone is the MAN  :D

So much "better" than yates that if memory serves me right DORIAN head to head with RONNIE BEAT RONNIE 9 TIMES OUT OF 9 ??? ??? ???...oh i can hear it now..ronnie was still on his way up etc... ::)...yes yr right only you forgot to write...Ronnie..BIGGER QUADS....BIGGER ARMS.....BIGGER CHEST....BIGGER SHOULDERS.....BACK well thats a toss up.....the word here is BIGGER not BETTER which would probally exsplain why DORIAN only EVER LOST 1...yes 1 MR OLYMPIA (1991)...and never LOST AGAIN ON STAGE..while the BIGGER RONNIE well........ ;) ;) ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41547 on: September 11, 2008, 03:40:18 PM »
So much "better" than yates that if memory serves me right DORIAN head to head with RONNIE BEAT RONNIE 9 TIMES OUT OF 9 ??? ??? ???...oh i can hear it now..ronnie was still on his way up etc... ::)...yes yr right only you forgot to write...Ronnie..BIGGER QUADS....BIGGER ARMS.....BIGGER CHEST....BIGGER SHOULDERS.....BACK well thats a toss up.....the word here is BIGGER not BETTER which would probally exsplain why DORIAN only EVER LOST 1...yes 1 MR OLYMPIA (1991)...and never LOST AGAIN ON STAGE..while the BIGGER RONNIE well........ ;) ;) ;)
shut your mouth newbie - clearly you know nothing about bodybuilding.

delete your account and try again.

here's a hint - ronnie is king.
175lbs by 31st July

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #41548 on: September 11, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »

oh i can hear it now..ronnie was still on his way up etc...

here is a comparison of Ronnie 95 and Ronnie 99.

if you can't see the drastic differerence then you are a complete idiot. :-\

fuck, ronnie had no quads when he faced dorian...
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41549 on: September 11, 2008, 04:07:42 PM »
shut your mouth newbie - clearly you know nothing about bodybuilding.

delete your account and try again.

here's a hint - ronnie is king.
Hahahahaha...Hey BIG FELLA!!!..o.k o.k...seriously now... :) :) :)..ill make you a deal since yr quiet clearly so smart...ill Delete my account after you promise to ask yr mummy to give me back my cum rag ;)