Author Topic: trump continues to fail  (Read 4649 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: trump continues to fail
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2017, 02:33:17 PM »
Off topic, has nothing to do with current popularity. Keep trying, FACT is only a very narrow section of society approves of trumps performance and conduct.

We've been hearing that for over a year now...
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2017, 03:05:39 PM »
Instead of rehashing the past, why not discuss the present and speculate about the future of this Presidency?

The only thing Trumptards have to celebrate is their half victory in November

The present state of his administration is a dumpster fire and the future looks even worse

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2017, 03:10:11 PM »
We've been hearing that for over a year now...
Not really. Obviously he was popular enough ( 3 mil less votes, gerrymandering, election meddling) to get elected. After 6 months of non performance, scandal and classless conduct, even some of the wacko supporters are turning away.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2017, 03:25:16 PM »
Not really. Obviously he was popular enough ( 3 mil less votes, gerrymandering, election meddling) to get elected. After 6 months of non performance, scandal and classless conduct, even some of the wacko supporters are turning away.

ok
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2017, 04:08:40 PM »

Do you have any self awareness? You're calling people wackos when your entire day, every waking moment is consumed with Donald Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
Do you have any self awareness? You're calling people wackos when your entire day, every waking moment is consumed with Donald Trump.

TDS

I don't think trying to speak things into existence is going to work.  Didn't work in November or any of the special elections since then. 

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2017, 05:00:08 PM »
Yeah, every waking moment. ::) Tell me, did you actually believe trump was going to follow through with the platform he campaigned upon?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2017, 05:03:55 PM »
TDS

I don't think trying to speak things into existence is going to work.  Didn't work in November or any of the special elections since then. 

Look at the demographics of these cities and see how they vote. And these "people" have the nerve to call Trump a failure.  I've always said that it's not intelligence that liberals lack, but self-awareness, judgment, and emotional maturity.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2017, 05:05:49 PM »
Yeah, every waking moment. ::) Tell me, did you actually believe trump was going to follow through with the platform he campaigned upon?

He fulfilled a number of campaign promises in his first 100 days, which was surprising to me, and more honest than our last president. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2017, 05:05:58 PM »

If he's not gonna get anything done, then what's your problem? Just sit back and relax and in a few years Elizabeth Warren will be president and all will be great.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2017, 05:06:35 PM »
Look at the demographics of these cities and see how they vote. And these "people" have the nerve to call Trump a failure.  I've always said that it's not intelligence that liberals lack, but self-awareness, judgment, and emotional maturity.

I agree.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2017, 05:53:34 PM »
He fulfilled a number of campaign promises in his first 100 days, which was surprising to me, and more honest than our last president. 

He pisses off liberal snowflakes every day, causes them to melt down and piss their adult diapers.

What more could we ever ask for?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »
If he's not gonna get anything done, then what's your problem? Just sit back and relax and in a few years Elizabeth Warren will be president and all will be great.
I've tried that logic on them numerous times but it doesn't work.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2017, 06:43:34 PM »
If these polls are correct and you want to be a part of that "group" so be it. I'd be proud to be in the minority then be a part of those who essentially hate American values.

I suspect it is closer to 50%, just like the election. America is split along political party lines still mainly except a lot of those who voted Trump can think for themselves and are fed up with quasi republicans as well. A lot of democrats haven't evolved that far yet.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2017, 06:51:42 PM »
The only thing Trumptards have to celebrate is their half victory in November

Plenty to celebrate, friend.

36% is almost four out of ten. In baseball he's hitting .360 - even with the juiced ball, that's an All-Star stat. And after that fourth guy wises up, he'll still be hitting an impressive .300 - which you won't hear from the lying liars of MSM.

Also, 'Made in America' week! President wants all patriotic patriots to celebrate MAGA manufacturers and buy MAGA products:

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2017, 07:11:18 PM »
The problem is you flop like fish and everything is awesome because trump is republican. If a democrat was in office and doing the same it would be the end of the country as we know it.

Why are you posting maps? Do you have attention problems?

Kinda makes sense I guess, anyone still defending trump must have the attention span of a gnat.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2017, 07:22:10 PM »
The problem is you flop like fish and everything is awesome because trump is republican. If a democrat was in office and doing the same it would be the end of the country as we know it.

Kinda makes sense I guess, anyone still defending trump must have the attention span of a gnat.

What Democrat could do better than trump?

Hillary ?
Pocahontas Warren?
Biden?
Keith Ellison?
Al Franken?
Chelsea?

Democrats are so fucked up they have to rally behind an 80 year old communist thief from Vermont.

Trump erased obama, ended the Clinton political crime machine, destroyed every left wing media member, and. melted every left-wing campus whacko professor all in 6 months!

He's doing the work of GOD bitches!!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2017, 09:06:10 AM »
What Democrat could do better than trump?

Hillary ?
Pocahontas Warren?
Biden?
Keith Ellison?
Al Franken?
Chelsea?

Democrats are so fucked up they have to rally behind an 80 year old communist thief from Vermont.

Trump erased obama, ended the Clinton political crime machine, destroyed every left wing media member, and. melted every left-wing campus whacko professor all in 6 months!

He's doing the work of GOD bitches!!!!!

Yep 😀👍🏻

Thats why all the Brainwashed Liberal PC lot just can't cope.
He's to much for them.
Let them have their quiet rooms & counsellors...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2017, 09:14:51 AM »

Why should I let left-wing losers drive the narrative. I'll talk about what I want to talk about. You want to hide the truth. You're so fucking obsessed with Trump that you don't even want to look in your own backyard and see that it's a fucking disaster.  Eight years of hope and change and his own hometown is a fucking shooting gallery. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit. Why do we need to see it on a national level?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2017, 11:56:05 AM »
Only future I want to see is your RIP thread.

I'll let you know when it is posted.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »
Doom agrees.  Trump's Interim report card to date:

Travel ban 1.0... F
Travel ban 2.0... F
Declare China a currency manipulator on day one... F
Repeal the Affordable Care Act... F
Replace the Affordable Care Act... F
Build that wall... Incomplete
End the war in Iraq... F
Lock her up... F
Defeat ISIS... Incomplete (leaning toward F)
Stop North Korea.... Incomplete (leaning toward F)
Exit NATO... (reversed position) F
Exit NAFTA... F
Fill positions requiring Senate confirmation... Incomplete (leaning toward D)
Fill Supreme Court vacancy... A
Overhaul the tax code... Incomplete (leaning toward F)
Bring back manufacturing jobs... Incomplete (leaning toward F)

Grade: F+

Assessment: His entire legislative agenda (not moving fast to begin with) has now been put on hold while the Senate investigates... the House investigates... and Mueller investigates.  Each of these investigations could easily take 1-3 years.  Worst of all, the administration's wounds are self inflicted.  This will not end well.

Bah!

Since his last report card things have not gotten much better:

Travel Ban 3.0... D (will be reviewed by the Supreme Court after being blocked twice by lower Courts)
Repeal the Affordable Care Act 2.0... F
Replace the Affordable Care Act 2.0... F
Exit NATO... F
Exit NAFTA... F
Exit Paris Agreement... C (complete withdrawal will take a couple years, but States and companies have indicated with will continue to honor the agreement)
Repeal the Affordable Care Act 3.0 July 17... F
Replace the Affordable Care Act 3.0 in July 17... F
Repeal the Affordable Care Act 4.0 in July 18... F
Fill positions requiring Senate confirmation... D
Stop North Korea.... F
Syria... F
Cancel the Iran Nuclear Deal... F  (he called it one of the worst deals ever, but he has certified Iran's compliance withe deal twice since taking office) https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear-deal-recertify.html
Firing FBI Director Comey... F (blew up in his face in the worst possible way)
Sean Spicer?  Trump Jr?  Jay Sekulow?  All laughable.

Some of these failures rests with Congress of course, but given how badly they wanted to be in power and their control of the White House and both houses of Congress, they don't seem able to accomplish very much.  Trump will not finish his first term.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2017, 03:23:46 PM »

Travel Ban 3.0... D (will be reviewed by the Supreme Court after being blocked twice by lower Courts)
Exit NATO... F
Exit NAFTA... F
Exit Paris Agreement... C (complete withdrawal will take a couple years, but States and companies have indicated with will continue to honor the agreement)
Cancel the Iran Nuclear Deal... F  (he called it one of the worst deals ever, but he has certified Iran's compliance withe deal twice since taking office) https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/17/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear-deal-recertify.html

Some of these failures rests with Congress of course, but given how badly they wanted to be in power and their control of the White House and both houses of Congress, they don't seem able to accomplish very much.  Trump will not finish his first term.

Kellyanne Conway... A+

haha

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2017, 04:03:30 PM »
The biggest problems he's had is not surprisingly in healthcare. Once a government bureaucracy gets put in place, it's almost impossible to get rid of. That's why all these clowns are talking about replacing it. Replace it with what? Another giant fucking government bureaucracy?

The truth is that even before the Obamacare debacle, the healthcare system in this country was an overly intervened clusterfuck which pretty much needs to be broken down and started over from scratch. Go ask a surgeon how much their surgery actually costs. I bet they don't know. I actually did that once. I asked the chief heart surgeon of a major New York City hospital how much heart surgery cost. He had no idea.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2017, 04:11:06 PM »
Why should I let left-wing losers drive the narrative. I'll talk about what I want to talk about. You want to hide the truth. You're so fucking obsessed with Trump that you don't even want to look in your own backyard and see that it's a fucking disaster.  Eight years of hope and change and his own hometown is a fucking shooting gallery. Everything Democrats touch turns to shit. Why do we need to see it on a national level?
I want to hide the truth? Dude, you're really out there on a tangent.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2017, 04:13:18 PM »

Exit NATO... F
Exit NAFTA... F
Stop North Korea.... F
Syria... F

Pretty much sums it up.