Author Topic: Gym Brofessors and disagreement on PCT  (Read 967 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Gym Brofessors and disagreement on PCT
« on: March 31, 2014, 07:59:29 AM »
It seems when it comes to steroids there is some agreement to cycle lengths, dosage etc... but when it comes to AI and Anti-E everyone has their own theory.  Search any site for PCT discussions and most of the threads are dicks with no help just telling the person to do more research.  Gh15 stated PCT, AI's and Anti-E's are garbage and aren't needed, others swear by them by dosing them super high.

This whole cult is fucked up.

I'm not sure what the point is of starting this thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Gym Brofessors and disagreement on PCT
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 08:05:12 AM »
pct is bollocks

just cruise on trt and blast

ais work but they make you hormonal like a woman
T

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 09:54:04 AM »
Arimidex and HCG always worked well for me.  Throw in a few Clomid and you're good to go.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:04:43 AM »
It needs to be understood and appreciated that "PCT" does not fix you. Post-cycle therapy is something that people should do in an effort to correct the deliberate hormonal imbalances they've created through the use of steroids and other exogenous hormones. By bridging the gap with other hormones you're still screwing with your body. It will fix itself naturally, but the process is slow and painstaking. People don't appreciate that by taking more exogenous hormones, you're still drilling your body and not truly allowing it to correct itself. No matter what, coming off steroids will suck. People really need to understand this.

Everyone's recovery will be different. Everyone will be shut down differently. People usually put all their stock into how well their dick works... well, that's not the best benchmark. A proper functioning penis is important, but it's far more complicated than that. Get your willy working ASAP but remember that it will take a long time before your hormones return to homeostasis. Your hormones will never be as well adjusted and balanced as they were before using steroids. This is another important point to take home. You will NEVER be the same. That needs to be drilled into people's heads. So when they use these drugs, they need to do it with the understanding that they are AIDING their body's natural recovery. And that they will NEVER be the same again.

I highly suggest blasting and cruising with all of the abovementioned in mind. Why not? If you've crossed over to the dark side, you've made the decision that you're comfortable fucking up your bodies endocrine system. Why waste all of that time, effort and money to simply let your hormones bob around in a fashion which is not conducive to bodybuilding? Fertility purposes maybe? If so, come off steroids and tailor your PCT regimen in an effort to restore your fertility and then go back on.

If I hear some little gym dweeb say that "he's come off juice, 'run PCT' and 'kept all his gains" I will smash them in the fucking face. People need to become familiar with their bodies and learn how they react to different hormones. There's no cookie cutter steroid cycles or PCT regimens. You need to use the different drugs out there for whichever purpose you seek, become familiar with them and how you respond, and then use them in a fashion that gets you the results you need with as few side affects as possible. Combined with the fact that there are so many fake an underdosed drugs, no one can give any exact advice. People can only give anecdotes and recommendations based on their experiences. I hate the topic of "PCT". Pisses me off so much. Too much fucking misinformation. Too many people speaking in absolutes and not appreciating how much of a shit show steroids and hormones are. My best advice is for people to research as much as possible, be observant and to listen to their bodies. That's all you can do at the end of the day.