Author Topic: Dont call mothers women  (Read 3037 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Dont call mothers women
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 04:56:30 AM »
yes because it's so obvious a male tranny is male and not just a fucked up female who belongs in a mental insitution, so obvious that she can still get birth, maybe almost as if dressing as a man and taking male hormonas doesn't make you male, hmmm.... i wonder

trannies need to be shot

anybody who promotes or encourages or enables them needs lifetime imprisonment

i hope to live to see the day the world rights itself and such things happen and this singular evil is extinguished from the world

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 05:22:26 AM »
Your mother, if she loves you the way a mother is supposed to, is the only woman in your life who you must love and never raise a hand against ...remember fellas, other women come and go but a good mother will always be there for u

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2017, 05:28:20 AM »
Your mother, if she loves you the way a mother is supposed to, is the only woman in your life who you must love and never raise a hand against ...remember fellas, other women come and go but a good mother will always be there for u

unless she's your "father"

...yes that's a mustache, yes this is real, and yes these people should be fucking gassed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2113383/Britains-transgendered-male-mother-breaks-babys-gay-father.html

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2017, 05:28:25 AM »
at least with gender fluidity men will now be able to be sexist towards women and when confronted simply say "Im gender fluid, Im a woman today and as such cannot be sexist, in fact Im offended that you have labelled me a man"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2017, 05:30:22 AM »
at least with gender fluidity men will now be able to be sexist towards women and when confronted simply say "Im gender fluid, Im a woman today and as such cannot be sexist, in fact Im offended that you have labelled me a man"

you jest but this is true

where i live, if the bold happens, and i am on the receiving end, i can sue for damages up to $200,000

not a joke

bill passed this summer to write that into law

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2017, 05:34:57 AM »
you jest but this is true

where i live, if the bold happens, and i am on the receiving end, i can sue for damages up to $200,000

not a joke

bill passed this summer to write that into law

I actually dont jest, Im seriously considering putting myself down as gender fluid.

Covers all eventualities.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2017, 11:36:04 AM »
yes because it's so obvious a male tranny is male and not just a fucked up female who belongs in a mental insitution, so obvious that she can still get birth, maybe almost as if dressing as a man and taking male hormonas doesn't make you male, hmmm.... i wonder

trannies need to be shot

anybody who promotes or encourages or enables them needs lifetime imprisonment

i hope to live to see the day the world rights itself and such things happen and this singular evil is extinguished from the world

In another 10 years, Traannysexual and genderless folks will be everywhere. The poison food chain, pollution ,  side affects from meds now appearing, and cowardly effeminate leaders like Obama are the culprit.
K

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 11:39:08 AM »
this and only this
p

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2017, 12:22:52 PM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2017, 03:54:52 PM »

Sounds like your mum loves the cock.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2017, 03:36:28 AM »

...yes that's a mustache, yes this is real, and yes these people should be fucking gassed

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2113383/Britains-transgendered-male-mother-breaks-babys-gay-father.html

That is fucking disgusting, someone needs to tip that dirty filthy cu nt out of that hospital bed and stamp on its bastard neck

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2017, 03:41:53 AM »

What The Fuck Is This Crazy Nonsense???

Please say it isnt true.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2017, 03:43:27 AM »
That is fucking disgusting, someone needs to tip that dirty filthy cu nt out of that hospital bed and stamp on its bastard neck

x2 Very Politely & eloquently Written.

Also those who are supporting & promoting this require the same treatment.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2017, 03:46:58 AM »

What The Fuck Is This Crazy Nonsense???

Please say it isnt true.

that's a transsexual giving birth

i wonder if it makes the child super masculine when he grows up, seeing as he was exposed to crazy amounts of testosterone in the womb while his mother was on high test levels and dhts to grow facial hair and cut off boobs and dress like a man

hmmmmmm