Author Topic: Cutler/Coleman etc. Must pick one  (Read 1241 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Cutler/Coleman etc. Must pick one
« on: September 07, 2010, 10:08:38 PM »
Out of this small sample of IFBB bodybuilders. Who would you trust to watch your kids for longer than 5 hours alone? And why? And who would you not trust? And why?

1. Jay Cutler
2. Ronnie Coleman
3. King Kamali
4. Kai Green
5. Bob Chick

Trust- Bob Chick. Because he knew when to give it up. And he is Mr. World god damn it. My kids would learn a lot from him.

Not Trust- King Kamali. Because he lived in his moms basement until he was 40 and also pushed Plasmosis(also never won a title). And my kids don't need to learn shit from a slacking snake-oil-salesman who threaten to sue other kids who may live in their parents basement ::)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Cutler/Coleman etc. Must pick one
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 10:12:53 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 10:15:36 PM »

Hey Blaster, Bow down to gold my friend.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 12:18:31 AM »
I would trust Jay.. Because it could go either way - he's the current champ and might inspire my kids to stay strong and never give up OR he's just plain boring to do anything harmful to them..

I don't trust shit for the rest

Ronnie - I won't want my kids to talk like him
King Tamali - I never liked him so end of story
Kai Green - I don't want my kids to have the wrong perspective about fruits.. You eat them with your mouth, not your penis
Bob Chick - he might tell my kids to give up and they will never win big games.... like himself..
I am a mini beast

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 12:51:54 AM »
I would trust Jay.. Because it could go either way - he's the current champ and might inspire my kids to stay strong and never give up OR he's just plain boring to do anything harmful to them..

I don't trust shit for the rest

Ronnie - I won't want my kids to talk like him
King Tamali - I never liked him so end of story
Kai Green - I don't want my kids to have the wrong perspective about fruits.. You eat them with your mouth, not your penis
Bob Chick - he might tell my kids to give up and they will never win big games.... like himself..
He said watch your kids...not keep them. Chances are Coleman's disposition sits well with kids. He's got that souther way about them, and believes in discipline. If you left them with him and you came back, they would either be sitting on the couch eating gummy bears and being quiet. Or looking at his rides
Jay Cutler too would be good. Although they either might fall asleep, or be looking at his rides as well