Author Topic: Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke emphasized the central bank intends to keep its  (Read 1374 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
stimulus measures for the foreseeable future. AKA forever and ever and ever AMEN.

Told you....you know who you are, whom I'm addressing.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100879524

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
stimulus measures for the foreseeable future. AKA forever and ever and ever AMEN.

Can't go back now. The structural real economy has already been totally destroyed, this is all just fluff.

Funny thing is, rates are rising now with the 10yr at 2.5-2.75. We could be looking at them double in to 3% since May. Rates want to rise and they will, I don't think Capt. Ben can really do anything about it now. He has lost control.

All he can do is plead with the investors/banks/financial institutions to keep up the stock bubble for as long as possible. That's what his little talk was about, telling the swine that the free money will keep flowing to the trough. The underlying numbers on the economy and the economy itself are pretty bleak and nasty...they can't support a rally, but free money can.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Can't go back now. The structural real economy has already been totally destroyed, this is all just fluff.

Funny thing is, rates are rising now with the 10yr at 2.5-2.75. We could be looking at them double in to 3% since May. Rates want to rise and they will, I don't think Capt. Ben can really do anything about it now. He has lost control.

All he can do is plead with the investors/banks/financial institutions to keep up the stock bubble for as long as possible. That's what his little talk was about, telling the swine that the free money will keep flowing to the trough. The underlying numbers on the economy and the economy itself are pretty bleak and nasty...they can't support a rally, but free money can.

When this thing blows....it will be a true financial singularity. We get to see the end of keynesian economics as a viable philosophy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
isnt this exactly what I said and you tried to jump my ass about?

LMFAO

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
isnt this exactly what I said and you tried to jump my ass about?

LMFAO

Don't pussy out...you said it's (economy) getting better and used Bens BS speech as proof the pump will end soon...when I jumped your **** about it. Don't squirm out now....just say Yes Ted, I'm sorry Ted you were right. Lol

Or must I taunt you a second time.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
I will learn you my young analcyst.... ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Don't pussy out...you said it's (economy) getting better and used Bens BS speech as proof the pump will end soon...when I jumped your **** about it. Don't squirm out now....just say Yes Ted, I'm sorry Ted you were right. Lol

Or must I taunt you a second time.
I said the economy is slowly getting better and it is, whether you want to believe it or not.

I also said that what Ben meant was when the economy got to a certain point they will begin to tapper...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID AGAIN.

I never put a time frame on when it would happen only that it would be preceded by a better economic scenario and outlook.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
I said the economy is slowly getting better and it is, whether you want to believe it or not.

I also said that what Ben meant was when the economy got to a certain point they will begin to tapper...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS SAID AGAIN.

I never put a time frame on when it would happen only that it would be preceded by a better economic scenario and outlook.

It isn't.  Otherwise, all of the monetizing would not be needed to continue.  Not only will it continue, it will be increased at some point.  Additionally, the unemployment rate, if measured as it was previously by BLS computations,  is really 23.4%.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
It isn't.  Otherwise, all of the monetizing would not be needed to continue.  Not only will it continue, it will be increased at some point.  Additionally, the unemployment rate, if measured as it was previously by BLS computations,  is really 23.4%.

It's the classic case of "Watch what they do, not what they say."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
no sir, simply b/c someone is recovering from a sickness doesnt mean they dont need to continue their recommended dosage of medicine.

The economy is slowly getting better, it is still a long way off being in good shape but to continue to say it isnt getting better at all is disingenious.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
no sir, simply b/c someone is recovering from a sickness doesnt mean they dont need to continue their recommended dosage of medicine.

The economy is slowly getting better, it is still a long way off being in good shape but to continue to say it isnt getting better at all is disingenious.

The patient in this case, being the economy, will need more and more medicine (stimulus), with diminishing benefits.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but your patient is terminal.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
The patient in this case, being the economy, will need more and more medicine (stimulus), with diminishing benefits.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but your patient is terminal.

LOL, His bubble ain't burst yet, ...but it's gonna, ...and when it does... KABOOM!

Those who've positioned themselves properly for the upcoming storm will be singing & dancing in the rain!
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Those who've positioned themselves properly for the upcoming storm will be singing & dancing in the rain!

Translation:  Buy BS products from 24KT/JaguarEnterprises.

24KT

• Getbig V

Anyone who thinks Bernanke isn't going to print forever is living a pipe dream.

There is no exit strategy for the FED.

And those who think the fed can solve this problem will be in the same position the Fed is.
To quote Mike Maloney & Robert Kiyosaki... "They will be $#|T out of Luck!
Up $#|T creek without a paddle, in a barbed wire canoe...FVCKED!!!"

Have a Golden Day!!!
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
If the world goes to shit youll end up with a lot of gold bars but no food .  You have no appreciable skills for survival.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
If the world goes to shit youll end up with a lot of gold bars but no food .  You have no appreciable skills for survival.

Says who?

The world will keep on turning. And those of us who have prepared will continue on, ...living a glorious life of abundance.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Says who?

The world will keep on turning. And those of us who have prepared will continue on, ...living a glorious life of abundance.

It's foolishly presumptuous to assume the world will transition to a gold based economy after a collapse.  What's more likely is a switch to a barter system.  People will be more concern with acquiring basic goods not collecting worthless gold.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
It's foolishly presumptuous to assume the world will transition to a gold based economy after a collapse.  What's more likely is a switch to a barter system.  People will be more concern with acquiring basic goods not collecting worthless gold.

Maslow's hierarchy.

Only those in need of basic goods/necessities will be concerned with the acquisition of basic goods/necessities.

Those operating on a different level will be focussing on that different level.

Gold is the money of Kings & Queens,
Silver is the money of Aristocracy
Barter is the money of peasants
Debt is the money of slaves.

Your country... founded on & firmly rooted in slavery will soon find itself enslaved to the rest of the world.
So... you keep cheering as Bernanke & the Fed enslave the American public... printing up debt for your children and grandchildren to come.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Maslow's hierarchy.

Only those in need of basic goods/necessities will be concerned with the acquisition of basic goods/necessities.

Your country... founded on & firmly rooted in slavery will soon find itself enslaved to the rest of the world.
So... you keep cheering as Bernanke & the Fed enslave the American public... printing up debt for your children and grandchildren to come.

That's not really an argument.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
That's not really an argument.

I'm not looking to argue. I state what I believe. You're welcome to view a different perspective... or not,
however, I'm confident enough in my own position to allow you the freedom to be wrong.

I live in Canada, ...where difference of opinion is allowed, and people are free to disagree.
We let the zealots who demand consensus and the persecution of heretics congregate south of our border.  ;)

w

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

Gold will be far from worthless.  Both gold and silver will hit heights never seen before.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Maslow's hierarchy.

This.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Gold will be far from worthless.  Both gold and silver will hit heights never seen before.
Don't even need to respond, ill just post your ignorance as proof

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Don't even need to respond, ill just post your ignorance as proof

Ignorance is you believing that they will not......by 2016 I predict Gold will surpass its high of 1900 provided the fed keeps pumping. If they stop I cannot imagine the asset deflation it will cause.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Ignorance is you believing that they will not......by 2016 I predict Gold will surpass its high of 1900 provided the fed keeps pumping. If they stop I cannot imagine the asset deflation it will cause.

Exactly.  The Fed has no exit strategy and will continue the QE, for sure.  Let the inflation begin.