Author Topic: Ali Amino - bodybuilding preparing?  (Read 6873 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: Ali Amino - bodybuilding preparing?
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2008, 01:07:04 AM »
I said it before and I will say it again … I am not interested to look like a bodybuilder … I am not a bodybuilder I train to stay healthy and in shape … bodybuilding is a small part of my life … just happens that all I talk about here is bodybuilding case it is a bodybuilding site …

So as for the way I look … this is Exactly the say the way I want to look like … and once again … no my life in not dedicated o bodybuilding …

What I do for bodybuilding … which is much more than most of you do … is about 5 hours a week only … can’t afford to spend more time on that … however close to a contest it becomes more … maybe 10 hours a week … but that is it … and by that I don’t mean only bodybuilding … that include everything I do in the line of sports, nutrition & health

As for Hulky … I challenged you friend to have a press conference and prove who is better … even though I am really downgrading myself by doing so … I was planning to really make him look like a non educated illiterate out of shape bodybuilder (which he is all what I mentioned) and let him be an examples for those who doubt me … but he knows me very well and knows whati am capable of … so he just keeps on badmouthing me in my behind … never had the gut to do it in my face … or for that  matter … he never had the guts to do that in anybody’s face … that is an example of a coward back stabber

Hope this helps the obsessed ones

DX

gladiator 187

• Getbig II
Re: Ali Amino - bodybuilding preparing?
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2008, 02:31:09 AM »
hahahahahhhahaaha ;D ;D ;D ;D