Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247469 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1225 on: September 18, 2017, 02:39:07 PM »
Hate to break it to you there buddy but uh it's a pretty rare thing that I actually take pictures with my clients. Just not ever been something that I do. Maybe it's cuz I missed the boat on a whole deal when camera phones came out and social media got super super popular taking pictures with everybody you could got popular and I got out of prison in 2011 and before I went in that's just something we didn't really do because I'll get her phones were and all that popular like I said and we didn't have social media there was no Instagram there was no Facebook there was no Myspace... so to me asking to take a picture with a client seems kind of rude and unprofessional. I usually don't even friend my clients on Facebook. In fact I believe the only clients I have on my Facebook are former clients because when I train them it's business. Maybe that's hard for some of you guys do comprehend. I remember back in the day when I went to my first Olympia Expo walking around taking pictures with bodybuilders and whatnot with disposable Kodak cameras was in after a while and I got to know some of that guy's it seemed pretty fucking lame or "fanboy-ish" to be asking for "hey bro can I get a pic". Get it? Maybe not. I mean for fucksake how many pictures do you see on the Instagram like that? I can think of one with that chick from that movie fuck I didn't forget the name of it I didn't know who the who the girl in that movie fuck I didn't forget what the fucking name in the movie is I didn't know who the girl was I was with a couple other people and they recognize her and they all asked pictures with the girl and the girl asked did you want one too and it seemed kind of rude of me to say "no I'm good thanks I don't know who the fuck you are and I really don't care". Anyways. I'm tired of typing

I understand what you're saying and as such I'm sure you can understand why people challenge you to prove it.  You are a smart dude with you business sense. Training stars is marketable. Take pics for business purpose not as a fanboy

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1226 on: September 18, 2017, 02:40:59 PM »
I understand what you're saying and as such I'm sure you can understand why people challenge you to prove it.  You are a smart dude with you business sense. Training stars is marketable. Take pics for business purpose not as a fanboy

Come on, he has one pic on his Instagram with some rapper, he looks totally star struck (not the rapper)

Why would anyone employ someone who looks like him and talks like him?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1227 on: September 18, 2017, 02:47:23 PM »
What famous people has he trained other than Fabio?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1228 on: September 18, 2017, 02:48:18 PM »
What famous people has he trained other than Fabio?

Linda Lee (Bruces widow) and her martial artist daughter????

he met her while he was hanging around a gym counter and got her number and did one on one sessions with them both...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1229 on: September 18, 2017, 04:39:15 PM »

he met her while he was hanging around a gym counter and got her number and did one on one sessions with them both...

I don't think I've ever hung out at a gym counter in my entire nearly 22yrs of working out, much less nearly 18 of those as a trainer.

Believe I've told this motherfucking story before I get dumb mother fucker but you think people are too stupid to realize when you're just making shit up for your own little fucking benefit of trolling, but I'll do everybody else a favor of telling the story with the side benefit of making you look like a fucking loser fifty-two-year-old internet troll.

I met Linda when I was in rehab back in April 2016. While in rehab there was a gym we would go to and on my second day at that gym I had just finished up a back workout and was working on the Thai bag. And a older lady walked in with it older black fella with a gray beard and gray hair and she was kind of giving him a tour of the gym which happen to be a martial arts gym but also had bodybuilding equipment. I thought I recognized lady so I kind of paid attention to what she wad saying because she was like 4 feet from me and she was talking to a girl I knew there who was also doing bag work ( a half Thai half white kickboxer/muay thai girl won't name her here however), and I caught the name "Linda" & and I put two and two together and realize that was Linda Lee Bruce Lee's Widow. But I wasn't going to be rude and be some sort of Fanboy and go talk to her so I went on with my workout and whatever I let them have them their conversations. Linda and the older man continue to walk through the gym and Linda made a comment about me being in great shape or something to that effect (i was about 200lbs and when I get small I'm lean. Still got abs, shoulder still pop out my back is still wide I still got a hell of a v-taper my traps are still popping my triceps still pop etc..) I said Thank you and she introduced me to the older fella who at the time was getting an award that night getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame or some shit like that. Melinda struck up a conversation about training and whatnot the fact that I was in rehab never came up and I never mentioned it to her she just thought I was there training because there's only like two or three of us that actually took the opportunity to go to the gym. The subject of me you living in Palm Desert came up and she said she had a home in Rancho Mirage that she stayed in during the winter ( about half the population around here leaves during the summer months and returns during the winter. We call them "snowbirds") then sometime during the conversation and walks this fucking adorable girl with these chubby cheeks and big eyes and within about 5 seconds I really is holy shit that's fucking Shannon Lee so have a conversation with at all three of them will actually two of them the other guy kind of was talking to another fellow there. Linda mentions the physique again a couple times mentions mentions it to Shannon and then the subject to me being a trainer comes up and then I'll be in La for the next month or so but then I'll be coming back to LA after I go back to Palm Desert probably 3 or 4 days a week ( mainly said that because I wanted to train them but there are also a couple of girls I was planning on visiting once I left la but compared to the possibility of training Bruce Lee's Widow and his daughter and banging the other girls was just a fucking bonus).. so give my card got their phone numbers said I'd be in touch when I knew my schedule called Linda that afternoon let her know what days I'll be available for training which happened to be the days that the rehab facility would be taking people to the gym however once I let them know the opportunity I had one of the workers at the rehab place had no problem whatsoever taking me to the gym to train them ( since he was a must Thai instructor and would go to that gym to do bag work anyways), and the worker at the gym, who I'm still friends with today, also had no problem with me training them there. Soap ended up training them for a good six or eight weeks and then trained Linda when she came back to the desert for the winter for a couple months while she was here.

So hanging out at the desk? At that gym there's nobody at the fucking desk ever. So what the fuck what are you doing hanging out at that desk all by myself especially at that time of day when that Jim is fucking dead which is why the rehab facility would bring guys there..  Not that any guys from that rehab place whatever go to the fucking gym usually anyways. They're usually fucking drug addicts who have never stood put in the gym in the first place anyways. And if they ever did go there usually they will just end up attempting to spar with the guy who would end up taking me to the gym who was the more time structure and he would let them pound on him or at least attempt to until he hit them with a couple body shots and they quit.

So that's that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1230 on: September 18, 2017, 05:16:13 PM »

I don't think I've ever hung out at a gym counter in my entire nearly 22yrs of working out, much less nearly 18 of those as a trainer.

Believe I've told this motherfucking story before I get dumb mother fucker but you think people are too stupid to realize when you're just making shit up for your own little fucking benefit of trolling, but I'll do everybody else a favor of telling the story with the side benefit of making you look like a fucking loser fifty-two-year-old internet troll.

I met Linda when I was in rehab back in April 2016. While in rehab there was a gym we would go to and on my second day at that gym I had just finished up a back workout and was working on the Thai bag. And a older lady walked in with it older black fella with a gray beard and gray hair and she was kind of giving him a tour of the gym which happen to be a martial arts gym but also had bodybuilding equipment. I thought I recognized lady so I kind of paid attention to what she wad saying because she was like 4 feet from me and she was talking to a girl I knew there who was also doing bag work ( a half Thai half white kickboxer/muay thai girl won't name her here however), and I caught the name "Linda" & and I put two and two together and realize that was Linda Lee Bruce Lee's Widow. But I wasn't going to be rude and be some sort of Fanboy and go talk to her so I went on with my workout and whatever I let them have them their conversations. Linda and the older man continue to walk through the gym and Linda made a comment about me being in great shape or something to that effect (i was about 200lbs and when I get small I'm lean. Still got abs, shoulder still pop out my back is still wide I still got a hell of a v-taper my traps are still popping my triceps still pop etc..) I said Thank you and she introduced me to the older fella who at the time was getting an award that night getting inducted into the Boxing Hall of Fame or some shit like that. Melinda struck up a conversation about training and whatnot the fact that I was in rehab never came up and I never mentioned it to her she just thought I was there training because there's only like two or three of us that actually took the opportunity to go to the gym. The subject of me you living in Palm Desert came up and she said she had a home in Rancho Mirage that she stayed in during the winter ( about half the population around here leaves during the summer months and returns during the winter. We call them "snowbirds") then sometime during the conversation and walks this fucking adorable girl with these chubby cheeks and big eyes and within about 5 seconds I really is holy shit that's fucking Shannon Lee so have a conversation with at all three of them will actually two of them the other guy kind of was talking to another fellow there. Linda mentions the physique again a couple times mentions mentions it to Shannon and then the subject to me being a trainer comes up and then I'll be in La for the next month or so but then I'll be coming back to LA after I go back to Palm Desert probably 3 or 4 days a week ( mainly said that because I wanted to train them but there are also a couple of girls I was planning on visiting once I left la but compared to the possibility of training Bruce Lee's Widow and his daughter and banging the other girls was just a fucking bonus).. so give my card got their phone numbers said I'd be in touch when I knew my schedule called Linda that afternoon let her know what days I'll be available for training which happened to be the days that the rehab facility would be taking people to the gym however once I let them know the opportunity I had one of the workers at the rehab place had no problem whatsoever taking me to the gym to train them ( since he was a must Thai instructor and would go to that gym to do bag work anyways), and the worker at the gym, who I'm still friends with today, also had no problem with me training them there. Soap ended up training them for a good six or eight weeks and then trained Linda when she came back to the desert for the winter for a couple months while she was here.

So hanging out at the desk? At that gym there's nobody at the fucking desk ever. So what the fuck what are you doing hanging out at that desk all by myself especially at that time of day when that Jim is fucking dead which is why the rehab facility would bring guys there..  Not that any guys from that rehab place whatever go to the fucking gym usually anyways. They're usually fucking drug addicts who have never stood put in the gym in the first place anyways. And if they ever did go there usually they will just end up attempting to spar with the guy who would end up taking me to the gym who was the more time structure and he would let them pound on him or at least attempt to until he hit them with a couple body shots and they quit.

So that's that.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #1231 on: September 18, 2017, 05:58:33 PM »
Double post meltdown
 ;D
:

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1232 on: September 18, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
Was she rude to everyone, even her own family?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1233 on: September 18, 2017, 06:54:41 PM »

Was who rude? Nobody was rude unless there was a typo. Indidnt bother proofreading that Post

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1234 on: September 18, 2017, 07:11:54 PM »

Nobody was rude to their family

Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1235 on: September 18, 2017, 07:20:05 PM »
She was actually my gf At the time when she posted that comment.

Btw she has a masters degree in family therapy or some shit like that I'd have to look it up.

Btw gotta story bout my last date with her. At the store right now ill have to type it out later if I remember

I get it. It's cool in some circles to mess with the English language. However, whether right or wrong, people are judged by the way they speak. It's all about the image one wants to project. The bottom line is her communication style to you worked because it was understandable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1237 on: September 18, 2017, 07:24:26 PM »
This girl get around.

She not allowed on your sofa?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1238 on: September 18, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
Was who rude? Nobody was rude unless there was a typo. Indidnt bother proofreading that Post
When you spent time with her in rehab, was or was not Bruce Lee's wife rude to everyone, even her family?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1239 on: September 18, 2017, 07:25:39 PM »

I have a phone that cost £10, I hardly use it, its just for work, I don't have a camera phone/iphone why the fuck would I need one, I don't want to spend my life looking at a mobile phone screen you brain dead twat.

-Hate to break it to you, but you're phone is a nearly useless dinosaur. Part with a few bucks and get yourself a smart phone. Trust me, you'll never go back.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1240 on: September 18, 2017, 07:29:02 PM »
-Hate to break it to you, but you're phone is a nearly useless dinosaur. Part with a few bucks and get yourself a smart phone. Trust me, you'll never go back.

I suggest not. Most people (including myself) have their faces buried in their smartphones way too much.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1241 on: September 18, 2017, 07:32:36 PM »

Are you still wearing the "support-hose" to stave off blood clots?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1242 on: September 18, 2017, 07:41:46 PM »
She not allowed on your sofa?

Is it okay if I set up a little rubber wading pool with dildo stuck to the bottom for her preferred activity? I don't want my sofa to get wet.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1243 on: September 18, 2017, 07:50:37 PM »
I suggest not. Most people (including myself) have their faces buried in their smartphones way too much.

Use restraint. It's invigorating! I never bring my phone with me while I'm working out. There is almost nothing important enough that it can't wait for and hour or so.

I big pet peeve for me is the folks who are on their phones at the gym between sets and completely lose track of time while I'm trying hard to remain patient while waiting to use the equipment.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1244 on: September 18, 2017, 10:00:23 PM »

So that's that.

jesus, seriously mate, fuck you and your bullshit..

You have never been in shape enough for anyone to comment.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1245 on: September 18, 2017, 10:06:09 PM »

jesus, seriously mate, fuck you and your bullshit..

You have never been in shape enough for anyone to comment.

Ahhhhaaaa!  You did read his wall of text! :D ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #1246 on: September 18, 2017, 10:07:09 PM »
Ahhhhaaaa!  You did read his wall of text! :D ;)

no, I skim read until I see something ridiculous, it doesn't take long

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1247 on: September 18, 2017, 11:12:36 PM »

So that's that.

Since you've spent some time in rehab, are you currently in recovery? My sister's been clean and in recovery for the last 20+ years. She attends NA meetings several times a week and has sponsored lots people over the years. Her ex-husband is also a recovering former addict. He's traveled all over the country speaking at NA events. They are both success stories. Are you involved in NA and have you sponsored others who are in recovery?

The day my sister called me an asked me to take her to detox, was the day she decided to change her life. She stumbled a few times, but eventually prevailed. I'm very proud of her.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1248 on: September 18, 2017, 11:55:02 PM »
your sister can suck my dick, all while you are busy sucking ESfitness dick.

My money is on Prime force-feeding you against your will if you ever came face to face with him.  Now, kindly
go and fuck your mother some more.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1249 on: September 18, 2017, 11:57:48 PM »
When you spent time with her in rehab, was or was not Bruce Lee's wife rude to everyone, even her family?

I never got that impression whatsoever.