Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247523 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1250 on: September 18, 2017, 11:58:46 PM »
lololol arer you fucking kidding me? Youre obviously too fucking stupid to know my real identity, which any moron with an iq above 20 knows on here. Now go back to fucking 11 year olds you molesting sick fuck

Whatever you say pussy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1251 on: September 19, 2017, 12:00:01 AM »
Are you still wearing the "support-hose" to stave off blood clots?

yep, moreso to control swelling in my legs. which have ballooned up

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1252 on: September 19, 2017, 12:09:18 AM »
My money is on Prime force-feeding you against your will if you ever came face to face with him.  Now, kindly
go and fuck your mother some more.

It's Avesher. Primemuscle would not stand a chance against Josh.

Q

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1253 on: September 19, 2017, 12:09:29 AM »
Since you've spent some time in rehab, are you currently in recovery? My sister's been clean and in recovery for the last 20+ years. She attends NA meetings several times a week and has sponsored lots people over the years. Her ex-husband is also a recovering former addict. He's traveled all over the country speaking at NA events. They are both success stories. Are you involved in NA and have you sponsored others who are in recovery?

The day my sister called me an asked me to take her to detox, was the day she decided to change her life. She stumbled a few times, but eventually prevailed. I'm very proud of her.

there's a "recovery crowd" that I tend to not associate with. when I stopped using nubain in 2002, I just stopped. I did't need to go to groups every week to remind myself that I was once an addict. the 12-step stuff works for some people, but to me it's a cult of brainwashing. when I stopped nubain in 2002 I didn't use NA or rehab, I just stopped on my own and withdrawal was brutal, much like methadone and much worse than heroin... and I didn't even think of using opiates (to get 'high') for about 13-14yrs. same with drinking. when I stopped drinking I just stopped. I didn't need to go to group's each week to remind myself mch less tell a room full of strangers how shitty alcohol made my life.

as far as '"stumbling a few times", most people relapse, tat's a given. but they usually catch themselves before thet get to far gone.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1254 on: September 19, 2017, 12:13:20 AM »
It's Avesher. Primemuscle would not stand a chance against Josh.

X 100000000, and neither would Abraham. You should tread lightly Abe, just a friendly warning.  ;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #1255 on: September 19, 2017, 12:16:02 AM »
there's a "recovery crowd" that I tend to not associate with. when I stopped using nubain in 2002, I just stopped. I did't need to go to groups every week to remind myself that I was once an addict. the 12-step stuff works for some people, but to me it's a cult of brainwashing. when I stopped nubain in 2002 I didn't use NA or rehab, I just stopped on my own and withdrawal was brutal, much like methadone and much worse than heroin... and I didn't even think of using opiates (to get 'high') for about 13-14yrs. same with drinking. when I stopped drinking I just stopped. I didn't need to go to group's each week to remind myself mch less tell a room full of strangers how shitty alcohol made my life.

as far as '"stumbling a few times", most people relapse, tat's a given. but they usually catch themselves before thet get to far gone.
so most of your adult life you have been addicted to something or in prison, yet you expect people to believe you are one of the highest paid celebrity personal trainers in California.

Sounds legit

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1256 on: September 19, 2017, 12:38:04 AM »
so most of your adult life you have been addicted to something or in prison, yet you expect people to believe you are one of the highest paid celebrity personal trainers in California.

Sounds legit

i see math isn't your strong subject.

1.5yrs with nubain. with about a year of alcohol.. that's 2.5yrs.

then 1.5yrs heroin with about 6 months total alcohol with about 3 months total alcohol abuse... so.. 2.5+1.5+.5=5yrs? total? and while i was using nubain nbody knew, and wth heroin nobody knew either, in fact i was working 5:30am-midnight 5days a week never missing a shift or a client with on heroin.

so, i don't see what your point is.

after prison i went back to training and have been doing better than ever.

i understand it's in your best interest to paint your own version of what you wish my life was in order to make yourself feel better and to not look like such a loser compared to a guy who's been to prison and came out better than he we went in as well as a guy who beat addiction twice. pathetic for a 52yr old man who claims to have an outstanding life with a mini mansion and great, loving family.

clearly something is missing in your life, and i suspect that something is "success".

Simple Simon

« Reply #1257 on: September 19, 2017, 12:47:30 AM »
i see math isn't your strong subject.

1.5yrs with nubain. with about a year of alcohol.. that's 2.5yrs.

then 1.5yrs heroin with about 6 months total alcohol with about 3 months total alcohol abuse... so.. 2.5+1.5+.5=5yrs? total? and while i was using nubain nbody knew, and wth heroin nobody knew either, in fact i was working 5:30am-midnight 5days a week never missing a shift or a client with on heroin.

so, i don't see what your point is.

after prison i went back to training and have been doing better than ever.

i understand it's in your best interest to paint your own version of what you wish my life was in order to make yourself feel better and to not look like such a loser compared to a guy who's been to prison and came out better than he we went in as well as a guy who beat addiction twice. pathetic for a 52yr old man who claims to have an outstanding life with a mini mansion and great, loving family.

clearly something is missing in your life, and i suspect that something is "success".
by your own admission 5 years of addiction along with 5 years in jail, yep, that's most of your adult life, and maths isn't my strong point?

Also addicts always lie about their addiction so we can assume its a lot more than 5 years, and lol at living a normal life whilst addicted and spending $78k on heroin.
Its not both mate, you simply cannot have a normal life and no one be aware of what you are doing if you are addicted to heroin.

Likely another lie again..

Simple Simon

« Reply #1258 on: September 19, 2017, 01:16:12 AM »
okokok this is my favorite. Hes got this tiger tattoo----LOOK AT THE TIGERS FACE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Simple Simon

« Reply #1259 on: September 19, 2017, 01:20:39 AM »
omg retarded tiger has a twin
why would a guy earning $20k a month have a tattoo as bad as that?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1260 on: September 19, 2017, 01:42:02 AM »
pic with one famous person equals TRAINER TO THE STARS

Aha so it was Eric who turned Dr Dre from skinny to swole!

Well done!
Q

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1261 on: September 19, 2017, 04:59:00 AM »
ESFitness has that unmistakable pikey hair. UK posters will know what I mean. Just the direction of hair growth and its look. You can dress them up, wash them, but they never lose the pikey accent and hairstyle.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1262 on: September 19, 2017, 06:35:45 AM »

prison tattoo ?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1263 on: September 19, 2017, 07:19:39 AM »
Since you've spent some time in rehab, are you currently in recovery? My sister's been clean and in recovery for the last 20+ years. She attends NA meetings several times a week and has sponsored lots people over the years. Her ex-husband is also a recovering former addict. He's traveled all over the country speaking at NA events. They are both success stories. Are you involved in NA and have you sponsored others who are in recovery?

The day my sister called me an asked me to take her to detox, was the day she decided to change her life. She stumbled a few times, but eventually prevailed. I'm very proud of her.

Nice outing your sister's anonymity in a program called narcotics ANONYMOUS lol
"

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1264 on: September 19, 2017, 07:58:32 AM »

That tiger looks like something from that "taxiderpy" thread.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1265 on: September 19, 2017, 08:21:49 AM »
Aha so it was Eric who turned Dr Dre from skinny to swole!

Well done!

Nah, I just filled in for a couple weeks while he was in town for a Coachella Festival a few years back.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1266 on: September 19, 2017, 08:35:17 AM »
Explain that paupers tattoo on you

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1267 on: September 19, 2017, 08:53:51 AM »

That tattoo is just atrocious. I'd want to cut my arm off.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #1268 on: September 19, 2017, 09:10:43 AM »
That tattoo is just atrocious. I'd want to cut my arm off.

maybe it has sentimental value

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1269 on: September 19, 2017, 09:19:27 AM »
yep, moreso to control swelling in my legs. which have ballooned up

Is the edema in your legs because of the surgery, infection or electrolyte problems?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1270 on: September 19, 2017, 09:22:29 AM »
Only if a blind relative drew it with their foot.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1271 on: September 19, 2017, 09:24:38 AM »
Only if a blind relative drew it with their foot.

WhAt if it was drawn by his brother who died in a tragic car accident?  Then he got the tattoo only to find out his brother faked his death for Internet attention.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #1272 on: September 19, 2017, 09:44:20 AM »

I find that suspect, but sure.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1273 on: September 19, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »

Some people trade one addiction for another. My sister falls into this group IMO. Recovery was and is still a big part of her life. She also became an avid church goer. Never-the-less, this has kept her free of illicit drugs, such as cocaine and crack cocaine, etc. She says she's done it all. She started using when she was fifteen.

The only bad habit I've kicked was smoking. Like you, I did this on my own, using nothing accept willpower. When I feel like I am drinking too much or too often, I make a point to limit myself or quit for few weeks. Fortunately, drugs have never been an issue for me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1274 on: September 19, 2017, 09:58:11 AM »
Nice outing your sister's anonymity in a program called narcotics ANONYMOUS lol

Do you know my sister or her name? Of course you don't. Nor does anyone else here. Regardless that she participates in Narcotics Anonymous, she is open about her past addiction.  ::)