Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247517 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1325 on: September 22, 2017, 05:07:55 PM »
Pretty obvious.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1326 on: September 22, 2017, 05:11:34 PM »
On second thought, seems to require a lot of shampoo. I'm questioning the profit margin now

Has it been 2 weeks since discharge?  In hindsight, do you regret not going to a SNF?
:

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1327 on: September 22, 2017, 05:12:07 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1328 on: September 22, 2017, 05:13:53 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXO0NMHgkr/

Somebody screenshot these and post'em. I can't figure out how to do it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1329 on: September 22, 2017, 05:19:04 PM »
Has it been 2 weeks since discharge?  In hindsight, do you regret not going to a SNF?

Only regret would have been I'm not fucking up my pain medications and whatnot. That should have been a fucking nightmare with the pharmacy in shit. I just lie to file a grievance yesterday on one lady head nurse at the doctor's office. Accusing me of trying to get her doctor's office in trouble for writing too many pain pill prescriptions and get them flagged by the DEA. I said what the fuc I just got out of the fucking Hospital I was discharged with a week's worth of prescriptions I came to you I had one of those prescriptions refilled for a week when I had a few days of the other one left and you told me that you're going to give me a month's worth 30 days worth all the other one so I said okay so when I go to pick it up it's only seven days worth and I told that bitch on the phone that she said I was going to go 30 days worth not 30 tablets which would last me 7 days so then she says no I told you to take those 30 tablets and make a last 30 days I said no I'm not making seven days worth of pain meds which is the fast acting shit which is all I have right now until next Friday because you guys fucked up that's not how it works and I have yet to get my fucking referral to pain management or physical therapy and I'm finally getting my stat order two desert Imaging to check for DVT and blood clots in my lower extremities as well as a referral to a Cardiologist to rule out AFib. Then this dumb bitch says" well I guess I shouldn't have refilled your 15 milligram oxycodone the other day and then shouldn't I" out of spite... so got the phone with her call the insurance company and filed a grievance straight away and I see nothing we can do about getting me a supply of long-acting pain medication which I have not had a reef I refill for since getting out.

As long as the pain meds are in me I can walk somewhat okay and I can push my legs through the motions and try to get muscles to fire in san what not get the hip flexors and gluteus medius to engage without ice picks and screwdrivers feel like you're getting stabbed in my my hip I want those painkillers wear off I'm fucked and back to shuffling along

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1330 on: September 22, 2017, 05:56:20 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZXO0NMHgkr/

Somebody screenshot these and post'em. I can't figure out how to do it

If you read the link I Just want to clarify, it was my cancer he made fun of, it just made my wife at the time want to kill him.
Of course he will deny it again and maybe he was drunk as fuck when he did it it. But he definitely did the deed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #1331 on: September 22, 2017, 06:13:13 PM »
 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1332 on: September 22, 2017, 06:14:43 PM »
 ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1333 on: September 22, 2017, 06:14:58 PM »
8)

Did shizzo really make fun of gymrats wife?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1334 on: September 22, 2017, 06:17:07 PM »
 :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1335 on: September 22, 2017, 06:18:05 PM »
If you read the link I Just want to clarify, it was my cancer he made fun of, it just made my wife at the time want to kill him.
Of course he will deny it again and maybe he was drunk as fuck when he did it it. But he definitely did the deed.

Gymrat, what did he say about your cancer?
X

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1336 on: September 22, 2017, 06:20:02 PM »
 :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1337 on: September 22, 2017, 06:25:38 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1338 on: September 22, 2017, 06:29:18 PM »
???

2500 bucks????

Joon contact me, I will do something stupid for that kind of money lol
"

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1339 on: September 22, 2017, 06:29:59 PM »
Gymrat, what did he say about your cancer?

There was a thread about cancer and I told about my prostate cancer and he replies back in another thread I posted in "How's the cancer?  ;D". He thought he was being cute and I was still going through a horrible recovery. The 6" incision blew open and we had to pack the wound with gauze. He made the post when that was all going on. My wife flipped out. She wanted him dead. I have hated that fat fuck since that day. Of course after I called him out on it the first time he deletes the response.
Everything Joon writes is the truth! Everyone can choose to believe what they want.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #1340 on: September 22, 2017, 06:31:14 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1341 on: September 22, 2017, 06:32:55 PM »

If that's true then i've lost all my respect for Shizzy.
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1342 on: September 22, 2017, 06:36:10 PM »
There was a thread about cancer and I told about my prostate cancer and he replies back in another thread I posted in "How's the cancer?  ;D". He thought he was being cute and I was still going through a horrible recovery. The 6" incision blew open and we had to pack the wound with gauze. He made the post when that was all going on. My wife flipped out. She wanted him dead. I have hated that fat fuck since that day. Of course after I called him out on it the first time he deletes the response.
Everything Joon writes is the truth! Everyone can choose to believe what they want.

wow he actually said that?

Hope your shit is in remission, you are one of the good guys here
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1343 on: September 22, 2017, 06:38:16 PM »

I believe it! Shizzo is deceiving.

Hope you're doing better!
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1344 on: September 22, 2017, 06:49:47 PM »
wow he actually said that?

Hope your shit is in remission, you are one of the good guys here

I believe it! Shizzo is deceiving.

Hope you're doing better!

Thank you both. It was saturated with cancer but had not spread. They removed it but had several complications on top of what I have mentioned. Plus I was battling polycythemia and still do from time to time. But through it all Mr. Winky still works and that makes me luckier than most that have gone through a removal. PLEASE, have your PSA checked starting at 40 and earlier if you use PEDs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1345 on: September 22, 2017, 07:08:27 PM »
Thank you both. It was saturated with cancer but had not spread. They removed it but had several complications on top of what I have mentioned. Plus I was battling polycythemia and still do from time to time. But through it all Mr. Winky still works and that makes me luckier than most that have gone through a removal. PLEASE, have your PSA checked starting at 40 and earlier if you use PEDs.

Glad you're better.

Shizzo is despicable for throwing your cancer in your face.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1346 on: September 22, 2017, 07:21:13 PM »
Here is some advice; in the future try not to deal with women. Instead of talking to some bitchy nurse have a competent male doctor arrange for your meds. Also get a second look at your heart to rule out heart valve. That's how my dad discovered he his was bad, just kept randomly passing out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #1347 on: September 22, 2017, 08:00:37 PM »
Yet for whatever reason he's still let back on here with no permanent ban. I don't get it.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1348 on: September 22, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »
Yet for whatever reason he's still let back on here with no permanent ban. I don't get it.
You are way too gullible, Coach.

None of that is true at all.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1349 on: September 22, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »
You are way too gullible, Coach.

None of that is true at all.

I have no reason to lie about it and you have every reason to lie about it. It exposes what a piece of shit you truly are.