Author Topic: Trab is on timeout form the Petboard for the month of July for posts like this:  (Read 2350 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
You go fuck your self bitch. Too bad you didnt die in the Dish'. ;) :-*

Fuck your kind. Your a looser who values a dog more than humans, go to hell.
Your coments about shooting my kid prove you are unstable and not fit to own a large animal. I hope you are a all fucked up marine stuck in a chair or without a leg. That be one less 4 your dog to chew off.
I hope you die soon, or put a gun in your own mouth. Why dont you?
Lots of your kind do. Face it you will NEVER cope W/ PPL well.
Face it you cant cope with people, you love a dog.

Your atavar saya ppL suck, you tell me to shoot my kid ::)
                                                  - FUCK YOU   C UNT.

I don't find you humerous with posts or pm's like this will not be tolerated

trab

• Getbig V
Check the Pitt thred. You need mental help Marrine. Seek it now!

Suggesting shooting children is not stable.
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 4 U  ;) :-*

Did you shoot children? Is it bothering you?

Do you LIKE TO SHOOT CHILDREN?

ARE THERE OTHERS HERE WHO YOUD SUGGEST SHOOT THEIR CHILDREN?

WOULD IT BE BETTER TO HAVE A ROTTIE KILL THEM OR SHOOT THEM? I DONT KNOW, I NEVER KILLED ANY CHILDREN,  ANY TIPS FROM A GOVEMENT TRAIND EXPERT LIKE YOU?

Do all your Brotheren suggest shooting children? I know lots about shooting but not shootng children.

I also know lots of Veterans w/  probs   but never heard one suggest shooting children.

You need help - FAST!

knny187

• Getbig V
You were the one suggesting shooting a pittbull with a shotgun if he's attacking a child

I said if you use a shotgun..most likely you're going to shoot your child in the process as hitting the pitbull.

Your reply to me was...well, if a pitbull is attacking a child...he's dead anyways.

What I'm coming at is...using a shotgun is a poor suggestion in stopping an attacking pittbull on a child.  I do realize that you understand that attacks with a pittbull have a bleak outcome..but using a shotgun could have a fatal ending upon your child as well (thats what I am saying).

There's other ways..but you're the type that has his mind maid up.

Good luck to you....but as of right now...unless your attitude changes....your posts will be removed from the Petboard.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
This is the same thing that applied to the steroid board/BuffGuy.

You can't ban someone for what he/she posts in PM's or on other boards.

Just put him/her on ignore.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

trab

• Getbig V
This is the same thing that applied to the steroid board/BuffGuy.

You can't ban someone for what he/she posts in PM's or on other boards.

Just put him/her on ignore.

-Hedge

wrong - Telling me to shoot my kid is over the top. Hes a fucked up jar head that need help.

Read it hege. ;)  You aprove of shooting children 2 ?  I doubt it. You seem totaly rational to me.
READ HIS POST BEFORE YOU JUDGE!  DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? I HOPE YOU DO SOME DAY.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
wrong - Telling me to shoot my kid is over the top. Hes a fucked up jar head that need help.

Read it hege. ;)  You aprove of shooting children 2 ?  I doubt it. You seem totaly rational to me.
READ HIS POST BEFORE YOU JUDGE!  DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? I HOPE YOU DO SOME DAY.

As long as insults are kept off this very board, there should not be any bans from this board IMO.

That's all I'm saying.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

knny187

• Getbig V
As long as insults are kept off this very board, there should not be any bans from this board IMO.

That's all I'm saying.

-Hedge

He's suggesting I made comments...when he's not reading his own posts.

I'm not insulting him....but he seems to be insulting me because I suggest his stopping methods of a pittbill attack could end result in killing his own child.

Looks black & white to me.

He can either abide...or be put on time out.  I've talked with the other Mods....& they agree.

trab

• Getbig V

That's all I'm saying.

-Hedge

He told me to shoot my child with a shotgun and kill them.

Its a testament to him needing mental help. Nobody should own a big dog that thinks killing children is oK.
He's unhinged, and I bet I know why.

trab

• Getbig V
He's suggesting I made comments...when he's not reading his own posts.

I'm not insulting him....but he seems to be insulting me because I suggest his stopping methods of a pittbill attack could end result in killing his own child.

Looks black & white to me.

He can either abide...or be put on time out.  I've talked with the other Mods....& they agree.

What you wrote is very clear. You said to make sure i Kill my child w/ a shotgun, I have hardcopy. ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
What you wrote is very clear. You said to make sure i Kill my child w/ a shotgun, I have hardcopy. ;)

Nope...you're turning it around

Since you can't abide...

I'm putting you on time out for the rest of the month.

Any attempt to post will result in deletion

Sorry....I tried to be fair with you

*note*

in fairness to the topics started....I will be deleting topics that are off track from it's origin.

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
trab, he didn't mean you to just go shoot your kid, he meant in shooting the dog while it's on the kid you would most likely shoot the kid too, killing both of them.