Author Topic: DOUG MILLER--ALL NATURAL PRO  (Read 18530 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: DOUG MILLER--ALL NATURAL PRO
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2015, 05:29:05 AM »
I don't know what's with all the haters. Great natural athlete on display. Can't see any reason he would lie about it.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2015, 05:29:58 AM »
natural as skip lacour

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2015, 05:33:39 AM »
a

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2015, 05:34:55 AM »
Stupid liar hope he chokes eating a chicken breast

One more reason why I went from being a staunch natural to enhanced once again.. At least if I compete in the NPC I know that it is an even playing field because everyone has the same opportunity to take whatever they want .. In 'natural' shows, you never know what you are dealing with..

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2015, 05:36:21 AM »
Nailing your conditioning is easier if you are only using enough of, and the right compounds to look 'natural'  ::)

If he had to compete against non-natural competition in his weight class, there would be a lot more room for error with mountains of GH and Slin in the mix.

All this guy has to do is take enough 'dry' compounds and test to get more ripped than the other 'naturals' oh brother.

I guess him having to go off drugs (the basic ones they test i guess) probably helps him to get that insane dry look.
I have yet to see any Olympians looking that dry. Sure they are huge but that guy makes them look fat.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2015, 05:37:19 AM »
One of the best natural physique-athletes in "the game".

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2015, 06:16:43 AM »
Nailing your conditioning is easier if you are only using enough of, and the right compounds to look 'natural'  ::)

If he had to compete against non-natural competition in his weight class, there would be a lot more room for error with mountains of GH and Slin in the mix.

All this guy has to do is take enough 'dry' compounds and test to get more ripped than the other 'naturals' oh brother.

This guys look has to do with his generic ability to get lean. I can guarantee you that you can win your state show literally inside out shredded using only test - DECA (early in prep) - and anadrol..  Any too level will tell you that a couple of myths are that you need "cutting drugs" and diuretics to get peeled and bone dry. MAX diuretic needed is maybe 1/2 Dyazide night before.. Lasix and loop diuretics can absolutely ruin and entire prep

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2015, 06:24:42 AM »
This guys look has to do with his generic ability to get lean. I can guarantee you that you can win your state show literally inside out shredded using only test - DECA (early in prep) - and anadrol..  Any too level will tell you that a couple of myths are that you need "cutting drugs" and diuretics to get peeled and bone dry. MAX diuretic needed is maybe 1/2 Dyazide night before.. Lasix and loop diuretics can absolutely ruin and entire prep

This.

His conditioning is more down to his genetics than any dietry or drug secrets - same with someone like Dorian.
On the other hand, there are guys who just won't be able to get near that kind of dryness no matter what they do.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2015, 06:26:09 AM »
This guys look has to do with his generic ability to get lean. I can guarantee you that you can win your state show literally inside out shredded using only test - DECA (early in prep) - and anadrol..  Any too level will tell you that a couple of myths are that you need "cutting drugs" and diuretics to get peeled and bone dry. MAX diuretic needed is maybe 1/2 Dyazide night before.. Lasix and loop diuretics can absolutely ruin and entire prep

When I was in Amsterdam last week, I realised I had the genetic ability to get very lean on only one compound.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2015, 07:22:57 AM »
Doug takes the 30 minute anabolic window extremely serious.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2015, 07:25:09 AM »
Gonzo nose that posts on here said he knows Doug and sticks up for him being natural ::)

Yes, Big ACH is a total fool. He says he is friends with Doug and believes that he is 100% natural lol. He states that Doug is crazy about his diet and training, which is why he looks that way.  :D
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2015, 07:26:46 AM »
When I was in Amsterdam last week, I realised I had the genetic ability to get very lean on only one compound.

I remember the days when the original poster behind the bigcyp account was on, and was actually funny.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2015, 07:29:15 AM »
I remember the days when the original poster behind the bigcyp account was on, and was actually funny.

I remember the days when

No, you've always been shit.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2015, 07:32:02 AM »
I remember the days when

No, you've always been shit.

Case in point, the original Bigcyp would have come back with a clever quip, a play on language with well chosen adjectives with thought out humour that made you think, the stuff you are posting is an embarrassment to the original.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2015, 07:35:39 AM »
Case in point, the original Bigcyp would have come back with a clever quip, a play on language with well chosen adjectives with thought out humour that made you think, the stuff you are posting is an embarrassment to the original.

Read my last 50 posts.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2015, 07:38:42 AM »
Read my last 50 posts.

I did, and they fucking suck, the real cyp who sold you the account must be cringing hard while he counts his money.I didn't realise how stupid people here were until they couldn't tell straight away it was Uncle big nose behind it now.

Joon doesnt post anymore

You sure... :-*

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
I did, and they fucking suck, the real cyp who sold you the account must be cringing hard while he counts his money.I didn't realise how stupid people here were until they couldn't tell straight away it was Uncle big nose behind it now.

Earth shattering evidence.

Case in point - it was a funny reply to Mike, as I have been accused of being Joon.

Is there any way to compare posting behaviours, i.e. usual timeframe of postings etc.

I think you will find that the real BigCyp (me) only uses getbig during the working day (British time) and literally never at weekends. It has been that way since 2003. Surely if Joon (who is a massive drug addict/mentally unstable/lives in a fucking loft ffs) had the account he would be posting at least in the evenings/night time.

Literally NONE of my posts are past 6pm UK (because the real BigCyp commutes to work).

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2015, 11:07:05 AM »
Even other natty pros will defend this puke and his natural claims...
Well,most of the so called "natural" pros are just as natural as him.If they start accusing him of being on drugs but passing the tests the only thing they'll prove is that the drug tests are weak and can't catch the cheaters.That will make their own natural status more questionable in people's eyes.

Tarantula157

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »
One more reason why I went from being a staunch natural to enhanced once again.. At least if I compete in the NPC I know that it is an even playing field because everyone has the same opportunity to take whatever they want .. In 'natural' shows, you never know what you are dealing with..
True.Guys like him,O'Hearn etc. ruin the whole idea of natural bodybuilding.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2015, 11:35:39 AM »
We should all aspire to be like Doug.

His training split:

Day 1: Chest/delts/traps/lats/abs
    Day 2: Quads/hams/calves
    Day 3: Arms/traps/delts/abs
    Day 4: Cardio or off
    Day 5: Back thickness/traps/rear delts/abs
    Day 6: Chest/delts/calves
    Day 7: Cardio or off
    Day 8: Hams/quads/abs
    Day 9: Back/chest/traps
    Day 10: Arms/calves/abs
    Day 11: Cardio or off

X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2015, 11:42:00 AM »
He needs to train his traps more often

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2015, 12:09:51 PM »
We should all aspire to be like Doug.

His training split:

Day 1: Chest/delts/traps/lats/abs
    Day 2: Quads/hams/calves
    Day 3: Arms/traps/delts/abs
    Day 4: Cardio or off
    Day 5: Back thickness/traps/rear delts/abs
    Day 6: Chest/delts/calves
    Day 7: Cardio or off
    Day 8: Hams/quads/abs
    Day 9: Back/chest/traps
    Day 10: Arms/calves/abs
    Day 11: Cardio or off

I am guessing that Doug doesn't have a job, other than to be natty.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2015, 12:16:13 PM »
It's obvious  most of you have poor genetics and don't train.

I see high school kids at my community center training for soccer that are bigger and in better condition than Doug has ever displayed. His arms are barely 20 inches for goodness sake. If you need juice for that you don't even  have a chance in this sport.

Big Ach made it clear Doug is drug free and FANATICAL  about his diet. It's obvious  some of you should read Marty Champions diet advice to Chaos, because that's all Doug has done in this photos.

Plus no wigs. Doug Miller hair > Mike OHearn  wig

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2015, 12:23:15 PM »
Drug Miller

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG