Author Topic: 60% of FOX news false?  (Read 13755 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 60% of FOX news false?
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2015, 01:12:44 PM »
brahahaha the fox viewers are on here try to cover for their lying station

The really sad part is how they lie to themselves.

SoulC, Beach Bum and Bear defending the people that lie to them. So sad.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2015, 01:17:25 PM »

What the hell are you rambling about? I never watch MSNBC or any of the other stations. The media in Denmark is FAR superior to the propaganda you watch.

And it doesnt tell the intelligent wiever that they are ALL sheep. It says FOX wievers is numero uno in being sheeps, MSNBC second and CNN is pretty good actually. That means you should STOP watching FOX instead of making stupid posts where you attribute some BS to other posters and then attack that very fallacy. But keep lying to yourself Bear you are quite the master at it.

I don't watch Fox News.  And if they were such a joke you wouldn't be losing your shit about them on this board week in and week out.  I judge politics based upon what I see happen in the real world.  in real life.  to real people.  I stopped listening to pundits when I was about 21 because it all seemed ridiculous to me.  your view on american politics is sad and hilarious all at the same time.  I used to get angry at disillusioned people like yourself.  now I just think its cute.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2015, 01:18:59 PM »

please quote where I defended FOX news.  please. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2015, 01:20:51 PM »
I don't watch Fox News.  And if they were such a joke you wouldn't be losing your shit about them on this board week in and week out.  I judge politics based upon what I see happen in the real world.  in real life.  to real people.  I stopped listening to pundits when I was about 21 because it all seemed ridiculous to me.  your view on american politics is sad and hilarious all at the same time.  I used to get angry at disillusioned people like yourself.  now I just think its cute.

So you get info about the conflict in Ukraine for instance by talking to the guy who fill you gas tank?

Sounds great Bear no wonder your knowledge is so limited.

Oh yeah and keep defending FOX allthough you never watch it ::) You are a sad fool old man

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2015, 01:21:34 PM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
please quote where I defended FOX news.  please. 

"dude.  you can make the claim that Fox News is more "full of shit" than MSNBC.  yay.  but when the score is 60-44 you can't call them "sheep".  If your wife lied to you about 44 guys she fucked while she was married to you would you make fun of the guy whose wife lied about 60 guys she fucked while she was married to him? 

and the score may very well be the other way around the next time they poll."

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 10, 2015, 01:23:05 PM »

So you get info about the conflict in Ukraine for instance by talking to the guy who fill you gas tank?

Sounds great Bear no wonder your knowledge is so limited.

Oh yeah and keep defending FOX allthough you never watch it ::) You are a sad fool old man

Again........... ::)please quote where I defended FOX news.  please.

i'm guessing it takes you a little longer to read then most people. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #82 on: February 10, 2015, 01:23:31 PM »
Getting your news from any of the news networks is like watching wrasling and believing it's real.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 10, 2015, 01:24:40 PM »
"dude.  you can make the claim that Fox News is more "full of shit" than MSNBC.  yay.  but when the score is 60-44 you can't call them "sheep".  If your wife lied to you about 44 guys she fucked while she was married to you would you make fun of the guy whose wife lied about 60 guys she fucked while she was married to him? 

and the score may very well be the other way around the next time they poll."

I agreed that FOX News is "more full of shit then MSNBC".  is that defending them?  wait.  do you know what the word "defending" means?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 10, 2015, 01:26:08 PM »
hey whork.  you're more full of shit than anyone on this board.  see how I defend you?  which makes me wonder why you're such a little dick.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 10, 2015, 01:31:15 PM »

what's truly sad is the fact that small minds like you need everything dumbed down into good guy/bad guy.  if it cannot be understood in terms of comic book characters you simply cannot comprehend it.

you honestly believe that Republicans are bad and Democrats are good.  this is the sad part.  not that Fox lies 60% of the time and MSNBC lies 44% of the time.  poor guy.  you need hugs.  not politico

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: February 10, 2015, 01:36:07 PM »
cnn is 21% false wow way better than fox ;D

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 10, 2015, 01:44:11 PM »
cnn is 21% false wow way better than fox ;D

the sad part is that doesn't CNN have worse ratings than both FOX and MSNBC?

which tells us what?  no one wants to hear truth.  they want to hear what they want to hear. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2015, 01:49:55 PM »
CNN has better ratings than msnbc,fox has better than both,as Pat Buchanan said the dumbing down of the republican party

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 10, 2015, 01:56:17 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/30/fox-news-cable-news-ratings_n_6398220.html

yup you're right.  I guess its the first time in a long time that CNN surpassed MSNBC in ratings.  guess there is hope for us.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2015, 02:02:25 PM »
what's truly sad is the fact that small minds like you need everything dumbed down into good guy/bad guy.  if it cannot be understood in terms of comic book characters you simply cannot comprehend it.

you honestly believe that Republicans are bad and Democrats are good.  this is the sad part.  not that Fox lies 60% of the time and MSNBC lies 44% of the time.  poor guy.  you need hugs.  not politico

Again you are making stuff up to hide the fact you are stupid. You are born with below average intelligence (not your faulth) and get your news from talking to people on the street WTF ???.

The "good and bad" talking points is all on you. You make this argument everytime you post. Its called projection. Look it up.

Thanks for the hugs.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »

Again you are making stuff up to hide the fact you are stupid. You are born with below average intelligence (not your faulth) and get your news from talking to people on the street WTF ???.

The "good and bad" talking points is all on you. You make this argument everytime you post. Its called projection. Look it up.

Thanks for the hugs.

are you still talking?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2015, 05:58:53 PM »

Thanks for the hugs.

If you're going to call someone stupid with below average intelligence you should at least be able to write coherently and sound like someone with better than an elementary school education.  I'm just sayin . . . .

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2015, 06:57:36 PM »
If you're going to call someone stupid with below average intelligence you should at least be able to write coherently and sound like someone with better than an elementary school education.  I'm just sayin . . . .

English is not my first language. What is your excuse?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2015, 07:01:16 PM »

English is not my first language. What is your excuse?

You don't write like someone with an accent. You write like someone who is barely literate.  Both form and substance. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2015, 08:19:37 AM »

Thanks for the hugs.

no. for instance, I get my information on US tax from the Internal Revenue Code and the 30-40 hours a year of CPE that I take to get information from actual tax professionals.  not from articles on the internet like you.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2015, 08:31:30 AM »
the bad part about whork is when he says stupid shit indoctrinated into his brain by the far left pandering to their base through little internet articles and gets called out on it he accuses people of being far right republicans and only watching FOX.  it's called projection.  and it's obvious and played out and tired as hell.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2015, 08:57:33 AM »

I train in my free time unlike 99% of you libfags.   Don't have time for TV

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2015, 09:27:13 AM »
Getting your news from any of the news networks is like watching wrasling and believing it's real.

so 100% of all network news is false