Author Topic: why do steroids make you sweat so much AND make your sweat have a weird smell?  (Read 44309 times)

galineko

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
it's sort of gross

Nomad

• Getbig IV
bluto plz go
all drugs - TPPIIP

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
I def don't smell different but I do sweat more. Kind of annoying.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 synthetic

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
it's sort of gross

Is this the first time you've been on gear? If not, when was the first time?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
After being on gear for a while, your body gets use to it. Still sweat a lot though. Comes in waves, especially when i sleep.

I remember tren use to give me bad chest acne, and horrible BO.

Now, my body is completely adapted to copious amounts of bath tub oil concoctions.

HTH

whitewidow

It is the toxins coming out of your body! your body is going to sweat out toxins. The more juice you use the more toxins will sweat out and toxins can smell.
same goes if you ever detox from pain meds you sweat more toxins out and the toxins smell.

blinky

• Getbig V
you retain a lot of water when youre "on"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
Fuck off anabolichalo.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
it's sort of gross

your alter ego say's otherwise,,the real gali..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
It is the toxins coming out of your body! your body is going to sweat out toxins. The more juice you use the more toxins will sweat out and toxins can smell.
same goes if you ever detox from pain meds you sweat more toxins out and the toxins smell.

Are you sure you don't know about CWE lol.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
haha, steroid users  ::) how to turn your self into a freak and a mutant, nice

missile

it's sort of gross

Because steroids are for the genetically inferior, and the genetically inferior stink.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
have you ever used dmso

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's funny that you mentioned this because I have always thought the same thing. Steroid guys really have a stench when they work out. I speculate they are sweating out chemicals in their sweat. I never really mentioned this to anyone cause they would say it's just ordinary stink of a dirty guy sweating. Steroid guys smell.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
It's funny that you mentioned this because I have always thought the same thing. Steroid guys really have a stench when they work out. I speculate they are sweating out chemicals in their sweat. I never really mentioned this to anyone cause they would say it's just ordinary stink of a dirty guy sweating. Steroid guys smell.

Seems to be the case.
Sometimes the inked youngsters with the dose'd full muscles carry an earth shaking stench with them - like an avalanche of melting corpses topped off with a sweetish overlay.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what i dont get is why tony castillo former player for dallas cowboys lumped dmso in with PED, he said the staff made them use dmso, if he was in the know he would of known there is only one mint scent liquid dmso, and it kills 90% of the garlic oyster smell

whitewidow

Are you sure you don't know about CWE lol.

NO idea bro!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Men sweat more than women due to higher testosterone levels, there's your answer.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
You can avoid it somewhat by eating a diet low in carbs, with high protein. Steroids make your body very carb sensitive, with low carbs you hold less water, I only use HRT now and stopped that months back due to my diet not being right, at this stage of my life weight gain and sweating were real negatives, especially when attending business meetings, I can eat what I want off it and stay same weight, as soon as I take just replacement dosages if I don't watch my diet I can gain 10 to 12 lbs and start sweating. I now only take it in a low carb high protein environment.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I run with guys all the time that sweat like pigs. They don't stink like sweating steroid guys.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
I sweat like a fucken pig in the gym but I damn sure dont stink. I smell of Bvlgari Body Lotion. Anyone that has smelled it knows the deal. Fucken smell of the gods.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I don't think you can really smell your self that well. You get immune to it. Do you think bums can't stand their smell? They don't even notice. Again I always noticed the big juicers stinking up the place and it's not because they are sweating. It's what's coming out in their sweat.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
I don't think you can really smell your self that well. You get immune to it. Do you think bums can't stand their smell? They don't even notice. Again I always noticed the big juicers stinking up the place and it's not because they are sweating. It's what's coming out in their sweat.

If i work out in the sun all day, i most definitely can smell the foul odour permeating out of my nutsack.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
Sometimes women will tell you semen smells like Clorox. I have trained with men who reek of Clorox. They were heavy Test Cyp users. Came out in their sweat.