Author Topic: Craig Titus vs. Phil Baroni - the challenge  (Read 108639 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: When Craig Titus challenged Phil Baroni
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2005, 11:33:04 PM »
division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

Hey, dumb fuk, why ould they go through the trouble of trying to rape a 260 lbs, 500+ lbs bencher like Titus, if there are plenty of 130 lbs pencil-necks? Titus can easily break the spine of a man, or knock-out several men at once.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2005, 11:35:41 PM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

Titus, you're ridiculously bad ass. You're the hero of all bodybuilders :D. Someday, I hope having the honor of fighting next to you. :) ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2005, 01:15:56 AM »
 :o

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2005, 08:34:45 PM »
Who has this vid "Mark Kerr Vs Paul Varelans " ?

thanks,
jamie
grundle has no sack,

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2005, 03:34:33 PM »
DIVISION- there is only one way that a blond haired, blue eyed white guy gets to hang like that with the mexicans. whether they be the mexican mafia or the EME. there is only one way. see, the cali prisons are notorious for gangs. all prisons are, but cali is especially bad. you have the mexican gangs, black gangs, and chicnese, white and so on. point is, you dont cross over. ever. you stay with y our own in jail and thats it. so for a white guy to survive hanging out with the mexicans he had to have been "property" of them. and dont think that because he is big that they cant own his ass. cause in jail they dont care and will gang attack if they have to.just by him taking those pics with the mexicans he could have been killed by the skinheads. but if he was the mexicans property, they wouldnt do anything becuase that is the way it is run.

Lets see the pics. I call bullshit. The paw print would never let a riding bitch in on a picture.

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2005, 03:35:52 PM »
division, yes i do think he would. dignity aside, bigger and badder men than him have fallen. dignity has nothing to do with shit when you have 10 lifers from a gang who decide they want to own your ass. you may tkae out 3-4 of them, but not the rest. and the mexicans are the most powerful gangs in the cali penal systems bro. i studied and did many papers on prisons when i was finshing my crim justice degree. i tended to study cali prisons because they were easier than most. the gang sets are distinct and easy to follow. and the rules are iron clad.
do i think he wanted to be a bitch? hell no. do i think he didnt have a choice? yea. there is simply no other way. and you can do your own research on that if you would like. it isnt a secret how the gangs work there.

Ok, that explains it. Find out what prison Titus was in and i can get the scoop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2005, 07:52:25 PM »
Yawn.  I don't even think about it.  If he does start a fight with me in the street, I will not hesitate.  I agree that Phill is a pro fighter and has the ability to hurt guys badly, that is exactly why I will end it just like the other UFC fighter I ran into years ago, 185 pound guy.  Every knows how that ended.

CT

When did Titus post this?
shotgun on the team

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2005, 07:56:46 PM »
When did Titus post this?

I think it says:

Quote from: Titus on June 26, 2005, 01:49:28 AM

but I may be slow on this sort of thing

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2005, 05:19:45 AM »
I weigh about 185lbs and have been doing Martial arts since I was a 5 yr old kid (Judo, Boxing, Tae Kwon Do etc ). I also now fight in mma compititions.

I have fought guys that are 220 and up and punched the shit out of them. I have also had the shit punched out of me by guys at 150lbs and under (in training). And vice versa aswell.

Weigh is an advantage but it wont win you the fight.

How long until titus gasses? Not long.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2005, 08:24:17 AM »
I weigh about 185lbs and have been doing Martial arts since I was a 5 yr old kid (Judo, Boxing, Tae Kwon Do etc ). I also now fight in mma compititions.

I have fought guys that are 220 and up and punched the shit out of them. I have also had the shit punched out of me by guys at 150lbs and under (in training). And vice versa aswell.

wow!!!! you're tough!!!!!! ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2005, 11:24:53 AM »
Baroni would have got his ass lit, well maybe his whole body

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2005, 12:27:30 PM »

Holy shit, when should we expect to see you in PRIDE or UFC? That is simply amazing that you punched the shit out of some bigger guys.

Notice how on every thread about fighting there is always some douchbag who comes on and brags about how his skills helped him kick the shit outa guys way bigger than him. Like we give a shit, and how will we ever no if you are lying or not?

shotgun on the team

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Remember the Phil Baroni-Craig Titus fued a few years ago??????????
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2007, 07:43:10 PM »
hahahahahahaa, remember when Phil said he was going to smack the yellow off Craig's teeth, classic.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Remember the Phil Baroni-Craig Titus fued a few years ago??????????
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »
No, you said that to me. ;D
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »
No, you said that to me. ;D
hahahahaha, that's probably where i got it from.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2007, 07:45:02 PM »
hahahahaha, that's probably where i got it from.

Thats Groinks favorite when you called me a junkie and said that to me.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2007, 07:45:43 PM »
Thats Groinks favorite when you called me a junkie and said that to me.
hahahahahaha, those were the days, seems like years ago.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2007, 07:46:08 PM »
hahahahahaha, those were the days, seems like years ago.

Good times
E

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2007, 07:57:02 PM »
E

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2007, 08:06:19 PM »
Ok, "Boonstack"

hey man how are you doing?

NJ BBER

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
bump.  true OG shit.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2007, 06:16:19 AM »
Holy shit, when should we expect to see you in PRIDE or UFC? That is simply amazing that you punched the shit out of some bigger guys.

Notice how on every thread about fighting there is always some douchbag who comes on and brags about how his skills helped him kick the shit outa guys way bigger than him. Like we give a shit, and how will we ever no if you are lying or not?

You guys need to get a grip. I was not bragging. If you can read you would see that I also said -150lb guys have beaten me on several occasions. Trolls.

Get over yourselves and stop thinking everyone is bragging. Its not my fault you guys are losers and try to bring everyone else down with you.

Have a look on youtube. There are dozens of examples of smaller guys beating bigger guys in training. Search for "Sparring". You will see.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2007, 06:37:18 AM »
What are you sniffing?  Craig can fight fool.  Anyway even if you are a good fighter wrestling skills will not save you when you are fighting someone who outweighs you by that much.  He would have to hope for a lucky punch.  Besides Craig beat up a light heavyweight from the UFC before. 

Bodybuilders are not pu**ies.  I don't see many people calling Ronnie Coleman out for a fight.

I'd guess the guy that started this topic has either never been in a fight or got his ass whoooooped in every fight hes been in...
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo